Campers who are not year round
(Officially inactive users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- Elliot Jackson
Powers of a Child of Dionysus
- Children of Dionysus have the ability to force a state of mild drunkenness on another person for a short time.
- Children of Dionysus can fire powerful blasts of wine with high water pressure, the equivalent to that of a powerful fire hose.
- Children of Dionysus can null the pain of any wound for a short time.
- Children of Dionysus have the ability to create a field of energy around them, anyone who steps through it will feel intense thought of madness and insanity. The opponent will be driven mad and completely forget about the battle or the user. This power is purely for defensive use, since the user cannot move while the field is in place.The longer the field is kept up, the more energy in drained. If an opponent already taken by the insanity attempt to attack the user, they will see horrible hallucinations which will make it even harder to attack. Once the field vanishes, the target immediately regains their sanity.
- Children of Dionysus have an innate partial resistance to the effects of alcohol.
- Children of Dionysus can turn any beverage into wine and create small amounts of it out of nothing.
- Children of Dionysus emit an aura of drunkenness, people would at least feel slightly drunk around them. It can be shut off for a long time if they please.
- Children of Dionysus have the ability to create thick ropes of grape vines which can be used for a multitude of purposes. The user may telekinetically control the vines.
- Children of Dionysus can enhance themselves through wine consumption. This can help them heal quickly heal minor wounds, sharpen their senses or focus, or increase their stamina; however if they consume too much wine, the user may become unpredictable, delusional to the point of hurting themselves, or rampant in anger.
- Children of Dionysus can cause someone to hallucinate things that aren't really there, the longer they maintain the hallucinogenic state the more energy it drains.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Dionysus are able to summon predatory cats to their aid and command them since their father presided over them. Only up to 3 big cats can be summoned and controlled at a time. They may attack opponents and hunt them down for the user. The longer the creatures are used, the more summoned and the bigger they are; the more energy is drained. Ex: The user may summon lions, tigers, leopards, panthers etc.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Dionysus can turn wine into objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. When the construct touches an opponent of the user, the opponent will feel the effects of a light buzz, extremely long contact with the construct can cause drunken stupor; but both effects go away after a short period of time. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Dionysus are able to turn into a predatory cat for a short time. Such as lions, cheetahs, leopards or panthers. They can turn into either a full big cat or a humanoid cat form. In the human/big cat form, they are twice as faster and stronger than before. Their senses are also quite sharper as well. They also tend to be more violent and volatile in this state. Once the transformation ends, the user is extremely drained. Using the hybrid form is more draining rather than the full cat form. They will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Dionysus generally have a taste for alcohol and partying.
- As Dionysus is the patron of plays, playwrights and acting, his children often make good actors and playwrights.
- Children of Dionysus are typically fond of and are favored by predatory cats, nymphs and satyrs.
- Children of Dionysus tend to give into thoughts of madness and insanity.