Body of a goddess, face of Aphrodite
Head Counsellor of Aphrodite's Cabin Camp Half-Blood Joined November 2012 374Following 471.6KFollowers
History @queen.lexi • Nov 24
Before Lexi was born her father was a model. Well in Italy he met a gorgeous young woman named Amanda. But what she wasn't telling him was that she was really Aphrodite. They lived together for 3 months and ended up having a baby about a year later.
Aphrodite had to leave to join the gods and left Ben with the baby who he named Lexi. She grew up in Ontario Canada in a city called Toronto. Lexi and her father spent every minute together. When Lexi was 12 she was in the park with her father and they were walking towards an ice cream stand when they saw the ice cream man was staring down. He had big arms and a big body. She then realized he only had one eye. Lexi ran away and Ben not knowing what was happening went to follow her. When Lexi turned around she saw ben but behind him a the ice cream man running after them with a wooden club. He pushed Ben into a pond and made Lexi climb a tree that was to hard to climb for a Cyclops. He walked away hoping for her to return to get her father. When she did climb down the Cyclops was asleep which gave Lexi time to get her dad home.
When she was 15 she got a job at a local restaurant. But one night after working, Lexi returned home and heard something in her room. Then a hellhound burst out of the room. In a panic Lexi threw a knife from the kitchen counter into its head but the hellhound did not die as it was not celestial bronze. But luckily it gave Lexi a little time to run out of her room. After getting the knife out, it bounded after so she locked the bedroom door behind her. As she ran into her fathers room. Ben knowing what was going on took her to a man's house. Aphrodite told Ben in a letter he had gotten months before the attack, that the man was a satyr that could help Lexi. Claiming the man could save her she went along.
Well on the run Lexi learned the man was a satyr. He told her about a safe place for demigods like her. Where there would be more people like her and she could fit in without a monster attacking her ever again. When the satyr got Lexi to camp he granted her with a bow called Shocker.
Powers @queen.lexi • Nov 24
Powers of a Child of Aphrodite:
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it. This can give the user a chance to attack.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to fire razor sharp scallop shells at high speed which can be shot fast enough that they could pierce the skin on impact. The shells would materialize and fire from the user’s palms, so the size of them depends on the user.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of any gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time. Out of an artificial love, the love isn’t necessarily romantic and could be like sibling love. If the user attacks while this is in effect, it will automatically wear off.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to entrap an enemy in a large scallop shell, similar to the one their mother emerged from at birth. Once closed, the clam is extremely difficult to escape from. It is highly durable and cannot be teleported out of, after a short time the clam will fade from existence. The target cannot be attacked while they are inside the clam, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be summoned twice in the same fight.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone who possesses a sexual orientation towards them to be at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to be able to resist charm speak, a charming touch etc. to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite have the innate ability to be able to resist the effects of pheromones to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to communicate with and command doves. If the user gives too many commands, the doves will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance (including clothes and make-up) for short periods of time, the more they alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite can curse someone to feel like they’re completely hated and unloved, they’ll feel like they’re ugly and will sink into self-pity for a short time. This gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept.
- Children of Aphrodite can control the clothing of others, create and transform it at will (not armor). They could turn a girl’s prom dress into a red bikini, create a scarf around someone’s neck and command it to strangle someone etc. Commands and transformations only last for a short time and the target’s clothes revert to normal.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to control the levels of hormones related to love in humans; serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The user has the ability to increase or decrease each of these hormones separately or all together. Increases in serotonin will make the target go temporarily insane and decreases will make the target become depressed, while increases in dopamine will make the target super sensitive to their surroundings and decreases will stiffen the movements of the target. Increases in norepinephrine will increase the rate of heart contractions of the target and decreases in this hormone can result in severely lowered heart rate. The use of this power can be extremely draining for the user depending on how extreme the alterations of the hormone levels are.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to transform an area into a maze of mirrors for a moderate period of time, as one of their mother’s attributes was a mirror. Whilst in the maze, the user’s target can become disoriented and confused as all they can see is their own appearance, however, the glass is somewhat durable and cannot be broken easily. The user can move about while the maze is in place, and the sight of their own beautiful reflection empowers them a little. They innately know their way through the maze, as they created it, but they cannot change the layout of the maze once it is in place. The size of the maze depends on how large the user would like it; they can range in size up to that of a battle arena, however, the larger it is the more the user is drained. After dismantling the maze, the user is significantly drained and may not be able to move for a moderate period of time.
- Children of Aphrodite almost always have innate knowledge of the French language since it’s known as "the language of love" and pheromones related to love in humans.
- Children of Aphrodite are known for being incredibly attractive, seductive and flirty.
- Children of Aphrodite often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure. Making them quite fashionable, fun-loving and sometimes promiscuous.
- Children of Aphrodite commonly have a taste for apples.
Relationships @queen.lexi • Nov 24
Custom Trivia @queen.lexi • Nov 24