Matt loves to see machines and what makes them tick. he is totally adhd and must keep himself busy at all times. he is also shy and nervous when it comes to people.
Marcia brown was a woman who loved machines, she would fix any machine you give to her if you had money or not. One day a mysterious man named Jack entered her work shop and asked for her personally. They both talked and later started dating. Jack showed her his vast knowledge of machines and technology, Marcia was fascinated by his knowledge. Then one night they had sex. A day after that Jack was gone. Marcia found out she was pregnant. she later found He left a note on her dresser. The Letter told her everything to the point that Greek gods exist to him being one of those gods and that when. Marcia didn't care about whether it was unbelievable or not he added that when their child is 13 he must go to camp. she believed. nine months later Matt was born. Marcia raised him to know types of machines and how to deal with them. When Matt was old enough to go to preschool he occasionally saw his teachers face turn into a hideous snake like face, he told the principal but the principal said that it was probably his imagination running wild like the other little kids. When he turned 13 and went into high school he began to see these half giant pitch black dogs. Then one day when he was walking to his mothers machine shop one of the dogs came after him. He ran until he saw a spear jutting out of it's head. He watched in amazement as the dog crumbled to dust a kid about his age dressed in an orange shirt grabbed his arm as Matt led him to the machine shop. The kid told Marcia that Matt had to go to camp now. Marcia drove them to a hill when Matt saw a giant gateway that said Camp half-blood in Greek. Matt did not know how he understood it but he didn't care. He quickly said bye to his mom and stepped into the gate, with a feeling that everything was going to be alright.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to create and control fire; however, it is extremely chaotic and will burn anything near it no matter the intention of the child of Hephaestus. They can shoot fireballs, streams of fire and coat weapons in flame. The more fire summoned and controlled, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Hephaestus can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a wall of stone, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to temporarily block attacks
- Children of Hephaestus are innately extremely resistant to heat and fire.
- Children of Hephaestus are innately stronger and faster than others.
- Children of Hephaestus possess an ability to instantly understand how to use and wield any weapon they possess with no training beforehand.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to release heat from their hands in order to cauterize an open wound.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a smoke screen that suffocates and hinders enemies for a short time, using it to either escape or do one sneak attack
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to control a single mechanical object with their mind; doing so, however, immobilizes the child of Hephaestus until control is broken. This only works on objects mechanically controlled, not objects controlled by magic.
- Children of Hephaestus can telekinetically move weapons under their own possession and use. They can move up to 3 large weapons at a time, such as swords, axes and hammers. Or up to 10 small weapons such as throwing stars, knives and caltrops. The longer weapons are telekinetically held, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to curse an opponent’s weapons, armor and shields, make it softer, somewhat fragile or even rusted. This would last for a short time and make it easier for the user to attack. They can also repair weapons and armor with a thought and enchant weapons/armor to perform/defend against twice the amount of damage for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus are able to summon a humanoid automaton to fight for them for a short time, the automaton cannot be bigger than 2-3 times the size of the user. It may possess one weapon of the user’s choice and will take a basic appearance of a Greek soldier, but the user can customize their armor or facial appearance. The automaton will have no special abilities other than it’s strength, stamina and endurance. ( No powers over Electricity, Magnetism, Flight. etc) The user however has a hard time moving while the automaton is present. The automaton will follow any command of the user, after a short time the automaton will crumble and fall apart. The user will be left quite drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus can transform their bodies into pure metal for a short time, making them stronger and far more durable. They can also shift and transform parts of their body into weapons in this state. They also have the option to add an incredible amount of heat to their metal form, doing this would make the transformation even more draining than before. Choosing to become molten metal means the user burns anything they touch, enhancing their offensive abilities. Once the transformation is complete, the user is incredibly drained. Even moving wouldn’t be possible for a long time and they could possibly faint.
- Children of Hephaestus are known for making great mechanics and blacksmiths. Able to make, upgrade and repair all sorts of weapons, machines and devices including automatons, armor and transforming weaponry.
- Children of Hephaestus normally grow up to be excellent sculptors, stonemasons, architects,construction workers, carpenters and woodworkers.
- Children of Hephaestus normally feel comfortable in forges and other warm areas, making them great fire-fighters and volcanologists.