Daphne's personality vary between person and their relationship with her. She's rather submissive when it comes to her grandparents. Daphne is often timid and doesn't usually initiate conversations.
Despite being timid, Daphne enjoys having new friends. She's great in listening and observing. She loves travelling and sometimes enjoys time with herself. Travelling is essential for the young woman as it's her way of de-stressing.
The daughter of Ares tends to be submissive to those whom she loves and tends to be dominant to those who loves her so much.
Moreover, Daphne loves showing off her skills and tends to be arrogant whenever she receives praises for her works.
Wang Family has been famous for their luxury hotels and casino in Taipei. The family of Wang, having only one daughter; Lin Wang who was supposed to be the heir of all the hotels that her parents were running. Lin is a carefree and very much a troublemaker.
Then, she met Stephen Yang, whom is Ares. They became friends and did crazy things together.
Then on one event, she met her 'Arranged' Husband . Lin avoiding to be married to a guy she doesn't have any interest with, ran away with her friend Stephen. At first Stephen was not thrilled to have Lin with him but as time passes by he fell in love with Lin and not for so long, Lin had a child with Stephen. Once the twin was born, Ares immediately took the boy before disappearing himself and left him in a family from South Korea as he desired the boy to be much more stronger and to be the one to protect his twin sister and so Ares blessed the twins to feel each other's pain.
Both had a bumpy road for a normal child as Leighton stayed in a family of Soldiers and he was expected to be one of them too while Daphne was expected to master few things in order to be capable of being the heir of the Wang's properties. Once Daphne graduated from Junior high school at the age of 12 as a valedictorian (Zaphkiel Wu as her rival for the position) She was immediately sent to Seoul to continue her Senior high school but she was sent away as her grand parents detested the presence of her. Anyway, Ares sent a satyress to train and protect Daphne as it was the best time for her to be. As for Leighton, at the age of 12 was kidnapped by north Koreans in thought of squeezing information (As he's the son of the General of Special Forces) from the young boy but only ending up in vain, since then Daphne had unexplainable occurrence of bruises on her body and sometimes even fell ill as she shares emotions with Leighton who was forced to join the military.
At the age of 13 both of them had their first encounter. Daphne was more fortunate as she had a satyress with her but she was trained for combat and manage to defeat a hellhound that caught her scent, however for Leighton, after the classes, he heard a voice on their dorm's corridor same as the voice of the chief and went to investigate the situation only to find out that it was a cyclopes but before the big guy could abduct him and turn him into a meal, the person who was in charge of guarding the dorm found out that one is missing and so guards went on a search causing the cyclopes to run away. Once was found, Leighton was punished by being locked on a room for 3 days.
Daphne, was having nightmares of being abused but it appeared as though she was bald. Upon waking the young girl immediately shared the frightening dream to Shura; the satyress that was sent by Ares. At this time, Daphne was aware of whom she is and why is she necessary to undergo combat training and Shura was also aware of Daphne having a twin. After a few nights, As a gift from Ares, both of the twin dreamt of the day they were born. Leighton wasn't able to fathom anything and so was Daphne. The only thing that the twins remembered are their matching birth marks on the middle of their wrists.
A year later, before searching for her twin, Daphne focused on her training and her studies. Since then Daphne was able to defeat monsters that she encounters with a bit of help and tips from Shura if it's a newly met monster. However, Leighton was forced to go back to South Korea and bring the northerners information about the plans of the special forces regarding North Korea. When he was finally home, he made up a story of being able to out run human traffickers. They refrained Leighton from pushing him too much over the edge but, the still sent the boy to school where (Coincidentally) Daphne goes too. It didn't take much of a time when they both recognized the mole that the two of them had as they were in the same class then Daphne took advantage of a group work and held it in her place. Once Leighton was in her place along with some of their classmates, Shura immediately sensed that Leighton is a demigod. As soon as the work was done, Leighton chose to stay behind which surprised Daphne but both of them is bothered by the birth mark they have so Daphne told him about the dream she had and it was the same as what Leighton had dreamt. Since then Leighton often visits Daphne and trains with her, Since they were twins and they were both aware of their identity, monsters pop out more often but the twins were strong together and when in combat they move as if they already know what needs to be done.
Upon being 16 the twins were inseparable, Leighton's family even thought of Daphne as Leighton's girlfriend, which they find cringe-y but real funny. They were supposed to have their training for the weekends but there was one event where Leighton didn't arrive. Daphne assumed that his twin was sick but, she didn’t feel anything other than fright. Daphne, along with Shura decided to come to Leighton’s place, once they had arrived Leighton’s parents were surprised to see Daphne as they thought he’d be the one going over their (Daphne’s) place. Without a clue of his whereabouts, his twin sister decided to go home, Leighton chose to hide that he’s actually a spy but he thought he could outsmart them.
Leighton was once again abducted by North Korean Soldier as he still does have an information to bring them but, Leighton doesn’t know anything thus wasn’t able to provide any of what they needed from him. He was suspected of keeping his mouth shut hence, sending him to a cell for interrogation but before being so, Leighton smashed the mirror in his cell and took a shard of glass and started cutting his fore arm with dots and dashes, the same thing happened at Daphne figuring out that it’s morse code however, she was afraid that it was in the north and wouldn’t be able to save him but cause more trouble so she pleaded for Shura for help among the campers she know. Park Alice and Song Joo-won gladly responded for the call, it took a day before they could arrive and begin the quest to save Daphne’s twin brother but it was easy having a Son of Nemesis and a Daughter of Hades. Shura and Joo-won was on the look out from the South’s borders while Alice shadow travelled with Daphne on the cell. They had a hard time finding which cell was Leighton’s but the twins felt both of their presence once they are close to each other. Once they have found him, Alice shadow travelled them outside the cell but, it turned out that one of the guards was an empousa and was waiting for her time to devour Leighton on the cell. Luckily they were able to run away with Alice but the real problem was back at the borders as Shura and Joo-won was fighting off a couple empousa. The three helped Shura and Joo-won to defeat the empousa. Once done regardless of being drained, they immediately decided to take the twins to camp.
3/6/9 powers locked
- Children of Ares can decrease an opponent’s strength and combat abilities for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Ares are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Ares can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Ares have the ability to call forth civil justice onto the battlefield for a short time, making all opponents lose the will to fight if their actions are unjust. However, if the actions of the opponent are justifiable the power becomes redundant, and if the user attempts to attack the opponent while the power is in use it immediately wears off.
- Children of Ares are innately proficient in all forms of combat.
- Children of Ares are stronger and faster than the average human. Their skin is also capable of enduring more injuries.
- Children of Ares are always emitting an aura of violence and war, which makes people around them more likely to attack each other and start fights. They can shut it off for a long time.
- Children of Ares have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
- Children of Ares have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instil fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Ares have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or dulling it.
- Children of Ares are sometimes able to cause a small (3-5) group, to turn against each other by inducing a lust for violence and victory in combat. The targets would become irrational and fight among themselves determined to be the last warrior standing, causing chaos for a short time. The more affected the more energy is drained.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Since their father has command over dead soldiers on the losing side of every war in history, children of Ares have the ability to summon a large group of armed skeletal soldiers, up to seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The longer the period of time for which they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained. Ex: The user can summon skeletal red coats, confederate soldiers, Nazis etc. Dead Soldiers who belonged to the winning side of the war cannot be summoned.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Ares can draw power from all the violent actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of war for a short time, in this state they are as twice as strong and fast than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Ares are usually more courageous than most, especially when facing danger.
- As Ares is the god of civil order, his kids are often adept at creating order when there is chaos and fighting around them
- Children of Ares tend to love the thrill of battle and fighting, feeling natural when partaking in combat.
- Children of Ares often love the chance to show off their abilities, they’re often somewhat arrogant and hotheaded.
- Children of Ares typically have the potential to become great soldiers, agents or generals. Able to perform remarkable feats within the Military.
||She's never met her