Ji-woo is a girl who is nurturing, nice, and protective under normal circumstances. She has no problem with meeting new people and will become loyal to those close to her. However in battle or in stress filled situations she transforms into someone who remembers, breathes, and thinks only of her duty and those she is loyal to. She is not one that is easy to manipulate and will let others fight if it advances her own safety.
Jae-ho was a powerful politician and senior military official in Korea when he met Rhea in the guise of a diplomat. As they worked with each other for a period of a few months they started to like each other and soon went out in the evenings after they finished there government business. On one such night, Rhea became pregnant and soon gave birth to a baby girl who she promptly left at the door of his house in a basket with a box with a diamond ring in it and a letter for him that told him about who she really was, why she couldn't stay, and about camp half blood and to only send her at the age of 17. While he was sad that she left, he was determined to raise the child to be what he envisioned as a proper young lady.
During her youth, Ji-woo was known to be a very smart and happy young girl. She went to school like any other kid but was also trained by her father to have proper manners and respect and other life lessons early in life. At the age of eight, her father used his status in the military to have her trained by some of the military's best minds. She was taught battle strategy, swordplay, survival skills, and leadership as well as characters such as empathy, compassion, mental toughness, and other skills. When she was 12 years old, an telekhine attacked her while she was walking along the beach. As she heard it follow her not knowing what it was, her hand accidentally touched the top of the diamond ring and it turned into a double bladed celestial bronze sword. Filled with courage, she turned around to face it just as it jumped towards her and nearly missed. She then engaged in a fight with the telekhine until it turned into dust. Later that day, she told her father what had happened and from then on she was guarded by two military soldiers most of the time. For the next few years, she would be attacked once a year when the guards weren't around but she always managed to defeat these monsters.
On her 17th birthday,Jae-ho called his daughter into his office and handed her the letter from his mother that explained everything. He told her that the time had come for her to go to the place described and that the ultimate test of her training would be finding her way there with no assistance. He gave her some money and supplies to start her off as well as a Japanese ACU (Active Combat Uniform) and told her he believed in her. He then had her escorted to the port to get on a ship to the United States (contained in the supplies were a United States permanent residence card among other things). As soon as she disembarked the ship, she started to travel northwest towards New York using navigation skills and maps to help her. She scavenged for food and fought off monsters for two weeks until she reached Camp Half Blood where she currently resides.
After a while at camp as she was venturing through the woods, an unknown masked individual captured her and took her to the Spire. There she was brainwashed into believing in the ways of the Champions and quickly made herself a useful warrior eventually rising to the level of becoming a council member through her battle intellect and peace keeping abilities.
- Children of Rhea have the ability to shoot small sharp pieces of rocks from their palms for a short time, the longer they use this, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Rhea have the ability to generate minor earthquakes, causing anyone within the immediate vicinity to lose their balance.
- Children of Rhea have the ability to summon a thick wall of earth, roughly 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that dulls attacks coming to it on contact. The larger and longer the wall is used, the more it drains the user.
- Children of Rhea have the ability to create quicksand or pits around a small area for a short time. Over time it will slowly solidify, allowing anyone stuck in it to slowly regain their footing.
- Children of Rhea can "feel" nature and the elements. They can feel for all biomes (forests, deserts, tundras, wetlands, mountains, etc). A tree naturally falling or predator catching their prey in a near by forest would be felt by the user, leaving them feeling calmly relieved. Unnaturally, would leave the user sickened. They can detect natural changes as well (raise in temperature, humidity, etc).
- Children of Rhea have the innate ability to see through the flow of generations of each person, enabling them to see (in both past and future) their appearances and genealogy. However, the further they perceive, the more it becomes obscure and energy it drains from them.
- Children of Rhea can sense the fertility of women, when they are pregnant, what the state of the baby's health is and what sex they are.
- Children of Rhea have the innate ability to talk plants to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death.
- Children of Rhea are more powerful when surrounded by pure Earth, especially when up in the mountains.
- Children of Rhea can live in very high-up conditions where the air is thin, high air-pressure and high cold tolerance, and an immunity to the effects of vertigo or similar cases as well as the ability to move on the mountains without artificial help.
- Children of Rhea can move, shape and otherwise manipulate any "earthen" elements, including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt and soil. They cannot, however, make any object or weapon that is larger than the user, nor control any man-made materials.
- Children of Rhea are able to heal minor wounds when touching dirt or rock.
- Children of Rhea can use dirt, mud, rock,stone, etc. to teleport anywhere on Earth. The user merges with the earth beneath them and reforms elsewhere. The further they travel the more energy it drains.
- Children of Rhea have the ability to slightly calm the minds of everyone near them, no matter what side they are on.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Rhea are able to create armor around them from earthen materials, such as stone, crystal, soil, and mud, for a short time. The armor's appearance can vary from person to person, but they often have a theme of defense and durability to them. The longer they maintain the armour the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Rhea are now able to control the flow of generation to cause someone or themselves to age significantly, either turning them younger or older, which can be used in a multitude of purposes. The longer they maintain them in either way, the more energy it drains from them.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Rhea have the ability to transform into a lion, granting them heightened senses and enhanced physique. The longer they retain this form, the more energy it drains and the more time they need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Rhea tend to exhibit parental attitudes, making them excellent parents and even strong leaders.
- Children of Rhea are skilled in comforting others and bringing them to ease.
- Children of Rhea usually prefer or enjoy being outside, or in natural settings.
- Children of Rhea make excellent genealogists, as their mother was the Titan of generation.
||Misses her wishes to visit
|People of camp
||I still secretly hope for there safety they were and still are my friends.
|Members of the Champions of Orthys
||They are my compatriots