Name: Gyriffin Neon3 God parent choices: Zeus, Nyx, Hecate
Species: Demigod (Half-god Half-human)
Current Age: 16 years one month and two weeks
Mortal parent name: Lyle Neon
Appearance: Gyriffin have brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a slim-body and has multiple abs. He is shown to have the eyes of his father. He usually wears grey and black sweaters or hoodies. He likes to wear jean as his pants.
Personality: Gyriffin is cool. He shock people without the even knowing yet he can also do it on purpose. Gyriffin has a fatal flaw of worrying about people too much. Gyriffin can be a little stubborn sometimes. He is straight forward. In love, he chooses his partners very wisely and when they founded one, they only love them for decades. In battles, he attacks the person who started the main fight. Gyriffin is sometimes nerdy and cute on the outside. He has a brave heart and deals everything with justice. He is always ready to punish the evil that tries to fight light.
History: In the U.S state of Washington, In a seaport city named Seattle, a woman named Lyle Neon was at the bar which goes with the name Elysian Bar. She sat for a moment while drinking a glass of cocktail Brooklyn. She was wearing a burden on her shoulders. Lyle works as a waiteress in a coffee shop. But, she was tortured by the boss of the shop. She quitted her job but by doing so leads to many other problems. She went out of money and was kicked out by her family at that night. Out of all ideas, she decided to went to Elysian Bar. The bar was dark and crappy at that time as it's already mid-night. But something magnificient happened. A man who is seemed in his 30's' was sitting beside her with a cup of beer beside him. He was calm, the only thing she noticed about him is his grey eyes like thunder and dark clouds. Their conversation started with a "Hey" and they chatted about one hour. Lyle become friends with him but she noticed he doesn't give her much attention. Lyle started to draw his attention for months and she fortunately succeeded. The man was a god. The eldest of all gods who go with the named Zeus. Lyle and Zeus had feelings for each other. Zeus decide to take another demigod, so he went with the flow. After the night they slept together,zeus told her that he's a god and must return to Olympus. Lyle freaked out and started a fight with Zeus. He left after that which gave Lyle a mental breakdown. But he gave her a celestial bronze rapier and told him to give it to his child. He also told her that it'll be a demigod which is half-mortal and half-god. The celestial bronze rapier was covered by the mist which made it look like a small torch light.
About one year later, a child, a baby boy was borned. He had the eyes of his father. It was Gyriffin Neon. He was kicked out of schools cause of a disorder named Dylsexia and had ADHD also. But after his birth, his mother hated him and look to him as a curse. Gyriffin was raised for about 2 months by his mother. But her hated grew and she left Gyriffin with his aunt who also lived in Seattle. His aunt raised him and teached him. Gyriffin was not popular in his school but there's always a teacher who stares at him strangely. He thought that she just do that to everyone and ignored it. But one day, when school ended, he was told to stay in her room. Gyriffin and his teacher chatted for a minute. She keep asking him strange things but Gyriffin answered all questions with a "no". Her voice turned high pitch as she grow wings and feathers. His teacher was a disguised Harpie. It quickly floats in the air by flapping it's wings. A single Harpie can easily be killed by a Demigod who has been trained by mortals to wield a weapon. But Gyriffin, who hasn't been taught to fought, was hurted by the harpie's talons and claws. The Harpie located him due to his scent as a demigod. He ran out of the room but there were no students or staffs. After a run through the school halls, he found himself in the man's locker. It was dark but he managed to bring light by turning on the torch light which was in his jacket. But something unusual happened when he turned on the power switch. The torchlight changes into a celestial bronze rapier.
Due to the shock, he was paralyzed while staring at it but regained his senses when the harpie swooped him and lifted him into the air. He swings his rapier which stabbed the harpie's left wing, causing it to throw him down. He shouted while falling down and the force of the fall damaged his left arm. While mumbling in pain, he stood up again. The harpie raised it's talons and charged at him. Gyriffin, who was shaken by fear, raised his rapier and charged it at it's stomach which goes right into it. Gyriffin returned back home and was shaken with fear again. He had to went to the hospital for a week after having a mental breakdown. He was then only 11. The police didn't believed anything he said but they investigate him as the teacher disappears mysteriously. And so on, his school life continued for a year. His terrible memories had gone.
But he met with the same events till he reached 16 and 9 months old. At the age of 13, he got attacked by a harpy again in a coffee shop. The monster disguised herself as a sellswoman and when Gyriffin went there to buy coffee, she attacked him. At that time, there was no customers and staffs there. He ended the harpy with a pierce to her heart. At the age of 15, he got attacked by three harpies again. He ended two of them by slashing them with his rapier but the last one wounded him by scratching him with it's talons.
When Gyriffin's 16 and 10 months old, he was given a letter by his mother. She wrote-
"Dear Gyriffin Neon,
You want to know the reason why I never liked you? You are no mortal. Well, you are half-mortal and half-god. You are a demgod. I am mortal and your father? A chucky god. I was angry at him for leaving me and I just don't see you as normal anymore. I heard from your aunt that you got attacked by a winged being who look like a woman. I guess It's time, go to camp half-blood. It's the only safe place for you. Go to Long Island To the North There is long islandsound. And at 3.141 Farm Road, Montauk.
From your mother"
He did what his mother said and traveled to Camp Half-Blood which is in New York. He had to ride a plane to reach New york and a bus to reach long island sound 3.141 Farm Road, Montauk.
But he's not propably welcomed. When he reached the entrance, he was chase by a medium-level monster. As the son of the big three, he was attacked by it. It was a cyclops. It first stomp the ground with their large feet to try to unbalance Gyriffin. Gyriffin ran but his speed doesn't compare the cyclops's steps as it quickly catch up with him. It grabbed him as Gyriffin tries to struggle but failed. The afraided Gyriffin, summons lightining from the skies which falls down due to his yell. The Cyclops was stunned and released him but it wasn't defeated. Soon,Alexander the great who is the director of the camp, welcomed him while group of satyrs attacked the Cyclops and defeated it. Gyriffin rests in the Zeus Cabin for three days' time until he regain strength. Alexander knew that he's a child of Zeus from the thunderbolt symbol inscripted on his arm.
Preferred Weapon: Celestial Bronze Rapier
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood Roleplay Wiki! This is a good start to the history, but there are a few more more major issues here and there.
- Gods never marry mortals in any circumstances. Also, a god usually returns to Olympus after the child is conceived, not a year after the child is born (which will break the direct interference law, since the god's with the child). They have godly duties and tend to not stay with a mortal for more than a couple of months at most.
- Colchis bulls are not categorized under our Monster Encyclopedia and therefore it's uncertain if it is suitable for a demigod's monster attack. Please choose another monster from those under light difficulty.
- Monsters will not attack a mortal directly, as the demigod is their main and sole priority. And Zeus helping kill the monster with a lightning bolt is direct interference and is forbidden among the gods.
- It doesn't make sense for a demigod to own a phone that can transform into a rapier. I'm assuming that Zeus had left that with the mortal parent before he left; but, a god should be fully aware that a phone amplifies a demigod's scent and attract monsters (which in turn, puts the demigod in more danger).
Ok I'll take your advice and edit back thanks
Thank you for making the changes C:.
- What do you mean by Lyle saying that she wants a divorce? A god would never marry a mortal to begin with.
- What age was Gyriffin when he encountered the harpie? And could you also simply summarize that after his first monster attack, Gyriffin occasionally encountered monsters over the next years before he went to camp?
- On our wiki, Dionysus is no longer at camp, our camp director is Alexander the Great.
- Still, I highly doubt a god would leave his child a cellphone knowing that it amplifies the child's scent and attracts monsters. If you want the weapon to have a mist form, it makes much more sense for it to be another object.
Hey this claim is looking pretty good but there are some things i would like you to fix before it can be accepted.
1)it's nothing big or anything i just get alittle confused when reading the part but, how is Gyriffin called in at lunch and after a few minutes of talking to the teacher the school day is already over?? Maybe you could have the teacher keep him after class when school ends cause that part is a little confusing.
2)what age was he when he had his first monster attack? (Aka: The teacher/harpy attack)
3)i see in the beginning of the claim you mentioned the mom lived in seattle, where does the sister live? Does she also live in Seattle cause if so how does Gyriffin get to New York and to Camp at the end of the claim. You dont have to go all into detail or anything just sying he took a plane and a cab ride or a bus ect....
Hi there I have to say this claim is almost good to go but I need to request you change the Furies as they are only send out by hades if the demigod is bad or other reasons (he's a god you know how they are ;) ) still thats all I request you change and then its good to go :)
I don't understand what you said Meloney, there's no Furies
Heyya, Griff. I'll be your helper for today!
- Prior to what Melon said above, there is a fury that you mentioned on your claim. It is written at the beginning of the 4th paragraph on your history:
But he met with the same events till he reached 16 and 9 months old. During his 15 year old, he was attacked by a fury. And when he's about 16, he got attacked by three harpies.
Oh, kk I finished editing it back :)
Hi there I'll be your claimer once more and I have to ask what happen when he was 15? and also I have to request you change the cylops (even if you mention he didnt defeat it its still is a medium monster sorry >,<) still thats all the problem I see hope to see you again :)
Sorry for not editing it a long time ;) I hope I'll get Zeus xD
hey ill be your claim checker for today and would like to say this is a pretty good looking claim. However there is one thing i would like to adress.
- At the end of the first paragraph when Lyle finds of zues is well zues she say she wants a divorce. Did zues and her get married? Because if so that wouldn't be able to happen seeing as he is a god and is also already married to hera. He can have flings but thats about it
Hi there I'll be your claimer today and I have to say good claim but before I can claim this I have to request you fix one thing. Which is the fact aht a god cannot marry sorry regardless of your reason a god cannot marry a mortal so please change that
Your claim is not too far off from a near approval C:, but there are a few things that still needs to be fixed.
- This has been brought up by claim workers many times, so kindly remove any reference(s) of Lyle wanting a divorce with Zeus as under no circumstances would a god or goddess marry a mortal to begin with.
- 14 is too late for a child of a big-three god to encounter his first monster. His first monster attack should occur between the ages of 8 to 11.
- If Gyriffin was 16 years and 10 months old when he went to camp and is currently 17, that makes it so that Gyriffin has been at camp for at least two months already. That is not allowed as at the end of the history, a demigod may only have already been at camp for a maximum of two weeks.
welllll I see no problems here soo