Campers not year round
(Officially inactive users.)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- Andrea Reynolds
Left for New Athens
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- Kara - a room just past the main cabin area and kitchen, with a bassinet and crib for her baby
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Hera
- Children of Hera have the ability to funnel weapons out of pure air which can be used for combat; only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the user.
- Children of Hera have the ability to shoot small sharp pieces of rocks from their palms for a short time, the longer they use this, the more energy it drains
- Children of Hera can use the wind to either surround themselves to block enemies and projectiles OR to surround an enemy, trapping them within the winds. The longer they maintain the wind, the more it drains.
- Children of Hera have the ability to create quicksand or pits around a small area for a short time. Over time it will slowly solidify, allowing anyone stuck in it to slowly regain their footing.
- Children of Hera can sense when women are pregnant, what the state of the baby's health is and what sex they are.
- Children of Hera can tell if two people will get married, and if their marriage will be successful.
- Children of Hera are much more powerful in natural settings, open to the air, such as forests, deserts, etc.
- Children of Hera can detect emotional ties between people, to know if they're friends, lovers, etc., and how they currently feel about eachother.
- Children of Hera naturally form empathy links with people they are familiar with; this manifests as an intuition for others' emotions, sensing when they are in danger, knowing vaguely where they are, etc., even over great distances. This is unreliable and hard to do on command, but gets clearer and easier as their bond with a person grows. They can communicate telepathically through particularly strong empathy links, like with romantic partners, best friends, and family.
- Children of Hera can move, shape and otherwise manipulate any "earthen" elements, including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt and soil. They cannot, however, control any man-made materials.
- Children of Hera have the ability to hover or fly on winds. However, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Hera have the ability to control the air around them and call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Hera can use dirt, mud, rock, stone, etc. to teleport anywhere on Earth. The user merges with the earth beneath them and reforms elsewhere. The further they travel the more energy it drains.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hera can infuse force into their words and ‘charmspeak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hera are able to transform into a hawk. As a hawk, they are able to fly faster longer without tiring. The longer they sustain this form, the more time they need to rest between transformations.
9 Months After Character is Made
- As Hera is the goddess of family and Queen of the Olympians, her children can call on the powers of her Olympian family. For a short time, they gain the Offensive, Defensive, Passive and Supplementary powers of one chosen god's demigod children in addition to their own. They will be noticeably drained afterward, and can only use this power once per fight. This only applies to the twelve Olympians, and Hades. Choosing Artemis will give them the powers of a Huntress.
- Children of Hera generally tend to relate to women more than men, getting along with them far more easily.
- Children of Hera usually feel safe up in the air just as much as on the ground, as their mother is a goddess of both the sky and the earth.
- Children of Hera generally make strong leaders.
- Children of Hera make great parents and great spouses, and tend to be great marriage counselors as well.