1. Type of Pet: Stymphalian owl. (living metal owl)
2. Character who owns pet: Austin Marko.
3. Pet name: Strix.
4. Why does the character have this pet: One day whilst still adjusting to camp, Austin was wandering the woods when he saw a metal owl flying towards him. Scared Austin drew his pen Duality getting ready to fight when he saw that the owl was grasping a letter. The owl droped the letter and then flew on Austin's shoulder. Confused Austin caught the letter and looked at it. He saw that it was addressed to him in gold lettering. Remembering that his dad said that the letter that arrived with him was addressed simmalarly he tore the envelope open and read the letter inside:
It's good to know that you are safe at camp. As a present here is an owl. I asked Hephaestus to make it for me and the I gave it not only sentience but great intelligence. Name him as you will and it is my hope that he will serve to help and protect you in the years to come.
Upon reading this Austin thought briefly and decided to call the owl Strix (the Latin for owl).
5. Any special abilities: Strix can shoot metal fethers like darts from his wings and has a telepathic connection with Austin meaning he will follow his and only his orders.
6. If the pet is larger than a horse or a pegasus, the animal can not be kept at or around camp, so you need to explain where this pet is kept when you are living at camp. Also, if the animal is normally dangerous in nature, such as poisonous snakes or more wild animals such as tigers, etc. If they stay in the cabin what precautions are taken if any, etc.: Strix is smaller than a horse/pegasi and stays either on or around Austin's bed in Athena's cabin or with Austin himself.