This page is for Activity Development purposes. Although it is focused towards to the AD Department, all users may write here if given permission. Contact Ruby if you want a section on this page, or have any questions.
***ALL AD DEPARTMENT MEMBERS SHOULD BE POSTING HERE FROM TIME TO TIME. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT OUR IDEAS ARE COMMUNICATED IN A SOLID AND RECORDABLE STATE, AND THIS IS PART OF YOUR DEPARTMENT DUTIES!***
Uses and Basic Rules
This page CAN be used for...
- Sharing ideas among department members
- Communicating foundation thoughts
- Jotting down quick ideas and WIP
- Giving proof of ideas/work you make/do outside of the wiki (unpublished elsewhere) to ensure the work of all department members is visible, not just mentally noted
- Planning of specific activity points
- Writing down early ideas for later use/ revision
This page CANNOT be used for...
- Anything other than activity planning (no characters, pets, RP ideas, etc. can be posted here)
- Messaging between users (unless messaging takes place in the comment section)
- Giving fake, misleading, or unimportant ideas (e.g.: Friday should be a sunny day)
- Writing negative comments or feeding. We will ABSOLUTELY NOT bash other's ideas, no matter the state in which they are shown. Everyone is to be respectful of each other's ideas and opinions. However, unharmful debates are allowed in the coments section if/when necessary.
AD Department Editors
- help out Minx with Fashion Frenzy?
- Work with Hyu on literary contest: short story, poetry, modernizing Greek myth, song, etc.
- Maybe something sophisticated like a ball or dance?
- Help with the Fall Dance
- Will Help Bach in setting up contests every month
- I'm willing to be a judge
- I am working on adding different Arenas for Counsellor Challenges
- Christmas/Holiday Dance/Ball/Party - Same as Fall Dance, only winterly and wilder since it also covers New Year.
- Give-a-Gift - Since Christmas is near, users may sign up and contribute any wiki-related gift (charrie spot, character, counselor spot (Can that be? I mean, its precious to most people here.) etc.) This is exchange gift themed, so mechanics of exchange gift are the same as this.
- I'm up for any judging.
- Literary Contest (with Ruby) - This will be a monthly contest. A specific area of writing will be the format of the contest every month. It must pertain to the subject the admins or organizers of the contest decide on. Examples of literary pieces which can be entered are: poetry, short stories of any genre, crackfics, songs (which includes rap battles), modernization of Greek myth, anecdotes, news etc.
- Would like to be involved in all discussions regarding CTF and Skirmishes.
- Would like to be involved in all discussions regarding Campaigns.
- Will be involved in all discussions regarding Lilith's Letter.
- Is willing to provide aid with anything on this page, and anything else concerning the department.
- Will be involved in all discussions regarding the Broken Covenant, and especially the Veritum Unitum.
- For once and all decide whether to scrap or keep skirmishes/CTF
- Scrap or keep monster training
- Scrap or keep weapons training
- In general the atove 3 ideas, have just been stagnant, and we should either do something, or get rid of them, but showing we have them but they do nothing is worse
- Kitty wants me to revamp Art Contests'
- Broken Covenant
- BC Missions (w/ Jake)
- Precautions for Claims and Histories
- Power Revamp
- Campaigns (LL and IC)