1. Name: Michael Carter
2. Age: Immortal (Light Spirit)
3. History: Michael was born 16 years ago to Circe and Kyle Carter. Circe was honest with Kyle and told him she was a goddess but Kyle didn't have a problem with it. Kyle had assumed that his affair with Circe wasn’t anything serious until he found a cradle by his doorstep holding two little babies, a girl and a boy. Although he had no idea how to care for a child, much less two of them, he couldn’t bring himself to abandon them so he took them in, naming the girl Rachel and the boy Michael. The twins’ father told them early on of their origin so while they were growing up, they weren’t surprised by monsters and other things.
He helped them train with their powers inherited from Circe so they could protect themselves, on instructions from Circe. He also gave them each a celestial bronze weapon, also from their mother. When the children were 14, their father was taken from them in a car accident. They were sent to an orphanage but they hated it there. They vaguely remembered a place their father talked about, a Camp of some sort for people like them. So after doing some investigating they got a location. They left the orphanage and traveled to Camp. Along their journey, they were attacked by various monster, which they easily fought off with their sorcery.
This caught the attention of their mother, Circe, who needed a job done and saw them fit to do it. She sent them to an island in the Sea of Monsters where a gem was hidden. She had enchanted it but it had somehow been stolen. The twins went there to find the gem but instead encountered a Hydra. They knew of the monster but were never told how to kill it. After many attempts of cutting off the heads, the twins were overwhelmed. The Hydra spit at them, acid landing on Michael’s chest and some landing on Rachel’s face. The pain was intense and he passed out. Rachel, believing he was dead, fled the island. Apollo, taking pity on Michael turned him into a Light Spirit and restored his body to proper health. Michael became a helper to Apollo, and he was taught how to heal wounds and how to play music. One day while he was playing music for some nymphs, they said his skills rival those of Apollo himself. Apollo became jealous and cast him out on his own. Michael grew to hate him after this incident and all the gods too. He made his way back to Camp Half-Blood but it wasn’t the same. He didn’t view the gods the way the campers did. He overheard some of the campers talking about a Broken Covenant and decided he would fit in better there.
4. Michael is cold to strangers at first. When he decides someone is an ally, he warms up to them. Other that he is cold and sarcastic.
5. Likes: Art, Music, Movies and TV Dislikes: Arrogant people, Loud noises
6. Michael uses a simple bow and arrow. He received it from his dad before he died.
7. Michael has blue-green eyes and light brown hair. He stands at 6’0”, taller than his twin, and has an athletic build. He was turned into a light spirit when he was 16 so he looks around that age.
9. He can Charmspeak. He can alter minds. He can create illusions. He possess Telekinesis, the ability to move objects with their minds. He move with a prodigious agility that resembles snakes. He's able to transform objects and beings, their signature move being Projective Animal Metamorphing (transforming people into various animals, these transformations are temporary and exhausting to perform).
10. Ortu Justitiae
11. The gods are arrogant and unfit to rule. They need to be overthrown. When we rule, the world will be perfect.
How did their dad see the monsters?
So Circe explained to the father all about monsters, and such? Beyond just her being a goddess? Also, if he wants Liberi, what makes him so willing to use mortals to take the god's powers? That's the main difference between Liberi and Ortu, both factions want to become gods, but Ortu wants to do it without using mortals, and Liberi is willing to use mortals to steal the god's powers.
yep that's fine to change to ortu
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Welcome to the BC, someone from Ortu will speak to you now about joining that faction|