Birthday April 1st 2000
Ethnicity african american
Birthplace Austin, Texas
R/S single; not dibbed
Model han hyunmin
Eye Color brown
Hair Color black
M/E State stable
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a small tornado, about the size of the user, which can be sent across short distances to knock opponents off their feet or used to send small debris flying at opponents.
- Children of Aeolus are able to use air itself to slice objects, focusing a current of wind to the point where it takes on a sharp edge, which the caster launches at foes. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like a bullet.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to create powerful gusts of wind, however, the stronger the gust, the more it drains them. The gusts can be used to block incoming attacks.
- Children of Aeolus feel stronger when they are touched by strong winds they did not create.
- Children of Aeolus are innately able to lower air resistance and move faster on the ground, granting them an enhanced level of speed.
- Children of Aeolus can contain more air in their lungs than the average human, allowing them to survive longer when they cannot gather oxygen.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them. Due to their rare ability to lower air resistance, users are able to fly faster than anyone else with the ability to fly.
- Children of Aeolus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; conversely this can also be used to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Aeolus can use the wind to either surround themselves to block enemies and projectiles or to surround an enemy trapping them within the winds. The longer they maintain the wind, the more it drains.
- Children of Aeolus can curse an opponent by draining some of the air from an opponent’s lungs and make it somewhat hard for them to breathe for a short time. This leaves them vulnerable to attack or giving the user a chance to flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can create a massive tornado, about five times the size of the user, which can be used to violently assault others with strong winds and debris.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can turn the air into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aeolus can shed their flesh and turn into pure wind, while in this state they are immune to attacks, can fly even faster than before and receive enhancements in their existing aerokinetic abilities. Once the transformation subsides, they are extremely exhausted. Barely able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Aeolus are known to grow up to be amazing meteorologists, as they know all the current weather going on in a certain area.
- Children of Aeolus typically enjoy flying and high places, enabling them to become astounding pilots and hot air ballooners.
- Children of Aeolus are often claustrophobic when in tight places or underground.
- Since their father presides the four directional wind gods, children of Aeolus have what could be described as a mental compass. Able to tell where the four main directions are most of the time.
Evan is a cocky guy with a slight temper. Interestingly, he’s more of an introvert than an extrovert, and generally prefers a quiet life. Despite being generally kind and nice, he’s extremely petty and if you get on his bad side, it’ll take a while to get off of it. It sometimes takes more than one try to become his friend, but once you are, you’re a friend for life. He’s undoubtedly loyal (in friendship), and will bend over backwards for you. If you ever betray him, that’s it. He’ll hate you forever and give you hell.
When someone asks you, “where were you born?” The typical answer is some city or town. Evan is anything but typical. His answer to such a question is always “In the air,” or “on a plane.” Literally. Legally, Evan is of an aeroplane first, maybe 50 miles away from Cape Town. This hasn’t been his mothers first unnatural airy incident, but it certainly wouldn’t be the last.
To start, she met Evan’s father filming a parody porn of the movie Airplane! He had been one of her many male costars (the parody took an interesting turn into the pilot being a dominatrix and her passengers following her every order), and while forgettable in the moment, her later positive pregnancy test made her remember the certain costar who jumped the gun a little too early while filming. They had talked and discussed, but at that point she had an interest in being a mother and figured it would be a fine opportunity to take on the matriarchal role.
Unlike other coworkers she had known before, she did not quit her line of work. This was the only way she could afford the high end lifestyle they both deserved, and it was her profession of calling.
Evan was spoiled to the bone, but humbled by his classmates who all had opinions about his mom and who he came from, adopted by the opinions of mothers jealous their husbands had more interest inn his mom than they did them. No one came to his birthday parties, except all of his moms work friends. In this way, he learned and was a in interesting little kid, already older than the rest of his agemates.
Junior high made it all the worse, because by that time all the kids who hit puberty became internetly acquainted with his mom’s videos. People would fake being his friend to meet her, then bully him about her in private. His mother always taught him to hold his head high, so that’s what he did. When he was about thirteen, he encountered his first monster attack. The female was a Scythian Dracaenae, one of the many girls chilling on the beach. At first he thought she was just an ugly girl with an interest in him, but soon he found out she was an ugly girl interested in killing him. It was an embarrassing moment in his life, saved by a sword than fell on her head. One of his dad’s servants had airdropped his 13th birthday present on her head. To his chagrin, the weapon turned into a choker. Confused and offended, he took the choker with him. When he mentioned the events to his mom, she asked him who had sold him acid.
Evan never wore the choker on his neck, he’s too ‘masculine’ for that, but he did take it wherever he went. Whenever weird occurrences happened, he found he could solve them by wringing the choker, which would turn back into a sword. To turn it back to a choker, he just had to move his hand up and down the hilt a few times suggestively (again, offendedly). To deal with such odd events, he took weed and acid to make sense of it.
In high school, he was no less unpopular, but people began leaving him alone because he threw the best parties in all of Austin. He had a few different flings and relationships, a few that burned him and he hoped he would never see again. Evan even dated the satyr who was supposed to take him to camp, which is probably why it’s unfortunate he caught the satyr with one of his other exes. That’s why, even though he knew about camp, he never went out of pure pettiness.
Finally, exhausted by school and his odd life, he decided to go reinvent himself at camp, where people wouldn’t only know him as a pornstar’s son.