Aphrodite's special rose was stolen from her during her stay at Hilton Hotel by a daughter of Hephaestus. Apparently, the daughter was killed by a manticore. This special manticore was an admirer of Aphrodite, she turned him into a monster for his constant bugging and obsession. This monster wants to see Aphrodite for the return of the rose. She wants Colette to get it asap for her and Ares' anniversary date.
Locations and Misc
- Camp Half Blood Entrance- They would take the camp van to the airport.
- NY Airport- Colette had her father's private jet reserve and they would travel to LA
- Outside LA Airport (Parking Lot)- Before going to a car, 2 Empousas will attack them. After defeating them, a car would bring them to Griffith Park
- Griffith Park- Before the manticore, they'll face 6 harpies. They have to search for clues to find the manticore. The rose will drop off from the disregarded manticore. A chaperone would drive them to Hilton Hotel.
- Hilton Hotel- Meet Aphrodite and give her the rose. She'll give each of them a quality accessory/clothing they desire (No specialities). They'll also spend the nght here as her bonus gift.
- LA Airport-Travel back to Camp Half Blood triumphant
- Colette Tyler, Aphrodite. Broken (Leader)
- Sealtiel O'Shaughnessy, Apate. Hyu
- Maximilian Erikson, Aeolus. Mel
- Rhian Grant, Deer Nymph. Jas
- Mio Nakamura, Eros . Silv
A god's possessions wouldn't be so easy to retrieve. A demigod wouldn't be able to just retrieve it and it would be heavily and divinely guarded.
Maybe if I add a son of Hermes/Apate (Who would also died) + the fact Aphrodite was with another man..doing "business" and was asleep?
10:18, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
It wouldn't be able to be stolen in general, unless by another god, in which case demigods couldn't realistically do anything...
Won't it be possible with either Ares or Hephaetus' approval?
21:59, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
What do you mean?
04:19, 11/10/2012 For example. Hephaestus sent the child on the quest since he really disliked Aphrodite faunting that rose. If he steals or does something to it, he'd be called the bad guy of the story so he chose to have a demi-god do his bidding.
Why would Hephaestus/Ares want to steal it? How would the demigods go up against gods? How would Ares/Hephaestus steal the item?
13:35, 11/10/2012 No no, Hephaestus would ask his daughter to steal it. Why? Hm..lets say the demi-god owes Hephaestus her life before and is ready to give it up. Hephaetus knew Aphrodite loved that hotel and spent tons of hours capturing men with her beauty..so he knew she was bound to be preoccupied sometime...he hired a man to find the most beautiful woman and poison her drink to make her less aware of her surroundings so the demi-god had to spy (take perfect timing) and take the rose from Aphrodite......when the demi-god was gonna give it to hephaestus for disposal, she died by le manticore...Hephaestus wanted to cause havock with Ares and Aphro by telling Ares that Aphro doesn't really treasure him much to loose her rose.
13:42, November 10, 2012 (UTC)
what's special about the rose that it's so important?
It was given by her lover, Ares, it was the first flower given to her by him :) and Aphrodite loves it a lot, as being the goddess of love as well, she's sentimental. She wants to surprise him wearing it on their next date, but it's currently with the manticore.
09:48, November 20, 2012 (UTC)