Name: Daniel Breeze
Godly Parent: Ares, Poseidon or Hades
Current Age: 15
Mortal Parent Name: Kimberly Breeze
Appearance: Daniel has blonde hair, and violet eyes. His hair is rather short, he typically wears a hoodie and some jeans, or if he feels it's important enough, he will wear a dress shirt, with a tie, and some dress pants.
Personality: Daniel is, intellectual. Daniel is perhaps better suited to be a Child of Athena, but, he isn't. Daniel rarely lets his emotions come to the surface. Daniel is cold, intelligent and patient. He is able to wait years for his revenge, or his plans to unfold. He also dislikes touch, and will react violently or angrily to touch.
History: Kimberly Breeze was on a cruise ship, and as she was walking along, she accidentally bumped into Ares who was going by the name James. Kimberly apologized and offered to buy the man a drink as an apology. He accepted, later, at the bar, Ares and Kimberly got drunk out of their minds. Kimberly constantly flirted with him. Kimberly, then, invited James to her room on the cruise ship, he, still drunk, accepted. Kimberly wanted to just get to know Ares, but he ended up raping her after she slapped him screaming "NO"
Ares left, without a trace, so Kimberly asked the workers where James' room was. They informed her that there is no James on this cruise ship, she, was confused, naturally. She learned that she was pregnant, from the rape, and decided to give the child up for adoption. It turned out that she had twins, a boy and a girl. A few years later in New York, Daniel and his twin sister Julie, grew up healthy and happy with their adoptive parents Sarah and Timmy and their Adoptive siblings, Jenny, Zane, Kai, Olivia, Karen and Steve. When Daniel was Seven, during Second Grade, he went to school and noticed how his Gym Teacher seemed to be proud of him, and was quick to compliment him for anything. This went on for a few months. One day, his Gym Teacher asked him to stay back for a few minutes to discuss something. The gym teacher raped Daniel, and threatened to kill him and his family if he told, and to do the same to Julie. The abuse went on for several years, as the Teacher kept getting in the same school as Daniel, but the teacher also started hitting Daniel when he didn't "satisfy" him properly, including burning his back with a lighter. Daniel also was bullied by the other students, being called stupid, ugly and more, some days they also physically attacked him. Daniel never understood that it was because they were jealous of his athleticism. Daniel, fearing that he would be persecuted by his parents, hid it from everyone, the only one who had the slightest clue was Olivia and Karen, but they didn't know that he was getting abused by the teacher.
When Daniel was 9 he had his first monster attack. The family was out, at a park, and a group of monsters showed up. Each kid except for himself, Olivia, Julie and Karen all died. Timmy and Sarah didn't die, though. They almost died because they tried to help the Demi-God's, and due to their clear sighted nature, they ended up being capable of seeing the monsters. Then, in a rage, he, Olivia, Julie and Karen all fought against that group. Daniel and Julie accidentally tapped into their violent abilities and managed to stab some monsters with swords a Satyr(who noticed the fight and grabbed the swords) gave them. Olivia somehow shot beams of energy that burnt the Stymphalian Birds to death. Karen, however, she went on the blitz, which is strange due to her timid nature, and she drowned a lot of them. However, all of them except for Daniel and Julie were quickly killed by a a Scythian Dracne, which, being preoccupied with the others, did not see that Julie and Daniel were sneeking up, and they beheaded the creature.
The Satyr requested to bring Daniel and Julie to camp, but Sarah and Timmy refused. They kept the kids for several years, in which monsters DID attack, but not enough for the parents to send them off. Eventually, it got so bad that they had no choice but to call the Satyr and the Satyr brought them to camp.
- Violet eyes do not exist. In fact, the only time people appear to have violet eyes is when they're a very dark blue colour in certain lights. This is the case for several known beauties such as Elizabeth Taylor etc etc.
- You cannot have a firearm as a weapon, this is against policy to ensure parity between all campers and their weapons. Please change this.
- Please include some more detail on the gods meeting. This is just an observation from a devotee of Ares, but he is one of the few gods in Greek Mythology to not rape anyone and he actually killed a son of Poseidon for raping one of his daughters. This just seems a little misplaced and out of character personally.
- Please include more detail on how Julie and Daniel were raised, and details on their early childhood. Please can you also add a little detail on the birth mother herself.
- Please specify what attacked the two demi-gods. What is Olivia? Is she a demi-god too? How would anyone, even a child of Ares be able to pick up a stop sign and stab something as small as a stymphalian bird? Even with enhanced strength, it would be difficult. Additionally, it would be difficult if not impossible to kill a monster with a stop sign while it was attacking you.
- Guns and swords are not so commonplace to be found randomly on the street. Please clarify how Julie found this?
- How many monsters have attacked the group? From the way you write, it sounds like all of the children are crazed killing machines, who are slaying hordes of monsters on the fly.
- Please add more detail on how they specifically got to camp.
- I'm sorry, I don't know much about Ares. But, from my understanding, he's hot headed and impulsive. So, I would've thought if they were both intoxicated, and if Kimberly was flirting, he would've done it and thought her requests to stop were just shyness. Also, I really don't know what else to include, can ya help?
- I honestly have no clue on what else to add. I'm sorry, your gonna have to be more specific.
- Olivia is a Demi-God, yes, in fact, Olivia, Julie, Daniel and Karen were all Demi-Gods, thats why the big amount of Monsters were attracted. it's my understanding that Stymphalian Birds are sort of big, and I thought Ares Kids could sharpen stuff.
- I'd say maybe, six, seven? Well, the adopted kids were really close, so seeing them die would've clearly made them upset, and I'd think they'd be very, very mad.
- How? I need specifics on what you're talking about, because, I honestly, have no clue.
- Maybe add a bit on his childhhod?
- Karen and Olivia are demigods, right? They can't use their powers so easily like that. However, if it was an accident using the powers—though I don't think it was—they probably should've fainted.
- A 10-year-old girl can't just buy a gun, The store owner shouldn't let her, since she's just a girl and it seems she doesn't know how and she doesn't have a licence and kids aint allowed using something like it.
- I don't think a Celestial bronze weapon can be found in a mundane store. There's a lot of reasons why that can't be there.
- About the satyr, was he following them or something? How did he know about them? Please enhance this part and how they really got to camp.
- I really need an example, I can't think of anything
- Yeah, they are. Karen and Olivia died...
- Fine. I changed it
- Perhaps not normally
- He was just looking for Demigods. I told you, they were driven there. --I am The Eternal One. You cannot ever stop me. (talk) 23:14, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
ok shadow I'll be your claim checker today and before I can claim this I have a question... how many demigods did the adoptive parents take in??? cause more demigod more attacks soo make the first attack earlier than 13
Mkay. Um, let's see, only 4 were Demigods, they were the ones that didn't die instantly. Also, I figured that the amount of humans would've helped to mask the scent, also they had utterly no clue about it, like, at all. Besides, two were children of minor Gods, while Julie and Daniel were Ares children, so the scent would've existed, yes that is true. But I don't think it would've been as glaring obvious if Percy wasn't near Gabe all the time.--I am The Eternal One. You cannot ever stop me. (talk) 18:25, August 30, 2015 (UTC)
Hey so sinc there are 4 demigods then the monster attack WILL hav to be earlier the 13. Yes it's true gabe was able to mask percy's secnt but that was because he was one demigod and gabe was a repulsive, dirty man whos stench was strong enough to hide a demigods and even then mrs.Dodds (are fury) was able to find him at the age of 12.
how did no one notice that the teacher was beating Daniel? I mean if he was beating him then Daniel would have bruises and other marks of beating causing at least one person to notice and worry about it.
just a question: is the a claim for both Daniel and sarah? \
How about twelve? Yes, Percy was only one Demigod. But he was a Son of Poseidon, who have much stronger scents than Ares children or Minor Gods. Mrs. Dodds I think would've been an exception, don't you think? She is one of Hades's top enorcers and cheif punishers, and typically carried out the most important work for Hades. Also, Alecto seems to be the leader of the Furies as well, I think this qualifies her as a special case.
Well, I did mention that he hit in areas that typically are not often shown, such as the back, I would think that he thought that Daniel wouldn't go around without a shirt. Daniel also was subjected to bullying by other students. He also thought that his parents and family would persecute him, so naturally he hid it. And I did mention that the only people who had the slightest clue were Olivia and Karen, but they didn't know it was the TEACHER.
Ok so i asked Brocky about this and he said that the mortal's scent's would only be able to mask the demigod's untill around 8 years old. If at the end your just going to have the other two demigods die i suggest you just take them out and have the first monster attack at like 11. just to mak things easier for you. But it settled that if you keep all four demigods the first monster attack will have to be around 8 maybe 9
Ah, I see. Well, I plan for it to be a source of shame for Julie and Daniel, seeing all of their friends die. Quick question, due to the number of Monsters that attacked would I need to name several more or no?--I am The Eternal One. You cannot ever stop me. (talk) 04:36, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
last question and we're done. How long have the two been on camp?
shadow you are aware of the 2 weeks thing right?
a character cannot be in camp for more than 2 weeks unless the char was a part time changing into full time (if you get what I mean)
Wait I just noticed you said julie didnt die but then at the last sentence you said she did in fact die soo which is it??
in the last paragraph you actually contradict yourself if you noticed...
No, I didn't. I said "However, all of them except for Daniel and Julie were quickly killed by a a Scythian Dracne, which, being preoccupied with the others, did not see that Julie and Daniel were sneeking up, and they beheaded the creature." All of them except for Daniel and Julie were killef, all the Demigods anyways. Sarah and Timmy survived--I am The Eternal One. You cannot ever stop me. (talk) 21:49, September 23, 2015 (UTC)