Luis St Clair @ItsLuissssss
Joined August 2018
Powers @ItsLuissssss • April 10
- Children of Oizys can inflict a limited amount of physical pain upon others nearby. The more pain inflicted, the more power is drained for them. The continuous usage of this power leads to the user become increasingly fatigued.
- Children of Oizys can inflict a limited amount of mental pain upon others nearby, the intensity dependent upon the will of the attacker. This will stun those attacked and render them confused and less mobile for a short while at a time. The more intense of an attack dealt, the more power is drained from the user. The continuous usage of this power leads to the user become increasingly fatigued.
- Children of Oizys are able to channel any feelings of pain, anxiety or depression that they are feeling into forming a weapon of these emotions. The more pained, anxious and depressed the child of Oizys is, the larger the weapon, however it cannot be bigger the one who conjured it. Only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it is only materialised for a short amount of time.
- Children of Oizys are able to enshroud themselves with an aura of misery and depression, causing anyone to get too close to them to feel intense feelings of the two and become unmotivated enough to not put as much effort in their attack. The aura remains for a short amount of time before dispersing, allowing those affected to return to their normal state.
- Children of Oizys are able to make those nearby feel anxious enough to turn on each other, even if the parties are fierce allies,to divert the attacker's attention away from them.
- Children of Oizys can make themselves immune from all physical and mental pain for a few seconds at a time. It is incredibly draining to the user and prolonged use will make the user increasingly vulnerable.
- Children of Oizys are generally more powerful among those suffering from feelings of doubt, misery or depression.
- Children of Oizys are innately more resistant to mental and physical pain.
- Children of Oizys are empowered by the pain of those surrounding them.
- Children of Oizys are able to detect what is causing a pain and will know the most efficient way to cure it.
- Children of Oizys, when their energy is drained from using their powers, will experience sharp pains akin to that of what they have caused.
- Children of Oizys are always able to cause slightly more pain, not damage, when they attack, regardless of what the attack is.
- Children of Oizys radiate an aura of misery, depression and anxiety which can sometimes heighten these feelings of those nearby - however this can be turned off as and when the child of Oizys wants.
- Children of Oizys can control mental/emotional misery, sorrow and woe at will, either lowering its severity or boosting it. This, however, cannot heal permanent or long-term symptoms of misery-related emotional and mental disorders, such as depression. The bigger the change to the severity of misery, the more it drains them.
- Children of Oizys can control pain at will, either lowering its severity or boosting it, though not to the extent of healing/wounding. The bigger the change to the severity of the pain, the more it drains them.
- Although incredibly draining, children of Oizys can perpetuate a state of pure distress which forces the victim to focus solely on the sorrow and misery in their mind, causing them to panic.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Oizys are able to make any recently healed wounds feel as if they have never healed, causing the opponent considerable pain depending on the wound. Additionally, they can alter any current wounds that their opponents have. Both cannot be done where the opponent is in too much pain, but enough to make them feel it and be weakened consequently. The more wounds affected the more energy is drained from the user.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Oizys can inflict intense symptoms of mental or emotional disorders associated with misery, pain or sorrow. The harsher the symptom and the longer it lasts, the more energy drained. This cannot be used to make someone end their own life or greatly harm themselves.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Oizys can place invisible pins on certain points on a target's body which inflict a limited desired amount of pain for a limited time without the need for one to mentally inflict the pain, which lowers the amount of energy drained slightly, as continuous usage fails to drain them. When placed on the head, the pins can inflict mental pain. The larger the amount of pain inflicted, the more energy drained.
- Children of Oizys are less likely to develop depression and have a higher chance of being confident due to being less susceptible to anxiety.
- Children of Oizys make proficient psychologists, psychiatrists and counsellors because whilst apathetic to the pain, they understand it innately.
- Children of Oizys are horrifyingly more apathetic than the average person.
- Children of Oizys can sometimes be too dismissive of feelings of misery, anxiety and depression as they typically never experience these emotions as much as an average person would.
- Children of Oizys tend to not get upset as easily as others.
- Children of Oizys tend to be more sadistic and masochistic than the average person.
- Children of Oizys are able to give empowering speeches that will diminish the anxiety and doubts of others who hear it.
Relationships @ItsLuissssss • April 10
Gallery @ItsLuissssss • April 10
Custom Trivia @ItsLuissssss • April 10
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.