Luke is aggressive and caring. He doesn't much care about most things except for his friends and his adopted little animal nymph sis Marcy. If anyone were to mess with them he would not think twice about killing them, unless stopped by someone with a legit reason for stopping him. He is proud of his ability to wield many weapons and accepts his weaknessess fully and will sometimes try to overcome them.
Luke was born on January 5th, 1997. Luke had a terrible life with his mother his mother was a shop owner but not many people came in to buy anything he always hoped that his dad would help them but to no avail.His mother was always happy when she told him of how they met in a workshop they always worked on projects together she said it was love at first sight but when she was pregnant with Luke he told her he had to leave he was sorry for leaving so he built a mechanical dog named sparks.she loved sparks so much but when Luke came around he disarmed sparks even though his father was the only one who could do so.After that his mother snapped he was always abused by her he hated her very much for this but whenever he had something to mess with in his hands he was happy but his mother went too far one day she destroyed everything he made and burned them.By the time he was 15 his mother said he was nothing but an idiot to her so he ran away.he roamed on the streets for months until he stumbled into a coffee shop where he started making a helicopter out of pipes when two girls walked in wearing orange shirts carrying weapons no one paid them any attention.they saw what he was making he let it fly for a short while they saw that and walked up to him and asked him what his name was he told them and got to no there names too Ariana and Maria.They asked him what conditions he has he told them he had ADHD and dyslexia they called him one of them a demigod and they were demigods too at first it seemed crazy but that was when something crashed into the coffee shop.The two girls shouted something that sounded like rantimore but he made it out manticore. It looked like a lion with a scorpion's tail and a man's face the two girls tried to fight it off but it was stronger. Luke grabbed two wires and ran to the manticore it swung it's tail at him and held Luke to the wall he tied the wires to the tail and told Maria to turn the coffee machine on the manticore got a terrible shock while it was distracted Ariana stabbed it in the head turning it into dust after that upset the two girls invited him on a flying horse Luke thought about it and said if this is wrong I don't want to be right.They took him somewhere called camp half blood a place for demigods.he felt this was where he belonged his new home.
- Children of Hypnos have the ability to, upon direct contact, to force someone to fall asleep for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time. They can also fire a wave of energy with the same effects and limitations. The wave is singular and is only big enough to hit one person.
- Children of Hypnos have the ability to cause someone near them to feel extremely tired and become sluggish for a short time. Leaving the target vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Hypnos can project a powerful sleep aura for a short time, anyone around them will automatically fall asleep. The user cannot attack or use their other abilities when the sleep aura is in place, so the power is purely defensive. Also all targets automatically wake up when the sleep aura fades away and they can only use the ability twice in a fight.
- Children of Hypnos have the innate ability to cause others to feel mildly tired in their presence. They can shut off this ability for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Hypnos have the ability to look into people’s dreams as they sleep.
- Children of Hypnos heal faster while they are asleep.
- Children of Hypnos are partially conscious while asleep, able to wake themselves up at will.
- Children of Hypnos can put people to sleep for a short time; after awakening, they will feel extremely refreshed, as if they had just slept a full night. This power can only be used with the target's consent, so it's only useful for aiding allies.
- Children of Hypnos can directly contact a sleeping person dreams to either cause paranoia or a blissful dream.
- Children of Hypnos can create opium and use it for a multitude of purposes from helping to numb someone's pain to putting someone to sleep or making them feel drugged. The effects of the opium wear off after a short to moderate time. They can even create a field of poppies so tall that it obscures the sight and slows down anyone they are fighting, they only last for a short time before they wither away
- Since Hypnos was considered an underworld god, his children have the ability to Shadow Travel ,to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hypnos can take control of another person’s body while they are asleep for a short time, however they cannot force the opponent to harm themselves; the person being controlled feels as if they are dreaming and will vaguely remember the experience.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hypnos are able to curse someone into feeling like they haven’t slept in a week, the target cannot fall asleep in this state. They are forced to fight the user while being exhausted. The curse only lasts for a moderate amount of time and the target will receive their strength back afterwards, they are immune to further use of the curse for the rest of the fight. The user is substantially drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hypnos can draw power from all the actions and desires for sleep they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an embodiment of sleep. This would make them more powerful and immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over sleep they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint. If they pass out from the transformation, they cannot remain conscious and quickly regain their strength.
- It is not uncommon for children of Hypnos to suffer from narcolepsy, a sleep disorder that causes excessive sleepiness and frequent daytime sleep attacks.
- Children of Hypnos are typically lazy and enjoy sleeping, causing them to purposely fall asleep whenever they please.
- Children of Hypnos are partially immune to the waters of the River Lethe, since the river runs through their father’s domain.
- Since their father resides in the realm of eternal darkness, children of Hypnos normally feel more comfortable in dark areas.
|Kali Knight||Friend/crush Daughter of Poseidon||I'm helping her overcome her shyness|
|Colette Tyler||Friend/Crush||Sweet but a bit pushy girl.|