The owner of this character, Zer0TheNinja, has left and this character will no longer be active.
Camp and Thanatos
During the attacks of 9-11 there was a toll of over 2,000 casualties. The spirits where sent to Hades and due to the sudden increase it began to be overwhelming. The spirits began to be chaotic and seeing as he had no use for them and having permission from Hades, Thanatos made Dracul. He was very proud of his creation and decided it was worthy enough to be in Camp. He sent Dracul to Camp with nothing but a small wrist blade. Dracul came to camp and was immediately an outcast. He chose to be one since he never really met anyone besides Thanatos. He now resides at Camp hoping to be accepted some day.
Dracul was made being 6'7" and having brown hair. He is very muscular and has a few distinct scars on hi body including a scar in the shape of a cross on his stomach. He has sence died his hair Blonde and has now covered his scars by either bandages or long sleeve shirts.
Dracul was an outcast the moment he walked into Camp. He isn't very social but is attempting to become more so.
Dracul uses a wrist blade given to him by Thanatos.
1. They have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
2. They are able to call forth recently dead spirits to aid them for a short time.
3. They have the ability to resurrect a single dead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, alongside them until it is broken down or dismissed.
4. They can 'revive' small dead animals (like around as big as a dog or smaller, anything too big like a horse or like a human he can't) to a state of 'undeath', where they are like regular animals, though with skin missing, bones sticking out, kinda like a zombie version of the creature, and animals the he 'revives' are under his control.
5. They can put someone in a deathlike coma for several hours. The more powerfully he makes the effect the more energy he uses.
6. They are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to speak of it.
7. They can sense any death, mortal or monster.
8. They can communicate with the dead.
9. They are able to have physical contact with ghosts, as in being able to touch them and feeling them as if they were alive.
10. They are able to come and go as they please to the Underworld.
11. They have a telepathic/empathic connection with nature and other nymphs/sprits.
12. As they are a spirit they do not age, remaining eternally young.
13. They radiate death.