Name: Alexandro D'AngeloGender: Male
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Vincenzo D'Angelo, Silvia D'Angelo (step-mother)
Appearance: Curly black hair, brown eyes, tan skin, medium sized and thin.
Personality: Silent and shy, he doesn't really like to be around people and can be very arrogant at first sight. But when you know him more, He acts completly different. He can be friendly and comprehensive but only with those he know better. He doesn't like fake people and he says what he thinks about others.
Vincenzo was the director of a famous library and museum of Rome. One day a misterious woman entered the library asking for a copy of the "Odissey". That was the first encounter they had. She would came often to talk to him. She reavived forgotten dreams in him. He restared writting, inspired by her. But their relationship was purely intellectual.
But suddently she desappear. He grew a deep depression. He stopped writing and started an adiction to antidepressives. He finally killed himself. Little he knew that the woman was the godess Athena and that their intellectual meetings in the library created a child. The child was then raised by his aunt, Silvia D'Angelo.
Alexandro was different than the other kids. At the age of 8, he was able to speak fluently english, spanish, french, greek and latin. He was then putted into observation and the result said he had hypercativity and intellectual giftedness.
The child started to be bullied by his mates because he was different and he grew with little or no friends. He had to change schools due to that. There he was more confident. When he turned 13 years old, he was attacked by a group of scythian dracanae when he was going ti school. He almost break his arm trying to scape but managed to hide himself in a group of tourist and run home where he told his step mother what had happened.
She explained why had happened that, what was a demigod and that she was also a demigod, explaining why she knew all of this. She also told him that she was a daughter of Hecate and that the reason that they hadn't been attacked yet was because she managed to put powerful spells to protect him. She packed his things so he could go to the camp and gave him a dagger, a bow and some arrows to protect him as well as a map to camp half-blood.
During the trip, He was rescued by a demigod (also a child of Athena) along with a satyr that helped him overcome all the monsters that, due to the fact they were now two demigods, appeared. Arpies, stymphalian birds and hellhounds attacked them, but the other demigod had a magical shield given by their mother that protected them.
After two years of surviving attacks, they were almost in Long Island but a giant scorpion attacked them in the last moment, killed the demigod and damaged severely the satyr and Alexandro but thanks to a magical shield that held the dead demigod, they managed to scape and reach Long Island.
Weapons: a CB bow and arrows, a CB dagger and a clock that can transform into a shield similar to his mother's, the aegis.
Hallo, welcome to Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Wiki! Please bear with us as we check through your claim :3
- Since it's not clarified if Athena slept with Alexandro or not, just adding this as a reminder because I suck at reading between the lines. Goddesses give birth in shorter time than mortals, so the baby would pop up in about 3-5 months. Exception is Athena, as the baby comes out fully grown from her head.
- Exactly how did he escape the dracanae? The first attack generally needs to have a little more detail to ensure no OPness was involved.
- How did his stepmother know about Camp Half-blood? Was she a demigod, a clear-sighted mortal, or what? Mortals don't usually have a map to the place unless given by a god or something.
- Sorry, but an untrained demigod simply cannot tackle monsters on his own especially when traveling. There's a reason satyrs and nymphs try to help them, because you don't see everyday teenagers knowing how to shoot arrows or wield daggers expertly.
thanks, it's my first time and I'm not so well at this. But I just need some practice. I tthink I have solve all the problems.
Hey ill be your claim checker for today and before this claim can be accepted there are a few things ide like to ask you to fix.
- there is a lot of grammar mistakes in this claim and made it a bit hard to read so, please fix the mistakes so it can be easier to read for whoever else checks this
- Athena does not have children like other goddess/mortal women do. Athena doesn't get involved in sexual intercourse as she is a virgin goddess, instead, she has children by connecting her thoughts and the lover's in an intellectual way and when the baby is born it literally springs from her mind.
- Adding to the whole having a baby subject. A goddess doesnt go through the whole 9 months of pregnancy like a normal women would. They are usually only pregnant for 3-4 months but, with athena since they spring from her head she doesnt go through any pregnancy. The baby spring form her head in a matter of seconds then she give the mortal parent the child and leaves
- How long did it take for Alexandro to reach camp?
- where did the magic shield come from? Was it created by the other demi god who died? Because if so then the shield would have went away right when the demi god was killed.
Thanks for the advice. English i not m first language and sometimes I make mistakes.
Hey ill be your claim checker once again and just a few more things ide like to ask you to fix.
- How did his aunt know about all the greek myth stuff and that he was a demigod? I dont see anthing about Athena telling her
- Im still wondering where the magic shield is coming from?
Sorry, I don't wanna sound rude but I have told that his aunt is a demigod (look closely to the 5th paragraph) and that the shield is a gift from Athena to the dead demigod (6th paragraph). Again, sorry if I've sounded rude .
ok so im sorry for missing the fact the the aunt was a demi god but, now i need to ask why wasnt Alexandro attack earlier for his first monster attack? Since there were to demigods (Him and his Aunt). and there is no mention of the shiled being a gift from athena in the 6th paragraph or anywhere else. You just mention that the other demigod was also a athena kid
Again I don't wanto to sound rude but read the 6th paragraph: During the trip, He was rescued by a demigod (also a child of Athena) along with a satyr that helped him overcome all the monsters that, due to the fact they were now two demigods, appeared. Arpies, stymphalian birds and hellhounds attacked them, but the other demigod had a magical shield given by their mother that protected them.
I think is clear, but is only my opinion.
oh o ki guess for some reason i just missed that part lol anyways this claim is good enough now