Name: Seijun Suzuki
God Parent: Psyche
Mortal Parent: Rokuro Suzuki
Apearance: 5'6", dyed her hair silver, Wears color contacts for golden eyes, Image, Natural eye color blue, Natural hair color blonde
Personality: She's rather quirky and awkward, but she means well. She tries to be a nice person, however: she often comes off a little crazy. She normally ignores any verbal attacks on her, replying with kind but off-subject sentences. She dislikes suffering in life, a thing that she believes being a demigod brings. Outside of battle, she is quite the klutz. She loves her nanny very much.
Faction Desired: Ortu Justitiae
Rokuro was a proud man living in San Francisco, California (from Japan), and he led a great life. He was a great student in school, and he ended up with a job as a sophisticated businessman. He had been saving up for a trip to Hawaii for a long time then, and he finally got the money for it. He took off that summer, ready for a vacation. Little did he know his life would be changed on that trip.
Meanwhile, Psyche had been recently very lonely. She searched the world and soon became enamoured with a man named Rokuro. She watched closely on him and followed him to Hawaii. She "bumped into him" under the name of Pamela. She learned just how lovely and smart Rokuro was and gave him one last gift before she had to leave him.
Rokuro returned to San Francisco to continue his life. He never did forget about Pamela, and he wanted her back. In his recent struggle with work, he had to hire a housekeeper named Elizabeth. Elizabeth was actually a memory nymph sent by Psyche. Elizabeth told Rokuro Elizabeth's purpose there, and he understood. 4 months after the trip, he found a child left at his door. He decided to name her Seijun, for "pure."
Seijun lived a good life, not getting much attention from her mother, for she was too busy. She didn't resent him for it. She didn't like it, however; she respected her father. She did get a lot of bonding time with Elizabeth. Ellie (the name she used for Elizabeth) would cook her food,play with her, and help her with school. She would also read her books, which was helpful since Seijun had been diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD at the age of 4. Seijun remembers when Rokuro would get home, and Seijun would get a big hug from both Ellie and Rokuro. Those were times when she was at her happiest.
First Monster Attack:
One day when Seijun was 13, she went to a restaurant with Ellie. She had a wonderful time with Ellie, sharing a lot of laguhs. Ellie and Seijun were walking home, and Seijun decided to take a shorcut through the woods she knew and ran ahead. Ellie tried to stop her, but Seijun was already far off. Seijun was running through the woods and felt free when suddenly, a voice hissed, "Are you lost, little girl?" She turned around to see nothing. Then something tapped her on the back which made her turn around again Now she was face to face with some woman. Wait, she hadn't any legs. No, she had serpent trunks for legs (scythian dracanae). She held a spear in hand and repeated her question, "Are you lost, little girl?" Seijun replaied, "No, ma'am. I'm not lost at all." The mysterious woman slithered around her and said, "It's not safe for one like yourself to be here all on your own." Just then, wrapped her trunks around Seijun, holding her tight. She pointed her spear at Seijun and said, "You'll make a tasty snack." The snake lady laughed. As she was about to strike, two blades poked out through her chest. The snake woman yelped with pain and popped into golden dust. She then saw her savior. "Ellie!" she screamed, "thank you so much Ellie. I'll never disobey you again, but...what was that?" Ellie held a finger up to her mouth, signaling her to be quiet. Ellie explained everything, how Seijun was Psyche's child, how Ellie was actually a memory nymph sent by Psyche to watch over Seijun, and how there were others like Seijun. They rushed home and told Rokuro everything. He nodded and said calmly, "Seijun, pack your things. We're moving away."
Coming to the BC:
Seijun and her family had moved to Albany, New York, which Seijun never liked. She did not enjoy Albany like the place she knew as home for so long. One horrible day when Seijun was 16, she was out with Rokuro and Ellie. They were walking when they got surrounded by bird people (harpies). They flew at them, and she felt helpless. Her father took out a spear with an odd tip to it (Ellie taught him for protecting Seijun). Ellie took out two blades the had the same odd look as father's spear. Her father and Ellie fought bravely, but it wasn't enough. Ellie grabbed her and ran away. Seijun watched as her father was pecked to death. Ellie and Seijun ran for safety. As they ran, they lost sight of the place that was Rokuro's death.
Ellie and Seijun settled in an inn for a night, and they were on the move again. They ran and ran. She did not know where Ellie was taking her. Then, they came across a river. Ellie told her they had to cross it. Just as they were crossing, a horde of odd dog-like fish (telekhine) were swimming toward them. She saw one swimming after her, and Ellie quickly jumped and pushed Seijun out of the river at the other end. She watched as the monsters ripped her helper, no, her friend apart. She then noticed two blades of that odd metal at her feet. Ellie must have thrown them. Anyways, the monsters had given up on Seijun, except for one brave one. It waddled out of the water. It tripped over, and Seijun went into a rage. She picked up the blades and wildly stabbed at the creature, enjoying the sound of its pain. She wanted revenge for her father and Ellie. After this, she sighed and walked away.
On Seijun's walk to who-knows-where, she came across a group of people her age who noticed her right away, as she was soaking wet. She explained everything, and they somehow believed her. Seijun remembered when Ellie said there were others like her, so these people ust be some of them. They comforted her for her losses. After that, they told them they were just going to a place called the Broken Covenant. They explained its ideals and theories to her, and she asked if she could follow. The demigods then led her to Broken Covenant, where she now resides.
Weapons/Possessions: Dual Celestial Bronze Blades that transform into a necklace with a heart.
Why she wants to join BC: (In Seijun's POV) I've suffered too much in life.. The gods ignore us demigods, and I believe this is cruel. The gods use us as worthless servants, and all this does is bring pain. What do they give us in return? No attention, no thank you, no love. They leave our mortal parents alone as single parents. On top of all this, they STILL get worship. It is undeserved and wrong.
Why she chose Ortu: (In Seijun's POV) If we're going to take over, mortals deserve justice as well. The mortals are key to our liberation. The gods are not stupid. We need to turn everything the gods have against them and win our freedom. Those who have the inability to live forever will rule!
White hair and golden eyes are not natural colors for eyes and hair. Please change that or say that she dyed her hair and wears color contacts (if you really want her to look like that)
Okay that works! Easy fix too!
In the beginning you said that Elizabeth/Ellie was a flower nymph but at the end of the first monster attack paragraph you said that she was actually a memory nymph. So do you mean that at first she told Rokuro that she was a flower nymph when she is actually a memory nymph or did you mix the two types of nymph in your history? And is Nagisa and Seijun the same person or a nickname? The name of your character's Seijun but you have the name Nagisa in some parts of it too. 14 is a bit past the age of what generally non big-three gods' demigods get attacked by, which is the ages from 11 to 13.
|Heinrich Alten ~ Leader of the Broken Covenant|
|18:44, April 26, 2014 (UTC)|
|Owned by: Admins & Crats ~ Posted on: "I give you my welcome among us brothers and sisters of the Broken Covenant. A representative from your desired faction will speak with you shortly."|
"You are now a part of Ortu Justitiae, see to it that the only reason you survived in society this long is with protection. From here on in, I do not wish to see any cowardice among you or any of our members."
- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.