Name: Lena Oberis
History: Lena's father was an Anceint greek king of Cyrene, he was a wise man, who attracted the godess Psyche through his great dedication to her with her temples, she then appeared to him as a greek lady wearing amethyst dress, she courted him and after 6 months she then gave birth to his daughter Lena. As all gods have done Psyche left, but not without given her daughter a celstail bronze dagger. As Lena turned 4 her, her father met a new woman who was a daughter of Aphrodite, and fell in love with each other. A year later after their marriage the woman had Lena's dads triplet girls, after the girls where born Lena met her mother face to face and was told who she was and how her powers would grow and how she must never let anyone push her down.
When she was five, her father started to ignore her and when Lena tried to get her fathers attention by taking her mothers gift and telling her father she wanted to be the next Queen of Cyrene, Her step-mother pushed her to the ground and stole the dagger and stated that she would never be a queen and that she can join the hunters of Artemis and just diappear, the triplets laughed and so did her father. So Lena started to cry and lost control and pushed a pillar so that it caused a small statue on top of it to fall on her Stepmother and the triplets, but her father was able to get them out of the way, he yelled at Lena and tried to strike her, but not before Lena ran out of the castle and she hid in the forest, she was so exhausted she sleepted for three days then she was found by a group of heroes, they took care of her, and suggested that she could join them.
Lena thought about it and stated that she wanted to learn the Hero's version of swordplay, she studided they sword skillls until she was 11 when she was first attacked by a Myrmekes. The creature tried to attack her but Lena was able to cut the underside of the ant, but it kept coming for her she was then able to move a boulder to fall and crush it before it got to her. She then told she wanted to study a more deeper . She then journed around greece looking into great swordmen's mind and learning their skills but was attacked by monsters but she was able to defeat them when she was able to use her sword skills and her powers, when she was 15 she found Lake Tritonis and the nymphs took her in and taught her their version of swordsmanship, and she was able to learn all of it, she had later learned that her Father had teared down her mothers temple, she was so enraged. A day after her 17 birthday she left the lake and went home.
She left the lake and journey to the Kingdom and rallied up the poor and the sick to help ransac the city, because they were upset because the rich got a good life while they slumped in the dirt. She then met her father, half-sisters and Step-mother. She was furious to see them, and her father advanced on her with a sword, where he told he that she was a failure, she stated she didn't need him and that she didn't want to be a queen, she said she was now a warrior and that he would no longer have a legacy. She was then able to summon her telekinetic sword and her hair was then coloured with dark purple streaks, due to the unique power of her Psionic abilites. She then challeneded and fought her dad with her dual blades. She defeated him and as he fell to the ground her half-sisters tried to throw rocks at her, but she created a telekintic shield over herself and the rocks bounced off.
Lena then turned to them and she caused a large marbel stone to fall and kill one of the sisters, she then manipulated the desire of another sister to grab her fathers sword and impale herself, while the last sister was affected to see horrible monsters and she slit her throat to end it. Her father watched and cried out as they died, Lena then turned to her father and sliced him in two with her telekinetic sword. Her stepmother came forward and told her that she needed to stop, raising Lena's mothers dagger, Lena let go of her blade and it disappeared, she then telekinteically took her mothers dagger off her step-mother, she told her she knew she was a daughter of Aphrodite and that love was weakness, so she then told her she was a daughter of Psyche. She then stabbed her with the dagger, her step-mother dies from pain and bloodloss slowley.
Lena then left the castle as it burned to the ground from the ransacing of the palace by the poor and theives, Lena had angered the gods as she had killed thousands, Psyche wanted her daughter to live so she sent her a message to a saytr to ask her to come to a mysterious island filled with Lotus's. The saytr begged her to stop her madness, but Lena denied him saying mortals and gods needed to be put in their place she then killed him by imapling him on her telekintic sword, with his last breath of words he informed her that she was in the lair of the Lotus eaters and that she will be their for a while, her mother then cursed her to sleep and sent her brain and her body into a deep sleep. As time changed Lena was still aware in her deep sleep and learned new things from others from different time lines though her telempathy, she learned about the place she was in The Lair of the Lotus Eaters where she would not age. Lena then sensed the presence of three demigods of two of the big three, and it almost waked her up if not for Psyche keeping her asleep with the assisted by Hades. She was then awakened by a Child of Hebe whose great hatred and determination awakened her. She then read his mind and found out about The Broken Covenant, she then pledged herself to the broken Covenant to bring down the gods, she was then gifted a katana by the leader of the BC for allegence.
Personality:She appears to enjoy killing or at least a challenging fight as she uses her telepathy for gathering information and only used her psionic powers for weaponry construction or for combat. Thus this limitation allows her to fight more gracefully which she appears to enjoy. She possesses a killer instinct as she does not hesitate to hold a sword at anyone who threatens her. She appears to be on friendly or at least civil terms with her mother, seeing how she is not as much as recognized as a goddess. She personally distains children of Aphrodite and the goddess herself, for the abuse that both her and her mother went through.
Appearence: Lena usually has her raven black hair out in its wavy version that goes down past her chest, her hair contains streaks of purple in it. She has brown eyes, but her eyes turn purple when using her powers, she usually has her katana strapped on her back. She usually wears dark purples and black clothing
God Parent: Psyche
Mortal Parent: Acacius Oberis
Joining the BC: Lena wants to join the BC because of how she wants the humans to suffer for her misfortune and to take revenge for the lower and forgotten gods
Faction: Liberi Superum
Reason for choice: Lena believes that the mortals must suffer for how they treat others and the gods get pampered by the mortals so she beleives that the gods need to lose their essence so that they can fall
- Please elaborate more on how her father met Psyche until the conceiving of the child.
- Even if the new recruit is young, she still needs to take the oath, to be sure of her future as a Hunter.
- How come her hair had violet streaks? In her time, dyeing hair isn't a thing.
- To be fair, once a girl has become a Hunter, she would only have Huntress powers and none of her original ones as a demigod.
- Please define her first monster attack more. The first one is more important than the next ones.
- She's too harsh and violent and a murderer. If she was still a Hunter that time, wouldn't Artemis dislike her as a follower?
- How did she have her dagger back when her stepmom stole it from her years ago? And what do you mean by "telekinteically took her mothers gift away from her step-mother"? If you're meaning it as an ability, then this is not one of hers.
- Psyche's appearing and advising Lena is considered direct interference to the children. This isn't allowed.
- A child of Hebe cannot age and unage someones mind for them to wake up. Please explain this more.
- Since Psyche isn't an Underworld goddess, Lena couldn't have a Stygian Iron weapon.
- Lastly, how did she survive the centuries that passed? The BC was made probably in the modern times, and since she lived long before that, how'd she passed the years? And is she still a Huntress? (Huntresses are not BC members, considering their loyalty to their goddess.)
That's all. :)
Heyooooo I'm mel and I'm here to help you fix your claim hope you can survive me ;)
- I'm sorry but dont you think 5 is a tiny bit too young for any kid to have that much control of their powers? (I know this is fantasy but think about it when I was 5 all I could think about is food ...still do so what are the chances of her having that much of control?)
- I KNOW she's a demigod and all but lets take this in a logical standpoint. Do you think one girl can beat millions of soldiers? whom had more training than herself? some could even be children of ares if you think about it. So yes I know its plausible but would you risk it? cause remember powers drain the demigods...
thats all for now hope to see you again :)
Me again :)
- Again, gods and godessess are strictly forbidden to directly interfere with their children's lives, whether it may be just giving information or saving them.
- Quoting Mel's first point above, 5 is probably too much young for one to control their own powers.
- A thirteen year old girl killing all nobles in the city? Wouldn't that be too much? Since they're nobles, they'd have lots of guards and the like. Plus, if she was trained as a Spartan warrior, then she'd surely know about discipline. Spartan soldiers will only fight if it threatens their country, and letting one warrior of theirs, let alone a little warrior girl, go crazy is probably a dishonour to them, especially if the victims haven't done anything at all to them.
- Who gave her the katana?
- A child at the age of five wouldn't have developed their powers in any shape or form. It isn't until around a demigod's early teen years do their powers begin to gradually develop.
- I do believe that a dagger that causes anyone that's scratched by it to burst into flames may be overpowered.
- Camp Half-Blood would not have existed centuries ago, back in Lena's time.
- The age of eight is quite early for a child of a minor goddess to be attacked. They usually get their first attack when they are 10 to 13. Lena should also have subsequent attacks after her first (usually annually), but those can be summarized or stated.
- Once again, even if Lena's a demigod, it's absurd that she'd be able to kill all the nobles in the city and set the entire city on fire. Having Lena be 17 when she did this feat doesn't make the scenario any more realistic. There would be numerous guards positioned throughout and if Lena were to use her powers left, right, and center as she did in the history, she should've been long exhausted before she could've accomplished anything.
Ok before I comment I just want to thank you for taking each one of our comments and listening to it. thank you cause I know for a writer thats hard to do but I wish to highlight that there's always a reason behind every comment we admin member say.
- The first point would be killing nobles. Yes I noticed you've changed it thank you for that again but the REASON why we asked for you to change it is because nobles have enough money to pay for bodyguards. So dont you think BEFORE you get to the nobles the bodyguard would stop you?
- rather than a son of eros how about a satyr? you can kill him afterwards... or just say the nymph from before... its just a suggestion you can disregard it if you dislike it
- tell me how in the world can a dagger. A simple dagger make anyone of its victim burst into flames? Please explain. yes you may say it was given by the gods.. but ;ast time I check only monsters get "blasted" while mortals get nothing.So please explain
Please note if you REFUSE to follow our advice every single admin member would tell you the same thing. So you'll be stuck here forever. Please change the history accordingly.
Thank you for listening
Wellll I see no wrong here so
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Welcome to the BC, the leader of the faction you wish to join will speak with you now|