Son of Aphrodite • Lieutenant Counselor 🕊♥️
I set you on fire, babe, then down came the lightning on me. Camp Half-Blood Joined January 2014 394Following 734KFollowers
History @loverboylewis • Jan 25, 2014
The story starts with Giorgio Rockefeller. He was a demigod son of Eros, charming and well, handsome. His smile could easily make a girl fall head-over-heels at him. He went to Camp Half-Blood at age 12 where he resided at Eros' Cabin during his stays every summer.
The goddess Aphrodite seemed to have noticed him at some point and got interested. As he slowly reaches the age of 18, Aphrodite takes notice of him much more and well, she was enamoured. After reaching the age of 18, Giorgio took on a quest for his father, Eros where he encountered Psyche, his father's wife who seemed to have taken a particular liking on him. She also gets enamoured as Aphrodite has. And when Aphrodite found out about this, she confronted Psyche and they had a fight over the guy. The fight raged and Aphrodite mentioned that Psyche couldn't sleep with his husband's son and Psyche claimed that he looks just like Eros when he was young and that sparked things up for her. They continued fighting and kind of challenged each other to whom could seduce him first and voila, they both managed to sleep with Giorgio, a few days apart and something happened. They both got pregnant with Giorgio's baby.
About nine months later, Aphrodite and Psyche left the babies on baskets with notes at the same time. However, Eros who was really annoyed that his mother and his wife had an affair with his son decided to remove the notes and replace it with just one saying that the babies are twins and are his sons from one goddess whom he didn't specify which one.
Giorgio took them both in and decided to get a job to support them. He named one Lewis and the other one Brian. The children grew up rather well. He told them about their Greek heritage and taught them to fight at a young age just in case monsters sniffs his blood and endangers not only him but his children. The children experienced two monster attacks before reaching twelve as the monsters smelled their dad but their dad handled it quite well and was able to fend off the monsters.
At age 12, his dad sent them to Camp Half-Blood for more training. Since he was a demigod and used to go to Camp, he would naturally know all about it. The first summer went out well, however since they were only 12 and didn't quite show their powers yet, Psyche and Aphrodite were unsure which of them is which so they didn't claim them and the two resided at Hermes' Cabin. Zeus started putting pressure on Aphrodite and Psyche to claim them but the two still didn't know which of them was their son until the second summer when Lewis started showing his powers. Aphrodite knew he was her son and so she claimed him. Psyche was still upset with Eros that he messed up with the notes and decided not to claim her son just yet.
The next summer, Lewis wanted to go back to camp but Brian refused. He didn't want to go to camp, he hates camp. He hasn't been claimed unlike his brother and wants nothing to do with camp. Psyche figured that she's off the hook and since her son is not at camp, no one would bother her to claim him.
When they both turned 15, Giorgio took a job in Australia and decided to send neither one to Camp. They lived there for a few years until Lewis and Brian turned 17. Eros talked with Psyche and insisted that she has to claim her son but she refused because she wants to get revenge on Aphrodite first so she lured them into a trap, where she knows lots of monsters are lurking hoping that Lewis gets injured but in the process, Giorgio dies killing a handful of monsters, leaving his sons to finish off the few left.
Eros became furious by knowing this and he managed to convince Psyche to finally claim his son but since she doesn't have a cabin, Brian refused to go to camp once again. Lewis was angry with Psyche and blamed her for his father's death. He decided to go to Camp and continue his training. Brian was sick of him getting left behind, not being claimed for so long that brought him to be jealous of his brother who was claimed ages before he did. When he found out about the Broken Covenant, he immediately looked for it and decided to join.
Powers @loverboylewis • Jan 25, 2014
Powers of a Child of Aphrodite:
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it. This can give the user a chance to attack.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to fire razor sharp scallop shells at high speed which can be shot fast enough that they could pierce the skin on impact. The shells would materialize and fire from the user’s palms, so the size of them depends on the user.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of any gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time. Out of an artificial love, the love isn’t necessarily romantic and could be like sibling love. If the user attacks while this is in effect, it will automatically wear off.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to entrap an enemy in a large scallop shell, similar to the one their mother emerged from at birth. Once closed, the clam is extremely difficult to escape from. It is highly durable and cannot be teleported out of, after a short time the clam will fade from existence. The target cannot be attacked while they are inside the clam, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be summoned twice in the same fight.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone who possesses a sexual orientation towards them to be at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to be able to resist charm speak, a charming touch etc. to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite have the innate ability to be able to resist the effects of pheromones to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to communicate with and command doves. If the user gives too many commands, the doves will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance (including clothes and make-up) for short periods of time, the more they alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite can curse someone to feel like they’re completely hated and unloved, they’ll feel like they’re ugly and will sink into self-pity for a short time. This gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept.
- Children of Aphrodite can control the clothing of others, create and transform it at will (not armor). They could turn a girl’s prom dress into a red bikini, create a scarf around someone’s neck and command it to strangle someone etc. Commands and transformations only last for a short time and the target’s clothes revert to normal.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to control the levels of hormones related to love in humans; serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The user has the ability to increase or decrease each of these hormones separately or all together. Increases in serotonin will make the target go temporarily insane and decreases will make the target become depressed, while increases in dopamine will make the target super sensitive to their surroundings and decreases will stiffen the movements of the target. Increases in norepinephrine will increase the rate of heart contractions of the target and decreases in this hormone can result in severely lowered heart rate. The use of this power can be extremely draining for the user depending on how extreme the alterations of the hormone levels are.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to transform an area into a maze of mirrors for a moderate period of time, as one of their mother’s attributes was a mirror. Whilst in the maze, the user’s target can become disoriented and confused as all they can see is their own appearance, however, the glass is somewhat durable and cannot be broken easily. The user can move about while the maze is in place, and the sight of their own beautiful reflection empowers them a little. They innately know their way through the maze, as they created it, but they cannot change the layout of the maze once it is in place. The size of the maze depends on how large the user would like it; they can range in size up to that of a battle arena, however, the larger it is the more the user is drained. After dismantling the maze, the user is significantly drained and may not be able to move for a moderate period of time.
- Children of Aphrodite almost always have innate knowledge of the French language since it’s known as "the language of love" and pheromones related to love in humans.
- Children of Aphrodite are known for being incredibly attractive, seductive and flirty.
- Children of Aphrodite often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure. Making them quite fashionable, fun-loving and sometimes promiscuous.
- Children of Aphrodite commonly have a taste for apples.
Relationships @loverboylewis • Jan 25, 2014
Custom Trivia @loverboylewis • Jan 25, 2014
Jayden McKara @jayden_mck