Name: Andre Virtuoso
Age: 15 (Currently Immortal)
Species: Automaton (formerly demigod)
Creator: Theós Hampton
Personality: Andre is quiet, calm, and collected, often thinking things through before acting. He is also completely reliant on his master, Theós Hampton, for directions, often striking his coworkers (Drew Campwood and Kaitlyn Williams) as a "lapdog".
Unfortunately, Andre holds no memory of his past life, before death. Formerly, Andre was Drew Campwood's best friend. Together, he and Drew committed several hundred murders in London. Andre, who was a demigod, just like Drew, at the time, was convinced by Drew to attend Camp Half-Blood. Upon arrival, Andre changed his mind, causing a fight between the two of them, that resulted in Andre's death. Andre, former Son of Tyche, suffered from mental illnesses ranging from psychosis to dementia, but the most potent was dissociative identity disorder. Upon recreation, all his other personalities were erased, but Andre obtained their different skills.
Theós Hampton was a very busy man. He had little time for retrieving spell components or doing his cabin chores, which was the reason he got two subordinates. But they were clumsy, reckless, and very hard to control, no matter what he did to them. So, Theós had an idea. He tricked his subordinates into making blueprints for a automaton. Surprisingly, the blueprints were good, and then Theós got to work. After three long days and three long nights, Theós created him. Upon reveal, both his subordinates were uncomfortable; Kaitlyn from being used, and Drew from seeing his dead friend being remade, but they both knew better than to question their leader. Theós then used two different spells to retrieve Andre's recently deceased soul and animate the machine. Then, Theós smiled and said the command. "Control_power.exe". Andre then awoken.
Following his creation, Theós helped Andre become used to being a machine. Teaching him more code phrases and his full capabilities, Theós smiled at the thought that he created the subordinate he always needed.
Andre's Automaton Capabilities:
- Andre can shed his skin to activate his stealth mode, allowing him to move absolutely silently, as well as become more alert, dexterious, and calm. However, he is weaker in this form.
- Andre, like all automatons, is very durable, more durable than demigods.
- Andre can process large amounts of data in short periods of time.
- Andre is very skilled in several fighting forms
- Andre can speak several different languages.
- Andre can activate attack mode, a mode that makes him stronger, faster, more agile, and aggressive in this form. However, his stamina is lower. He also has wings in this form.
- Theós can use several different keyphrases, all of which have different effects on Andre. These can ONLY BE ACTIVATED BY THEÓS AND THEÓS ONLY.
- Control_power.exe = Powers on or shuts down Andre's systems
- Control_stealth.exe = Activates stealth mode
- Control_attack.exe = Activates attack mode
- Control_system-override.exe = Disables Andre's personslity and gives Theós drastic control over Andre
- Control_firewall.exe = Prevents outside tampering.
- Control_execute-destruct.exe = In fifteen seconds, Andre self-destructs, causing a massive explosion. Andre cannot be repaired or even scavenged after the self-destruct sequence.
- Automatons are very durable, with high tolerances for all temperatures. They can survive falls from higher distances than humans, as well as survive deeper deaths in the water, but if they do not completely dry off after being exposed to water, they are prone to rust.
- Automatons are, on average, much stronger than humans, but in general are have less dexterity for small delicate tasks
- Some can store and release electricity, and can use this power to temporarily stun others or even power-up electronics. However, the more electricity they store, the more stress it will induce on their generator, which could lead to malfunctions or even a complete shut-down. If this happens they need to be repaired by a child of Hephaestus.
- Some can also fly, they can reach speeds up to 120 mph, though sustaining a speed over 60mph can cause their systems to overload and require a child of Hephaestus kid to fix them
- Automatons are generally faster than most humans, but not always as agile, depending on how they are built, as well as not being overly stealthy
- Some can conceal weapons within themselves, and are usually very adept at using a variety of weapons, and what they may not know, they can be trained and/or programmed to know
- Some are able to temporarily attract metals to them like a magnet, but the more force they use, the less control they have over what comes back
- Some are able to be programmed with knowledge on various things, ranging from combat skills to general knowledge to emotions and feelings. Because they have to be programmed to be able to have emotions or feelings, they are more immune to having them as well. Even if they know what "fear" feels like, they have more control over it so that it doesn't consume them.
- Some are able to mimic any sound they hear, from voices to music
- Some can record anything being played around them, whether it's music or a conversation
- Some have a USB port and can connect with other electronics
- They have a higher stamina than most humans, enabling them to push themselves further, as they do not feel "tired", but they still use energy, and that can be depleted if they over extend themselves
- They are immune to poisons, as they do not need food and drink to sustain themselves, but they are susceptible to things like acid.
- They do not need sleep, but they do need to re-charge their power supply at times
- Some can repair/induce glitches in technology. This sometimes allows them to heal minor internal problems in automatons.
- They can enhance another machine's speed and/or capacity, but it drains them
- They are adept at hacking computers
- They can jack in and communicate with a variety of different machines and technology
- They can activate and deactivate electronic devices at will
- Some can have special equipment that can determine heat temperatures and weak pressure points, store enemy images and data and enhance his accuracy.
Hey! Just a reminder: you cannot have two ongoing claims at the same time, but I'll let you for this time, 'cause I've been pathetically inactive, and I apologise for that. Where does Andre stay, by the way? (And is three days enough to build that robot? Just wondering) Just that, and he's claimed.
Sorry for the *suuuuper* late response. He stays in the Hecate Cabin with Theós Hampton, and was built simultaneously by all three demigods, making the build time far shorter. Anywho, so sorry for any trouble i've caused ;-;
He's good to go!