- Type of Pet: Dog, Jack Russell
- Character who owns pet: Kuke Mahina
- Pet name:Stitch
- Why does the character have this pet: Stitch was given to Kuke by her mother Mnemosyne. Mnemosyne knows that Kuke has always had a difficult time getting along with her half-brother and sisters, so she hope by giving her Stitch that it may break the ice between herself and her siblings. So when Kuke arrived at her cabin one day, she found stitch in her bed wearing a bow. She found a note that says that the dog is her, but it wasn't signed by anyone. Since Stitch looked cute she decided to keep him.
- Any special abilities: Besides cuteness, this Jack Russell is pretty well trained and knows commands like sit and stay. This Jack Russell also knows how to surf.
- If the pet is larger than a horse or a pegasus, the animal can not be kept at or around camp, so you need to explain where this pet is kept when you are living at camp. Also, if the animal is normally dangerous in nature, such as poisonous snakes or more wild animals such as tigers, etc. If they stay in the cabin what precautions are taken if any, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.