Leon is very good at concentrating on a boring task like training for hours on end. He is a great talker and has enough charisma to be a leader, but his main problem is that he does not enjoy talking or leadership. When with alone with friends, he is a joker. He is happiest with friends or when doing repetitive tasks.
Leon left camp a few years ago, and wound up surviving an internship with Aeolus News Network. Now he works as one of Aeolus's most trusted executives.
Leon grew up in Detroit with his mother, a foster home owner, named Elena Mitchel. A sports fanatic, he played right striker in his soccer team, lineback in football, pitcher in baseball, goalie in hockie and even was in his school's basketball team. His favorite sports however, were various forms of fighting. He took boxing, Wushu, Tai Kwon Do, Karate, and American Defense Training.
He learned he had unnatural powers around the age of nine, and tried to tell his mom. She thought it was just him being creative, so Leon went to his best friend, Clark. Clark believed him immediately, as he also had strange powers. They did not know they were demigods, but understood they were special.
One day when walking up to a bowling alley down town, both boys were attacked by a group of Lastyrgonians. Leon punched one in the knee, causing it to fall over. Clark tried to do the same, but he failed and was thrown. He landed in a dumpster and came out with a sword. After the incident, both boys felt awesome, like nothing could beat them.
By the time Leon turned thirteen, he had killed four monsters with nothing his bare hands and his friends' help. On his 16th birthday, he was greeted by one of his schoolmates. The boy, named Kenny, revealed that he was a satyr, and that he was going to take them to camp the next morning. Kenny went missing, and never showed up to take them to camp. On the foster home's porch was a crumpled up piece of paper with Long Island circled. Leon told Clark that he knew where camp was, and to meet him at midnight. Clark never appeared. Instead was a different boy with powers named Nyxil and a girl with powers named Grace. Nyxil explained the death of Clark, and they decided to travel together to camp.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to control gusts of wind which will wilt plants and tress the longer it blows, however, the stronger the gusts, the more they are drained. These winds are gentler than the winds of other demigods, but easier to sustain.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to unleash a focused wind that erodes away at any sort of solid object, whether it be stone, metal, etc.; the longer the wind blows, the more erosion will take place but also, the more energy will be drained.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a small, localized rainstorm which darkens the area and obstructs view.
- Any plant that touches the hand of a child of Eurus begins to die instantly. The plant only continues to die as long as they touch it. They can shut the ability off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Eurus emit an aura of misfortune, so everyone around them will be slightly unlucky. They can shut it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Eurus are stronger in the fall season, and in rain.
- Children of Eurus can instinctively tell how sad someone is.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Eurus have the ability to call upon the winds to speed their movements or attacks; this can also be used oppositely to slow the movements or attacks of others.
- Children of Eurus can jinx an opponent, making their luck so bad that they’d constantly trip, drop their weapons, get dust in their eyes etc. The jinx only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Eurus can increase or decrease the amount of depression or melancholy someone feels.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus have the ability to create a massive rainstorm which will begin to downpour and flood the immediate area, for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus are able to manipulate the growth in a large area around them to suddenly become wilted and withered, this can be used to reveal hiding enemies, or stop plant-based abilities from attacking them. This drains the child of Eurus considerably.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Eurus can shed their flesh and turn into pure fog. While in this state they are immune to attacks, can travel long distances in a fraction of the time, and may obstruct enemy view when they pass by, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained, and the weaker they become.
- Children of Eurus are usually right handed.
- Children of Eurus often have melancholy personalities.
|Lydia Mitchel||Mother||I miss you mom. If I can, I will go back home.|
|Nyxil Vane||Best Friend||Awesome dude.|
|Eurus||Father||I hate you for leaving mom. You knew how much she was going through, and you didn't help!|
|Graciel Hall||Best Friend||Despite never meeting her for an entire year after technically befriending her, we did get along. Exactly as Nyxil described!|
|Aeolus||Boss||The man that signs my paychecks. He can be... blustery, but I look up to him.|