Name: Clara Moore
God Parent: Hecate, Athena, or Nyx
Current Age: 16
Mortal Parent: Alex MooreAppearance:
Clara is around five feet seven inches tall, weighs approximately 138 pounds, and has an agile body. She has brown hair with bangs that go over her forehead and often cover her eyes. The color of these eyes are light brown color with a carefree/childish look to them.
Personality: Clara has always been fascinated with the supernatural. As a child she would look up at the stars all night long to try to see an alien, she looked for Bigfoot tracks in her yard, she read thousands upon thousand of books about monsters in every myth, and thanks to her photographic memory, she was able to remember all of the information.
Clara is a very smart, energetic, and athletic girl. She's the type of person who won't take "no" as an answer. Clara uses her high intellect to be extremely persuasive. During her middle school years she read a lot of psychology, this caused her to be a master of persuasion.
Clara's parents met in a cafe in the spring of 1995. They started out as good friends, but they quickly started to have romantically feelings for each other. Shortly after that, on November 12th 1996, Clara and her brother fell out of her mother's head like most children of Athena. Clara was a very healthy baby however, her brother wasn't as lucky. Her brother died soon after his birth which made Clara an only child. After Clara's birth, her mom left Clara a special necklace and then left.
Clara's childhood was average for a child that had ADHD. She was kicked out of a lot of schools and had to move from place to place to find a school that would accept her. This didn't make Clara a lonely child because she was very good at making friends when she wants to. During her moving she took up many hobbies which included: Kendo, Karate, and reading.
When she was eleven she managed to stay at a boarding school for three years in a row. This boarding school was located in Oklahoma. During those five years she met a fellow female demigod whose name is Sarah. They discovered that they had a lot in common and the caused them to quickly become great friends. Little did they know that satyr was close by and was preparing to Clara and Sarah to Camp Half-Blood.
Two weeks before Clara's 14th birthday, she was attacked for the first time while she was walking to her dorm. When she reached an empty entered field a hellhoud ran towards her from behind. She tried to run away, but the hellhound was too fast. As soon as they raised their claws were about to strike, thick vines reached out from the ground an ensnared the hellhound. This was the work of the satyr that was sent to bring them to Camp Half-Blood. While the hellhound was traped, Sarah drew her dagger and let her instincts take control. It was took 4 minutes for the hellhound to be defeated. While the satyr didn't say so, he guessed that Sarah was a child of Ares.
After this incident, the satyr quickly took Clara and Sarah to Camp Half-Blood. Did Clara protest or ask questions? Of course not, her fascination with the supernatural caused her to be more curious then hesitant. During their journey they ran into a harpy a year later. They would defeat the harpy the same way they defeated the hellhound. In addition to the attacks they took took the long way to Camp Half-Blood stop the attacks. Sometimes they would roam around at a city for a couple of weeks so that they could rest. They continued this lifestyle for three years, and on Clara's birthday a harpy attacked and this time Sarah and the saytr were asleep.
A little voice inside her head told her, to clench the necklace. When she did so the necklace transformed into a pair of twin swords. Clara took Kendo throughout her life, but she didn't know how to use twin swords. It took Clara a while to get used to the swords and with the help of Sarah and the satyr they were able to defeat the harpy. After the fight, they were able to drive peavefully to Camp Half-Blood.
Possessions/Weapons: A star shaped necklace that can transform into a pair of Celestial bronze twin swords when Clara clenches it in her hand.
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Wiki! Please do not be overwhelmed by my comment as it will help get your claim closer to an approval.
- Your second god choice, Erebus, does not have a cabin on our wiki. Unfortunately you will need to choose another second god choice from the cabin list.
- Please make sure that all of your god choices are of the same gender, either all male or all female.
- Gods generally will not stay with a mortal for such a long period of time (two years) as they have godly duties and are constantly interacting with other mortals. If a god is unable to inpregnate a mortal in a few months top, he would probably leave and find another mortal to mingle with.
- Furies serve Hades in the underworld, they do not attack demigods unless they are ordered to do so by Hades. Please choose another monster from those categorized under light.
- Camp generally does not send a demigod to bring another demigod to camp; this is usually just a satyr's task.
- Please provide details on what the two monsters Clara and Sarah encountered on their way to camp were and how they slayed the monsters and/or escaped from the encounter.
- Clara may not have been at camp for the past 4 to 5 years. You cannot assume that she's been participating in the events that occured or that she's been interacting with other characters if she was never roleplayed. This is against our claim rules, Clara may only have been at camp for a maximum of one to two weeks after the end of the history.
Good improvements to your claim, but there are still some issues:
- Goddesses usually do not stay with a mortal during their pregnancy, they usually return to Olympus after the baby is conceived and will only return to the mortal to leave the baby along with any explanation(s) or items.
- A goddess' pregnancy does not last as long as a mortal's, it is usually 3 to 5 months in length.
- Even two demigods' scent combined would not be able to attract monsters daily. The group getting attacked twice throughout their journey to camp is much more reasonable.
- Taking four years to get to camp is very absurd; per my previous point they should not encounter that many monsters to decline their progress of going to camp too much (maybe adding one or two more days to the trip top).
hey there I'll be your claimer today and my question is...she's 16 now and her last attack was when she was 15..did it take her a year to reach camp?
Hello, I'm looking over your claim, and here are a few things:
- There are a few spots where you switch from Hellhound to furies, I would fix that xD
- Going by what Kavin was saying earlier, it would be more reasonable that the satyr had a way of traveling, such as a car or something, that would make it take less time to do his job... Or they could even go by plain and make it that much faster. Being out traveling by foot for a year would be VERY dangerous, and difficult for a full grown adult much less two kids even with a satyr. You can still have the birthday occurrence happen even with this.
- Without any training, it's unreasonable that Claira could weild one sword well enough to fight a Harpy, let alone balance two swords. The Satyr is there with them still correct? He can still save them here. (I understand it was just to present the swords, but she wouldn't be able to fight them off herself)
Awesome :3 let me see if I can get this approved for you, another person will run through this real quick, and see if it's ready for approval
HEYO, I said I was gonna find someone who would check over this an accept it if ready, but they brought forth a good point o.o ATM Hecate's Cabin is full, so if they were to claim it, you would have to go with Athena... Although, you CAN wait till Hecate's Cabin has a spot open, and we can put the claim on hold for a while
Please hang in there, overall your history is good aside from a few things; if fix these things your claim should be ready for approval in no time C:.
- Kindly if you can, please make slight changes to the mortal parent and god parent meeting paragraph if you are fine with Clara being a child of Athena as Athena's method of giving birth (the child literary falls out of her head with the union of her and her partner's mind) is different than other goddess' such as Hecate.
- What happened after the satyr ensnared the hellhound? Vines should not be lethal to nor be able to kill the hellhound.
- 14 is too late for a child of a non-big three god to encounter her first monster, Clara will need to receive her first monster attack between the ages of 10 to 13. As well as, for each year after Clara's first monster attack that she did not go to camp, please add and elaborate on another monster attack.
- It's a bit unrealistic to say that the harpy continued to pursuit Clara and Sarah with no success for a year straight. For the harpy to not catch up and attack Clara and Sarah, they need to constantly be on the move nonstop which would be impossible even for demigods (since they too get exhausted and require sleep). I understand that you want your character to be 16 but perhaps you should find a more reasonable reason why it took them so long to get to camp.
sorry for the long wait everyone has been preoccupied still congratz