(OOC:I'm calling it "The Quest to Find a Fallen Butterfly" because "The Quest to Find Hedone" sounds boring and Psyche is associated with butterflies and Hedone is Psyche and Eros' kid so :/)
Hedone has been kidnapped by Ares on request of Aphrodite after she got scared that Hedone may rival her as most beautiful goddess on Olympus, Psyche and Eros decided to send out a search party to find her, at first they were going to send some of Psyche's kids but then they found out that she hasn't got any children at camp, which decided that the leader of the quest must be one of Eros' Children. As of this Eros sent out the first child that came to his mind (Skylar) and two comrades (which are yet to be announced). However the giant Orion wants Hedone for his wife, as his attempts with Leto failed so bad he got destroyed for a few millennia, so he sends some water spirts to check every sea/river/lake/pond to try and find where Ares has taken her. Ares had no clue that he was going to come and take Hedone If Skylar manages to find Hedone Psyche will at least pretend to like him for the rest of eternity (and Eros won't burn down the cabin).
- Long Island, New York
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Lake Tahoe (Where Ares is holding Hedone captive in a hidden cave.)
- Harpies while leaving camp
- Medusa on the plane (Snakes of a Plane, get it?)
- A strange man tending a gun store (Ares)
- An Empousa gets married to someone in Las Vegas before attacking the demigods for disturbing the ceremony (and also because they're demigods like obviously.)
- Ares (Mini-boss or the boss before the real boss.)
- Orion (Final Boss, came after he found out Hedone was being held captive to kidnap her and marry her, finally slain by Hedone after she breaks the chains binding her to the wall. Ares is too scared to stay in case any more giants come so runs away.)
End of Quest
The questors are fighting Ares when they hear splashes of water coming from the lake, only to see Orion (a giant who can walk on water.) The questors and Ares decide to have a temporary alliance but the giant overpowers all of them. When the giant is almost dead the questors have passed out from exhaustion and Ares has vanished. Hedone then breaks the chains binding her to the wall and slays Orion with Skylar's scythe.
- Skylar Lune, Son of Eros, Leader
- Whoever wants to go, preferably a kid of Ariadne
- Whoever wants to go, preferably a kid of Poseidon
(OOC: It's an awful quest I know XD) ~ "Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys." ~ Lightning ~ Love Wonder XX 10:59, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please give a brief summary of how Orion, a monster?, was able to kidnap a goddess? Also, if the goddess was able to break the chains, why didn't she do it before? Why would Ares fight them? Was he the one who helped the giant obtain his future bride? please add in the overview section. Also, this quest is quite unique ^^"