Poseidon's ring has gone missing. Blame is being placed on children of Poseidon, and, he has no idea who took it, but doesn't believe it was one of his children. Someone needs to find out who's behind it. End game is that it's his wife Amphitrite, who is sick and tired of his affairs with mortals, and has stolen his ring in secret, and with the help of Triton and some nymphs is wreaking the havoc. She's hoping that perhaps this will pressure Poseidon into not having any more for a while
1. CHB- When they depart Camp
2. Airport- After interrogating a sea nymph working for Amphirite. Who tells them of her plan. The questors head to Queensland, Australia to find the ring
3. Queensland- After arriving in Queensland, the questors will have to deal with an Karkinos attack, After which they shall head to the nymph base where Poseidon's Ring can be found
4. Nymph Lair- After reaching the lair, the questors will have to defeat about 12 nymphs/spirits or so to reclaim the ring
5. Beach- After retriving the trident, the questors shall hand the ring back to Poseidon.
6. Return to CHB
A friendly reminder, you have about 3 days until the deadline.
Can you add a little insight as to what happens after they talk to Pos. about another pact? It's a big deal, so a little more info. on the actual end game would be great. Second, Considering the number of nymphs and the number of questers you have, your team would probably be wiped out or drowned >.<. I'd lower it just to be realistic.
okay let's see even with 2 posey kids i mean MAYBE 30 is a lot, but uhm would 20 do? and okay i have NO IDEA. what the end game would be. like posey gets the trident back and yells at his wife? IDK T~T
Gods can't steal other gods items of power, so a demigod would have had to have stolen the trident and given it to Amphitrite
okay bach gave me this idea, so frankly gods or not. I think it would make a lil sense for amphirite to be able to steal from her hubby, i assume after sex :/