She's a little shy, but also generally nice to others. She likes keeping some secrets from others, especially the ones about her demigod status. She's also a very good student, and her intelligence amazes her teachers almost all the time.
Natalie met Lilly's father, Hades (who was using the cover name Roland) on a trip to London. They got along well, which led to them falling in love and spending some months together, conceiving Lilly within those months, when he also told her about CHB. The morning after Lilly's conception, he was gone, but he left a sword for his daughter, which would later be used as a mean of protection. Natalie really missed him, and never talked much about him to anyone.
Lilly's Early Childhood
When Lilly was four, she kept asking her mother why her father never showed up, something that left her mother very upset and causing her not to answer Lilly's questions about him. Nevertheless, Lilly had a happy childhood, and was always safe from harm. At the age of eight, Lilly went to her first Mythology class, which helped her learn more about the man she would later find out he was her father.
First Monster Attack
When Lilly was nine, she went camping with her school friends. During her time alone she was attacked by a Harpy, but she was able to kill it with fire. Over the next few years, she killed many monsters, including Fire-breathing horses. This experiences also helped her develop her powers, something she admitted she liked.
Going to Camp
When Lilly was ten, she was approached by a satyr, who told her she was a demigod. Lilly wasn't so sure about the idea, and didn't want to leave her clueless mother, so she refused to come. But monsters kept coming and the satyr finally convinced her to go, and she agreed.
- Children of Hades can create one weapon out of diamond at a time or enhance an existing weapon of their own or an allies with a diamond coating that makes them unbreakable and stronger. After a short time, the diamond weapon/coating becomes weak and brittle.
- Children of Hades can create very small fissure in the ground which spew small amounts of hellfire for a few moments before closing. The hellfire is more powerful than normal fire, but it’s likely to harm the user, so this power must be used carefully.
- Children of Hades have the ability to create a dome of hardened soil and diamonds, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Hades can conjure a set of very durable bone armor around themselves which grants enhanced protection against physical attacks. The longer the armor is maintained, the more energy is drained. After which, the armor grows weak, brittle and falls off the user’s body.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with and command the dead, able to sense spirits or other undead beings. .
- Children of Hades can sense when a mortal, half-blood, nymph/spirit that they know has died through a "buzzing" in their ears.
- Children of Hades have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hades have a heightened control over undead and can usurp dominance from others who control undead who aren’t also children of Hades.
- Children of Hades can telekinetically move dead matter.
- Children of Hades can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are able to summon skeletal/zombie humanoids/animals to do their bidding, the more animals summoned and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained. Any armor/weaponry the undead possess increases the strain of the summoning. The undead can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner; the longer they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained of their energy.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades can use their energy to enhance their undead minions causing them to be more limber and be able to endure more attacks, essentially, undead meat-shields. The user can fight beside the constructs, but not at full force.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are able to use many recent deaths to empower themselves for a short time, making them stronger and quicker. The user is immune to all attacks and receives a boost in their existing abilities over necromancy. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Hades have innate knowledge of the Underworld, able to guide themselves and allies to how to enter,explore and escape the Underworld. (as long as they aren’t already dead)
- Children of Hades tend to have dark attitudes and appreciate shadowy places.
- Children of Hades typically have an appreciation for the earth, feeling more comfortable on the ground rather than being in the sky or the sea.
- Children of Hades often grow up to make great morticians.