1. Name: Micaela Windsor
2. Age: 16
3. History: Jack Windsor was at a bar one night when he met Melinoe. He fell in love with her on first sight and began to flirt with her. After a few drinks, they were both drunk and they went to Jack’s hotel room then made love. They stayed together for nine months before Micaela was born. When she was born, Melinoe told Jack about the Greek gods and goddesses then left Jack with Micaela.
After that Jack went a bit crazy. He blamed Micaela for Melinoe leaving and he abused her badly. He beat her and kicked her but, she never did anything about it. When Micaela was eight, Jack told her about the Greek gods and goddess and about her mother. It continued like that until she turned nine, when her father got into a car wreck and died.
After Jack died Micaela was sent to an orphanage in Ohio.At first the other kids made fun of her scars and hurting her until one day, one of the kids stopped the bulling. The boy befriended her and taught her how to stand up for herself. After that, Micaela and the boy became best friends. They grew up together, breaking rules and stealing until one day when Micaela was thirteen, he got sent to a new orphanage in Canada.
After that Micaela grew angry at the world and her mother. The next day she ran away to try and find him but was caught by the cops four days later and the cops took her to a new orphanage in Florida but that didn’t stop her cause she decided that the gods and fates were not going to control her life. So she ran away again but again got caught a week later then sent to a foster home in New York. She hated not having freedom to do what she wanted. While at the foster home she was homeschooled. When she turned fourteen, she ran away to try and find her friend again and found an abandoned apartment in Manhattan where she stayed. Every day she wound go and steal food, blankets and clothes for herself, while watching out for monsters.
When she was fifteen she got a job working at a small corner store near where she lived. There she met another demigod. She was a daughter of Thanatos and hated the gods too. The Demigod gave Micaela a spear and told her about the BC. At first Micaela didn’t really want to go but, after many attacks by minor monsters and Melinoe wanting to send her on a quest she chose to leave and join the BC. So Micaela asked the demigod to take her to the BC and the demigod took her, on which she joined.
4. Personality: Micaela isn’t scared of many things and has mood swings. One moment she’ll be okay and the next she’ll be trying to kill you. She likes wine and cutting herself and would rather be with the undead than with the living.
5. Likes/Dislikes: Likes freedom and doing what she pleases and dislikes it when the gods tell her what to do.
6. Weapons: Her spear and any weapon she can get her hands on.
7. Appearance: long brownish, blackish hair and dark eyes. She has many scars from her past.
8. God parent: Melinoe
9. Faction: Veritum Unitum
10. Why should you belong to that faction, what are your core beliefs, why does their ideology suit your personality/beliefs?: I hate the gods! When I needed help, they did not help me! Even if I am one of there children. They make mortals suffer along with demigods, Making them fend for themselves against monsters and enemies of the gods. The gods need to pay for all their doings and I will risk anything to distroy them.
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|17:32, July 11, 2012 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Very well. Your faction leader will speak to you.|
This claiming is fine, aside from #10. The issue is that basically anyone could make a statement like that, and it isn't really backed by her history or anything truly solid. For most, this wouldl likely be acceptable, but I aim to hold the Veritum Unitum to a higher standard. As soon as you fix that up, this should have no trouble getting through claiming. Flamefang (talk) 02:00, July 28, 2012 (UTC)