He lived in Detroit, Michigan with his mother, Alicia Swegger, but she was rarely ever at home because he scared her so much. Most people normally avoided him and the few friends he had were either crazy or feared him. Though he was very good at football because of his sear size and strength and track for his speed and endurance, he never got much recognition because most people stayed away from him. He is super intimidating or something like that. He never was very open and was usually an outcast. He got into underground fighting and trained in mixed martial arts, which don’t help his social standings. Alone, fighting, and abnormal, he always felt that he was never able to fulfill my potential. He was attacked by a hellhound in a back alley when he was fourteen. He managed to pound its face in and choked it to death with his bare hands. From the Smoke of the died monster appeared two bladed gauntlets and two dark crimson swords. After that incident, a new kid came to his school and for the first time someone tried to be his friend. Later on he learned he was a satyr, and he took him to Camp Half-Blood that summer. When he was claimed as a son of Deimos, a gigantic wave of terror exploded from him and he let loose one of the most terrifying roar ever heard. The wave was so powerful that the ground was scarred with fissures and craters. Almost all of camp fell to their knee with dread and a lot were weeping, except for the other Deimos, Phobos, and Ares campers. He is not able to re-enact the same power as that day, but he is very close. Now he participates in camp as any other child of Deimos. He excels in sword fighting, close quarters combat, wrestling, running and capture the flag. He is currently sixteen years old.
He is 6 foot 2 inches, extremely muscular, two hundred seventy-five pounds. He has incredible muscular and
He is normally quiet ‘cause he doesn’t usually talks to anyone, but he can be as loud as a jet if need be. When he’s angry, it’s not uncommon to find broken boulders and campers. He’s mostly on his own or with a few others working out or training. He makes sure that people know who they are talking about before they say anything. He doesn’t like leading others or being led, he just does what he wants and that’s it. He is always trying to find his limit, since he can never seem to reach it. Everything is just easier for him or he feels that he is being held back. His learned, slowly, to hold on to the better things in his life, so he’s pretty close with his friends.
His weaponry consists of two larger swords that he uses easily with one hand. They are name Έλεος, “Mercy”, and κρίμα, “Pity”. He has a pair of gauntlets that he has had enchanted so he can channel his power over terror into a physical aura. He also has a set of a bronze breastplate, greaves, pauldrons, an armored skirt, and vambraces, the left arm one can mechanical deploy a celestial bronze aspis shield when needed. He had a long-bladed spear made as well, the shaft and retract down the size of a sword handle, allowing him to use it like a short sword.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
Wish You Were Here by Incubus.
|Ex||Thought we had something, I guess not|
|Hayley Styles||Ex||She left, no clue why|
|Half siblings||Relative||Haven't had any problems with them yet|