Kwan is a player. he is also mature and jokes a lot and almost nevers takes anything seriously. Kwan alsorarely get mad. However, When he is mad, he would often mumble under his breath and give you 'the evil eye'.
How they Met
Hyo Yong met Tyche under the alias of Megan Homes at the Harrah's casino in New Orleans, Louisiana while playing poker. They were playing against each other, but kept the game friendly, by chatting and getting to know one another. Instantly Hyo fell in love and they began dating. Six months after dating Megan, she had to leave suddenly for a “business” trip. Nine months later when Hyo was about to leave for work he found two twin boys n a basket asleep with a letter explaining who Megan really was, and who the boys would be. She had already named them Kwan and Kyu.
At a very young age (around 7) Hyo revealed to his son’s that they were demigods and who their mother was. He told them all that the note said (the trouble they’re going to go through, the abilities they will posses, where they must go when the time is right, and who they are and who their mother is) and what he found from ancient Greek mythology, They decided they wanted to be prepared for this life early on and asked their dad to for his help Their father agreed wholeheartedly. He sent them out to Japan where they were home schooled and trained in martial arts (Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Judo, Tai Chi, and Kung Fu), as well as advanced swordsmanship in a small village.
After eight years of training and preparing, a monster attack finally happened, just not how they had expected. Kwan had fallen in love with a beautiful girl who had just moved into the village. Kyu didn't trust her, and he tried to explain his uneasiness to kwan. kwan saw this as jealousy and continued his pursuit on the beautiful girl. Kwan scored a date with her and it went extremely well. By the end of the date right when Kwan was about to kiss her she revealed her true identity of being an empousa. Luckily Kyu followed his instincts and followed kwan on his date. As soon as he saw what the girl was he shot her his crossbow; luckily for him he had brought the arrows his father had given him, saying it was a gift from their mom. As soon as he fired the arrow, it’s head turned into a beautiful gold and pierced her heart, turning her to gold dust. Kwan and Kyu realized that these were the monster attacks and they were going, but then another girl moved in to their Sensei's house,and was a demigod too. Kyu didn't trust her right away, but after around a month or so he decided to trust her. She convinces them to go to camp with her and leaves for Camp .
Getting to Camp
On their flight back to America they had no problems. It wasn't until they were a few miles from camp that they were attacked by four hellhounds. They were out numbered but they had luck on their side, and a child of Athena. The girl was an extremly good fighter just like themselves, and together they had defreated the hellhounds. Right before they made it into camp a fifth hellhound attacked them and killed the girl. The killed the monster and quickly ran into camp, where they were safe
- Children of Tyche are able to bless a weapon with a “lucky” shot so that the next attack has a 95% chance of striking the target. This power cannot be used to launch fatal or severe blows, it can only be used twice in a fight.
- Children of Tyche can enhance their bodies with success and prosperity, enhancing their physical strength and speed for a short time.
- Children of Tyche have the minor ability to foresee the action of others, such as the course of action an opponent will take when attacking and dodge or parry accordingly; however, if the prediction is wrong, this may cost the child of Tyche dearly.
- Children of Tyche are able to curse a weapon with misfortune so that the next 3 attacks with it will not strike its target. This can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Tyche emit a lucky aura, so everyone around them will be slightly luckier. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Tyche are able to see all the possible outcomes of any situation, whether it be a gamble, battle or even nearing dangers, in order to react with the best tactic and reach the best conclusion. They can figure out any chance of success, and even if the odds are overwhelming, they are still able to perceive and understand any cause and effect relation regarding the situation. As such, they make better strategists.
- Children of Tyche are able to bless an object, making it into a “lucky” charm, that they can either keep for themselves or give to someone else, the object when used can bless the user with one shot of extra luck that will land. This can not be used to severely harm others, and can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Tyche can cause someone to hallucinate about their impending doom and bad luck, distracting them momentarily from the task at hand. This allows the user to attack or flee freely. The intensity of the hallucination can be augmented but drains more energy.
- During battle, children of Tyche are able to utilize their life-force and use it as an aura of luck over their allies. The aura protects the child's allies for a short period of time, and can be used on groups of up to ten demigods. the more allies the child protects, the weaker the luck aura will be. The use of the power is severely draining and while in use the user is completely incapacitated. The allies are able to move and attack freely under the barriers, depending on the strength of the barrier their attacks will be stronger/more likely to land and it’ll be easier to avoid attacks.
- Children of Tyche can jinx an opponent, making their luck so bad that they’d constantly trip on their two feet, drop their weapons, get dust in their eyes etc. The jinx only lasts for a short time and leaves the opponent vulnerable to an attack or gives the user a chance to flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche can turn their surrounding area into either a bliss zone, terror zone or a black box. The area will be a 10-meter radius with the user’s location as the center. In a bliss zone, everything good that can happen will happen. In a terror zone, everything bad that can happen will happen. And in a black box, outcomes of actions will be wild and unpredictable. Ex: an animal could run in and interfere with an attack. Someone getting hurt in one of the zones will count as good or bad, depending on how much damage they’ve taken/given beforehand. An injured character getting hurt more counts as bad and an uninjured character getting hurt counts as good. This will not ensure permanent or lethal damage. The zone only lasts for a moderate amount of time before fading away. This power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche are able to induce terrible luck on a target for a short time, an enhancement of Supplementary 4. The probability of terrible things happening to them drastically increases. They could be in the epicenter of a mild earthquake, powerful storm or even in the destination of a meteorite shower etc. The user must ensure they’re a safe distance when creating the curse and thus can curse someone from up to a 20-meter distance. The curse cannot be used to instantly murder someone and the user is substantially drained once it ends.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Tyche are able to make themselves so lucky for a short time, it will enhance their abilities. In this state, the user will be so lucky, all attacks aimed towards them would fail. Their physical prowess substantially increases and all their attacks have an 85% chance of success. Once the luck enhancement subsides, the user will be so drained they won’t be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Tyche are generally very lucky in all that they do.
- Children of Tyche are typically adept at playing games of chance.
- Children of Tyche normally see the luck of any person, whether they’re incredibly fortunate or plagued with terrible luck. They can also see different possible fates of others when idle, but the child will have no idea which one shall come to pass. Ex: They’d be able to see a person’s possible future of where they become a famous celebrity and another one where they’re a homeless vagrant.
|Hyo Yong||Father||I miss him|
|Kyu Yong||Twin brother||He can be a pain sometimes|
|Tyche's Cabin||Half-siblings||I don't know...|