Name: Percival Stefan
History: I was born to my Titan father, Hyperion and to my mortal mother, Helena. They met in a blind date when my mom's friends tried it and she was their guinea pig. Soon after I was born, Hyperion suddenly left us and my mother started to became delirious due to the fact that he left us. As I grew up, my mother's condition got worse and so was I. I was treated like a slave, forced to do the chores while my mother drank and smoke and do nothing but hurt me, lock me up or prohibit me from eating any food. I grew up weak but me and my mother know one thing: we really hate the man who left us suffering, my father, Hyperion. I suffer under the sufferings of my mother, which are all caused by my pathetic father. As much as I hate the part of my mother that hurts me, I have to do action and have revenge against my father. I ran away, bringing with me some money, clothes and food. I was already twenty at the time. I ran and ran, rode random buses and forged through forests. I became a fugitive. Monsters in different forms chased after me. I don't know the reason and what the heck they are but I used these weird light powers. I don't why I got them but I managed to use it to fend off some of them. I outrun the others and managed to lose them. After days of running away, I grew weak due to starvation and thrist. Eventually, I collapsed, worn away by the sufferings I faced the past days. The last thing I knew before collapsing was I was in a forest. I woke up, and I found out, I got to this place. I was lying on a bed. There was also food and water at my side table. Then something appeared on my head, like a sun. I don't know what's happening to me but the guys on this place they call "Broken Covenant" said I was claimed by my father. They also said that they found me lying on the ground unconscious in a forest near their place so they took me in and gave me food and water. I began to wonder who was my father really anyway and they said its Hyperion. I heard of him but I couldn't believe it. Soon after I believed it was Hyperion, the man who left us to suffer. He owes me and my mother a lot and I'm going to set things right by joining this Broken Covenant.
Personality: He is silent and a man of few words most of the time. He could be pretty naive but he is determined and does everything to avenge those who hurt him or his close ones. In battle, he is aggressive ans doesn't step back. He is also a bit of laid back. But don't let his quiet demeanor fool you as he will do everything to take down those who insult him and his friends. Also, if too much noise disturbs him, he'll shout at the ones who made the noises.
Likes & Dislikes:
- Likes: A quiet place to think or do nothing.
- Dislikes: Too much noise and his father, Hyperion.
Weapons: A war scythe and a morning star (a mace).
Appearance: He has blue hair, blue eyes, tall height and slight muscled body.
God Parent: Hyperion, Titan of the sun
- He can flash bright light with the use of his hands that temporarily blinds his enemies. But the longer he uses it, the more power is drained from him.
- He can shoot bright lasers of light or concentrate them into one giant laser. Continuous usage of this wears him out severely.
- He is quick, agile, flexible and has dexterity.
- He is stronger when the sun is at its zenith or when it is day. As such, he is weaker during nighttime or when it is raining.
- He has Pyrokinesis to a lesser extent than the use of his light abilities. He can control fire with ease but continuous usage of fire abilities quickly get out of control and may even hurt himself in the process.
- He can use light travel (which is the opposite of shadow travel). But the longer he uses it and the farther the distance, the more power is drained from him. Also, if he is exposed to darkness for a long time, the ability will wear off.
Faction: Veritum Unitum
Reasons for Joining: I realized the once our godly parents have children, they leave them and let them suffer while they revel and sit in luxury and glory. They don't love us. They just leave their children to suffer from different forms of poverty and pestilence and even let them die. Do they have concern or even one shred of compassion for their children which they made? No! I believe that out godly parents do nothing but be godly, nothing else. They live in eternal glory while we, their children, fight for our lives to see tomorrow and overcome our obstacles, which they don't even have concern to guide us or help us.
Did he know he was a demigod? What happened to the monsters he didn't fend off, how did he fend off the others? Why was the mother delirious? How did he get to the BC? RubyRose (Come tempt me with your typing) 22:15, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|00:52, April 22, 2012 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: Your faction leader will see you now, and decide if you are truly worthy.|
Percival: I'm ready to meet the leader.