He is a bit hardheaded but will die for anyone he loves and is loyal too. He is very passionate about things he believes in and doesn't care about how others see him. He has Dyslexia and ADHD but doesn't let those put him at a barrier.
Bozena met Palaemon at a surfing contest in Poland. He caught her eye immediately and they dated for a few weeks and she gave herself to him. After a while she found out she was pregnant and he told her how he was a god. She didn't believe him at first but he took her to the beach and showed her his powers. She accepted it and had Colton. After a few years Palaemon returned wishing to have another child. She loved him and therefor gave herself to him once again hoping she will bare another child as lovely as Colton. after 9 months she gave birth to Garnette.
They grew up a normal Polish child hood. One day, when Colton was 12 and Garnette was 10, Garnette got a cut while cleaning the dishes at their house. Colton went into a frenzy and chased her to the bathroom where she locked the door and hid. Colton was very upset and ran to his room locking the door. After a few hours she walked in and hugged him. They asked their mother if she knew why Colton acted like this and she told him that they were children of Palaemon. They had no idea who this was so they looked him up. They finally understood and were so happy about this.
Their mother told them that their father warned her that they might be attacked be monsters. When Colton turned 14 and Garnette 12 they were attacked by a Harpy in the middle of the day at their house. Their mother could see through the mist and helped them defeat it with a sword and bow ment for them when they got older. A few months later she signed them both up for self-defence classes, including fencing, martial arts and archery. Colton was better at archery. While Garnette was better at fencing. They trained for 4 years and also started learning how to use their powers. When Colton was 16 and Garnette was 14, a monster attacked them. It was another harpy. They knew this because they had been also studying Greek mythology. The harpy attacked them with great speed. Colton had gotten a few arrows in her but she soon slashed at him causing him to fall to the ground. Garnette, full of rage, ran at the Harpy swinging her sword at great speeds. She had done a fairly decent amount of damage to the Harpy but it soon kicked her which caused her to fall. With one last arrow Colton shot and watched as it went into the Harpy's head, killing her. They then went to their mother who helped Colton and bought them 2 plane tickets to New York. She then gave them cab fare and directions to give to the driver to get to Camp Half Blood.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to grow multiple rows of shark teeth and then dislocate their jaws in order to attack with them.
- Children of Palaemon are able to tap into primal shark instincts which allows them to attack with enhanced speed and ferocity. However, this ability can often lose to loss of self-control and only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Palaemon can become thick skinned like a shark while in human form which causes them to be resistant to physical attacks.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to create a defensive shield made from the electroreceptive energies they perceive around them for a short time (sharks have the ability to detect eletrical stimuli around them).Due to the electrical nature of the shield, if anyone comes in contact with it they would receive an electric shock.
- Children of Palaemon can innately breathe underwater and everything they touch in their human form, stays or becomes dry in water, unless they want to become wet.
- Children of Palaemon, can survive falling from high altitudes as long as they land in water, they can also go as deep into the ocean as they desire without any effects from the water pressure.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to hear prey or enemies from many miles away, as sharks have extremely sharp senses of hearing
- Children of Palaemon are normally affected by blood and when they smell it much like a shark. They will normally go into a frenzied rage and attack whoever is at the source of the blood. If the target is an ally, they can resist the urges through sheer willpower.
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to summon sharks and command them. The more sharks summoned/commanded and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Palaemon are able to transform into any currently living species of shark while underwater. The longer they remain in this form, the more energy it drains; and the longer the break they need between transformations.
- As Palaemon was also a sea god, his children have the ability to Water Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more is energy drained, and there must be a substantial amount of water at both ends.
- Children of Palaemon have a degree of control over water, but not to the extent of a child of Poseidon. They can manipulate water to be used as a shield or move water to fire a water blast of high pressure. And they can telekinetically move it with their mind. The longer they maintain control over water, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon have the ability to transform the surrounding area into a harbor as their father was the patron god of harbors. Whilst this harbor is in use, the user can fight in its waters and have their existing powers enhanced substantially. The harbor that the user creates can vary in size, and the larger the harbor is the more it drains the user. After the user relinquishes hold on the harbor they are somewhat drained and the power may only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can materialize semi-living water constructs that take the form of sharks. The constructs have the strength and instincts of normal sharks. They can float around in the air and will follow the commands of the user. They can summon up to 3 sharks, such as Great Whites or Hammerheads, or up to 7 smaller ones such as a cookie cutter sharks. The bigger they are and the longer they stay solid, the more energy is drained. Once the user dismisses the sharks, they are somewhat drained and the water sharks dissipate into harmless puddles of water.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Palaemon can morph their bodies into a humanoid shark form, in this form their strength is doubled. Their skin becomes durable as in Defensive 1. Their skeletons turn into cartilage, much like that of a sharks, so that they become more flexible and their bones more resilient. This can aid them in fights as it halves the weight of their bones, making them lighter on their feet and faster as they have less weight to move around. Also their existing Hydrokinetic abilities become stronger. Once the user reverts to their normal form, they are quite drained and will struggle to move or stay conscious.
- Children of Palaemon, usually prefer to be near and/or in the water.
- Children of Palaemon, generally enjoy water sports, and are excellent swimmers.
- Children of Palaemon are normally talented at chasing and hunting their prey.
- Children of Palaemon tend to be much more comfortable than other people with swimming in the ocean because they are not frightened by sharks.
|Garnette Jassky||Sister||Loves with all his heart|
|Palaemon||Father||He's really cool|
|Bozena||Mom||Loves her as much as Garnette|