Appearance:red hair, bold blue eyes, white skin, average height for males, and muscular and athletic.
Personality:funny, good at strategy and combat, clever, and loyal to friends. Has adhd and is delexic.
History:born November 3rd, 1996. Sprang from Athens head a week after my dad had met her at a paint ball match with a group of another girls. They teamed up against the opposing team and my dad took place as a sniper up the trees when he saw how good my mom was paintball. She was as silent as the night and passed all the othe opposing players and reached the other teams flag and in the way bring it back she shot all the enemy players and took them out one by one. The thing that made them even look at each other is that my dad shot a guy that was about to take her out of the game as he came up behind her as she was about to reach their side of the field. My dad told me that I was very different from the rest of the kids but he never said why until I had my First monster attack. The attack happened when I was in 6th grade when the local bully followed me and turned into Scythian. I got away by realizing that there was a town square near by and I ran past him into the town square and lost him in a wave of people. He told his dad what happened and his dad told him the truth and brought him to camp half blood to spend his summers there safely. He told me that I was a son of Athena and I had to train to protect himself if anything where to happen during school time again. My dad gave me a chain neck less and said that this is the spartan weapon called Kopis. He said that Athena had told him where camp was and had given it to him to give to me when I was ready to come to camp. She has been safe guarding for our family for centuries she had told him since our blood line runs down to the Spartans of greece. He said that it has the ability to turn into a celestial bronze Spartan sword. Like one similar to king Leonides of Sparta used. he put it on me before I headed into camp. I trained as hard as I could that summer to learn the secrets that this weapon had and I learned how to use it decently. I went home during the winters and went to camp in the summers.i only stayed there though for two summers has I wanted to go out on my own and follow my family tree down to its Spartan roots. I had three more monster attacks after the one in 6th grade happened. I got attacked by a hell hound when me and my dad visited the beach when I was in 7th grade. I sliced Kopis through its neck before it could sink it's fangs into my neck. I got attacked by a giant scorpion when I was in the woods at camp. I didn't realize how deep I gottin in the woods when the scorpin came out of no where. I ran and ducked and doges the spitting poison that was being hurled at my feet as I ran. I got in front of a big tree and waited for it. It tried to stab me with its tail and I ducked and rolled as it got its tail stuck in the tree. I then jumped up on it back and stabbed it in its head. That happened in the summer before freshman year. And then in my senior year the Scythian bully that I got away from attacked me on a shortcut to home one day. He stood there in the way on the side walk and no one was around. I yanked the chain neckless as it turned into Kopis. We fought for what seemed like an 30 minutes when finally I got a block on its weapon that allowed me to roll over its back and decapitate it. It turned into gold dust as it blew away in the wind. NOW IM 18 and headed back to camp half-blood to stay there year round.
Weapons:the Spartan sword Kopis. Celestial bronze. it can turn into a chain neckless to be better concealed and to have a better carrying ability.
Hi ill be your claim checker today and sorry to say that this claim needs alot of work before it can be accepted.
1) please add acouple more sentences to his personality so that it can be better explained.
2) History's usually consist of 4-5 paragraphs in order to explain everything that is need. Thing you would need to include in the history are
- how the mortal and godly parents met and how they came to concieve your character. Since you have choosen athena i have to say she doesnt have children like normal women do. She is strictly a virgin goddess meaning she does not have intercourses with anyone, when she has children they sprout from her mind just as athena had when she was born.
- explain how the character's life was growing up. This can include small stuff like when he/she started going to school, or if the char was bullied when he/she was younger. Small stuff like that. Also it could contain big things like if the mortal parent died or anything trajic or major that may have happened.
- the characters first monster attack which usually happens between the ages 10-13 and with the right explantation 14 could be accepted.
- since the character is 18 your claim would either have to end when he is 18 and first getting to camp or have the char go to camp then leave for some reason and then come back when he is 18 but, the char can not be at camp already and have already spent time there for a long period of time.
- also please note that there should at least be some other attacks besides the first one. You dont have to go all into detail or anything but ya there should be more attacks.
Hi there I'll be your claimer today and I have to say your history is interesting and one of a kind still before I can claim this I have to request you pick some other monsters as we dont have sirens, and cyclops are hard monster requiring more than one demigod to defeat it (still you can pick monsters here) Thats all the problem I see I hope to see you again :)
Hi there I'll be your claimer once more and I have to applaud you this claim is as good as done but before I can claim it I have to point out that telekahine is in fact an easy monster it needs to stay near water or else its dead. So please elaborate on that. On that note I have to ask how did his dad know where camp is please explain on that. Anyhow hope to see you again :)
last thing before I can claim this how old is your char now?? please mention it on the claim