he is very curious, always asking about the latest songs or movies. Lucas is very easy to be friends with, he can keep secrets, and understands them. Lucas is also restless.
It was in 1893 when Beatrice Jacobs met Hermes. She had a new person moving into there small village and came to greet them. Then when she did, she feel in love with the man. She didn't know if she should tell him or keep it a secret. So she flirted. Then eventually they started to date. It was nine months later he disappeared. She found out when he didn't come visit, then later when his home was empty. She was heartbroken but gave birth to a baby boy who she named Lucas.
Lucas was grew up as a normal kid from the '80s. He had an urge to find information about everything. He also was good at remembering messages. Lucas often jog around town every morning since he was 11. When he was 12, he and his mother moved to California, finally having enough money to change homes. But then six months later Lucas encountered his first monster attack
He was walking home from school, stopping by a lake to skip rocks with his friends, when suddenly an enormous dog appeared out of nowhere and attacked Lucas. His friends scattered, and Lucas was trapped in the eyes of the hellhound. "Don't move," one of the boys said as he approached Lucas slowly, repeating the two words over and over again. Then Frederick, the boy who just told Lucas to freeze, pulled his dagger out of his back pocket. The hellhound suddenly leaped onto Lucas and his vision went dark. The hellhound raised its paw for the final strike when it suddenly it burst into gold dust.
When Lucas woke up, Fredrick was beside him. Lucas asked what happened and Fredrick explained everything. Then Freddrick told Lucas he was a demigod to, and was about to leave to New York in hope that there'll be less monster attacks. (Though it wouldn't, it's just that he wanted to leave to somewhere he 'thinks' is safer) Lucas said that he wanted to come, but Fredrick stopped him, saying they should train. Fredrick explained that he got he knew all this from his grandfather, who was a demigod too, and passed on the dagger for the future demigods. His grandfather told Fredricks dad when he saw Fredrick was a demigod. However, Fredrick's dad didn't tell Fredrick about the camp half-blood because he thought the time wasn't right for Fredrick.
Four months later there was an earthquake, the 1906 earthquake, Lucas was waking up when suddenly his room started shaking. Lucas bolted upright and saw pieces of the ceiling falling down near him. He ran barefoot and managed to escape his house because his room was so close to the front door. Sadly, he had cut his feet from the fallen glass, and he loss his mother. Lucas grieved and Frederick, who had loss his father too, told him he should move up north. Lucas agreed and the two left with enough food and water for three days.
Four days later the two arrived at Las Vegas. They stopped by a bright hotel for the night. However, this was the Lotus Hotel & Casino and the two were trapped there until 2012, when a satyr came and took them. The satyr was wondering if there were any demigods that arrived in the hotel and it just happened to find Lucas, but not Frederick. They couldn't find him and decided to leave but the Hotels charm kept them for another year. They saw Fredrick again at there suite, but when the satyr told him about the plan, Fredrick refused coming. He said that he was happy here and couldn't feel any grief for his father. Lucas called him a jerk and Fredrick said that he didn't want to leave with Lucas, and it was final. Then he went off to find new friends. A few days later, the satyr and Lucas left when the satyr remembered how urgent finding demigods were, and had extreme difficulty leaving with Lucas. It was like trying to get out of quicksand.
Terrence the satyr took Lucas towards Camp by bus and taxi, and they had only one monster attack, a harpy, they fought it and Lucas eventually managed to stab the harpy with a sword Terrence gave him. Seeing his skill with the sword, Terrence gave it to Lucas to keep. The next day, the two arrived at Camp. "Welcome home," Terrence said to Lucas, who grinned widely. Lucas ran into the gates of Camp, enjoying every moment.
- Children of Hermes are skilled thieves and are able to disarm an opponent and take their weapon easily.
- Children of Hermes can summon nearby animals to attack an opponent. The more animals summoned and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Hermes are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. However, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Hermes have innate reflexes which allows them to fight and dodge quickly.
- Children of Hermes are extremely proficient with thrown weapons.
- Children of Hermes are proficient in dodge-rolls.
- Children of Hermes have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which this can be used to dodge or attack.
- Children of Hermes possess enhanced stamina.
- Children of Hermes can sense and manipulate locks of all types. The more complicated the lock, the harder to manipulate.
- Children of Hermes are able to endow a pair a shoes with ethereal wings which grant the wearer temporary flight, they may use it for themselves or give them to another, however they are only able to go as high as just over the tree tops, and they only last for a couple of days at most before the wings lose power.
- Children of Hermes can cause a person or a group of people to speak in different languages so that no one understands what each other is saying, the effects only last a short time.
- Children of Hermes are able to trick another into doing something for them or revealing a secret to them; nothing guarantees the person will complete the task, if they figure out they are being tricked.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hermes are able to teleport themselves, since their father is the god of travel. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hermes can temporarily steal 1-3 demigod powers from an opponent or ally for a few minutes, the user gains some knowledge of their new powers. The more powerful the stolen powers are and the more taken, the more energy is drained when the power theft wears off. (If the target doesn't have their 3/6/9 month powers, they cannot be stolen.)
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hermes can shift into a hawk for short periods of time granting them flight, the longer they retain this form, the more energy it drains and the more time they need to rest between transformations.
- Children of Hermes make excellent thieves.
- Since their father is god of astrology, children of Hermes tend to make great astrologists. Able to identify any constellation and use the stars to draw star maps.
- Children of Hermes often do well when competing in athletic contests.
- Because Hermes “invented” the Internet, his children are able to use the Internet without drawing any extra attention to themselves from monsters.
- Children of Hermes have excellent memories for remembering messages.
- Children of Hermes have excellent sense of directions, are able to find and travel to any location in the world with ease.
|Beatrice Jacobs||Mother||I can only hope the best for her in the underworld|
|Hermes||Father||I never met him.|
|Hermes' Cabin||Half siblings||There are ok...|