Hyuna is the yin to Hyorin's yang. She's slightly more cautious and sometimes cold to others. Her patience often goes quickly and makes friends in only the people she thinks she can trust. She likes to have a small circle of close friends to support her, and very rarely does she put ice-skating before them. She often frowns upon her mother's old profession and although she could, if she wanted to, execute a stunt, she thinks against it. She's fairly smart and often acts before thinking something through. Sometimes, hers and Hyorin's personalities differ so much they clash, Hyuna loves Hyorin and will always protect her if she can....despite how much she loves to attempt to strike fear to Hyorin.
Choi Jiyeon was a famous stund performer in Seoul, South Korea. When she was 21, she decided to pursue bigger ambitions and moved to Melbourne, Australia to perform her stunts. Her shows were successful and in the space of two years, she made enough money to settle into a larger house. At one of the practices of her shows, Jiyeon met Deimos. The two had a fling, and soon Deimos left her, explaining everything.
For the next nine months, Jiyeon took a break from her stunts, spending her days in and out of hospital, her home and shops. On the 12th August 1996, Jiyeon gave birth to twin girls, naming them Hyorin and Hyuna. After the birth of her daughters, Jiyeon carried out her career as a stunt woman, not toning down her stunts. If anything, they got more intense and dangerous. During the times their mother was out stunting, Hyorin and Hyuna were cared for by their next door neighbour's daughter Allie. Allie would often enjoy looking after them and throughout their childhood, she'd take them our for walks and play board games with them. It was by Allie that Hyuna first got called her common nickname to be; Harry.
When the girls were 8, their mother injured herself during one of her shows and was rushed to hospital. Days later she died for causes disclosed to the family and the girls were sent to live with their aunt in Seoul. Before, the girls were a mix of sporty girls and nerdy girls, and in Seoul, their sporty side shone through a bit more. Whenever she could, their aunt would take them out to practice a sport of their choice. Hyuna chose ice-skating and Hyorin chose high-jumping. On their 13th birthday, the girls were walking home after having a day out with some friends when they were confronted by a hellhound. The hellhound, being much to large and fast for the girls to outrun or attack it, pounced on the girls. If it wasn't for a nearby child of Athena, the girls would have been dead. They awoke the next day in their room, safe and sound. After the attack, the two were accepted into an Academy where they trained in their sport. The girls became considerably famous among where they lived and in the school.
As a reward for their effort, their aunt took them on a tour of America just after their 15th birthdays. In Las Vegas, the three entered the Lotus Casino without knowing and became its victims for the next two years. After two years, Deimos contacted their aunt in a dream, and told here to take the girls away from there and to Camp. After many tried by Deimos, their aunt woke up, and literally dragged the girls out. After they had calmed down and got to terms with the world, they caught a bus to Camp, where Hyorin and Hyuna were claimed by Deimos
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
||Although she loves her to some extent, she can't help but condone her choice to continue doing stunts whilst having two young daughters and as such her feelings are mostly negative.
||She has an indifferent opinion towards him.
||She loves them for giving her more opportunities in life.
||She loves the closeness the two used to share and finds it hard to come to terms with the fact that they've drifted apart since she's returned to Camp.