Mimi is very bubbly and is a joy to be around. Generally she makes people feel very happy about themselves and loves to compliment people on how they look, are like, or just them as a whole. She loves to make people laugh, and values the little things in life. She is always perceived as weak and soft hearted, but she knows how to fight to an extent, and can, if she so dislikes the person, can have a heart of stone, and she can hold grudges for long periods of time. She's also the one who everyone unloads their problems on, and she generally tries her best to give good advice, and always, not matter what, comforts the person.
Kye Meekyong moved to America from South Korea when she was 21. At first, she found herself sticking out, and, as she was one who disliked it, changed herself to fit in. Example, she changed her name so it became Meekyong Kye. After a year or so of living in America, she was dragged to a beekeeping meeting by her best friend. There, she met Aristaeus and fell in love. The god, however, was interested in only having a one night fling with the girl, so that's what he did. On the 10th May 1995, Michi was born. Meekyong adored her daughter, and soon, she married Edward Walters, and the three lived a happy life. Meekyong, knowing that Michi's father was the god that he was due to the explanation he gave her after they had sex, she let Michi be out in the countryside, and even went to the trouble of her best friend giving her lessons in beekeeping. Meekyong wanted Michi to have some sort of connection with her father, even if it were small things like she did. Unknown to Meekyong, Edward himself was a demigod and once he learned of Michi's heritage, he made a vow to himself, and Meekyong, that he'd keep her safe.
When Michi was 7, Meekyong died of causes disclosed to the family. At the same time, Edward was strained financially, and before long, he couldn't pay the rent on the house, and had to try and find a new, cheaper home. After weeks of searching, he gave up, and with the due date of himself and Michi moving out of the house a couple of days away, he packed up a few important belongings, and the two fled the house. For the next two years or so, the two were homeless, living on the streets. Despite this, Michi always remained positive, and never failed to brighten each day of Edward's life. On Michi's 12th birthday, Edward surprised her by taking her to their new home; a small flat in Austin, Texas. Since the two became homeless, Edward had saved ever penny that people who walked by gave them, and also got many part-time jobs in order to get more money, and after the five years of being homeless, he had enough, and brought the apartment.
Only months from moving in, Edward became CEO of a major company, and soon, Michi was living a dream life. Despite literally having everything she could ever want, Michi never became bratty, and still valued what she did when she was homeless. Around the time of her 14th birthday, she was attacked by a harpy. Edward, as he had promised, fought of the beast with ease, having been at camp himself and was quite handy with a sword. After the attack, Edward contemplated about sending Michi to camp, but soon decided he could teach her how to use weapons in a hope that she could defend herself.
After two more years of no attacks and training, Edward felt that Michi was ready enough to leave the house on her own and such. Almost as soon as he had let her and she did go out, she was attacked by a giant scorpion. Being trained by Edward, she managed to fight the monster off until Edward, who had been looking for her, found her and helped her get away from the monster. After that, Michi wasn't allowed out, despite the fact she was going on to be 17.
Not much happened from her life since then; she still trained, got attacked and knew how to get out, and still valued the small things in life. When she was 18, Edward took her to Camp, where she was claimed by Aristaeus.
- Children of Aristaeus can shoot stingers from their hands, they are no bigger than the size of their hands, and the longer they shoot them, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aristaeus have the ability to conjure a weapon out of honey which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of honey.
- Children of Aristaeus can conjure up a protective dome made up of hardened honey, roughly 2 or 3 times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aristaeus can summon a large fully encased metal net that would most likely ensnare opponents upon creation, the target is unable to attack but is also protected by the net, as they can still move around some, but neither opponent can strike offensively while the person is in the net. So the power is purely defensive, the net fades from existence after a short time. This can give the user time to regroup, mend their wounds, and prepare for a better offensive strike.
- Children of Aristaeus make great hunters, attaining great tracking skills and amazing physical attributes and senses. Speed, strength, stamina, agility and dexterity. Their hearing, sight and smell are also impressive, even to the point where they can see perfectly in the night and hear/smell things from quite a distance.
- Children of Aristaeus can innately communicate with and command nearby bees and sheep.
- Children of Aristaeus are stronger during mid-May to mid-September, because the Etesian winds blow during these months.
- Children of Aristaeus possess hands and feet which allow them to fasten onto and climb vertical and horizontal surfaces without falling, much like how bees can.
- Children of Aristaeus can sprout large bee wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be somewhat customized to the user’s preference. But the wings must remain at least somewhat insect-like.
- Children of Aristaeus can make great healers, since they have innate knowledge of medicinal herbs and can conjure them. Ex: they can conjure some aloe vera to heal a burn. As they can create honey, they can also use honey to heal or soothe minor wounds.
- Children of Aristaeus can cause someone to become drunk on honey-mead, this would leave them open to attack or give the user a chance to flee the area.
- If Children of Aristaeus find a track of an animal, monster, or human they can touch the track and get an image their minds of where their target was going to and their appearance.
3 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can summon an intense scorching heat, since their father’s etesian winds would defend people from this heat. The heat could burn or scorch anything in a 10 meter radius.
6 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can transform themselves into a bee. This ability can only be held for a short time, and the longer it is held, the more energy is drained. In this form they can fly faster, are much harder to find and can summon bees out of nowhere. Once the transformation ends, they are substantially drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can morph into a humanoid/bee form for a short time. In this state, their enhanced physical prowess and senses ascend to new heights. They can fly faster than before and their bodies are coated in dermal honeycomb armor, making them immune to all attacks. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to be excellent leaders.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to love/enjoy sweet things, flowers, making cheese, growing olives and tending to bees, sheep and fruit trees.
- Children of Aristaeus are often quite defensive, normally willing to defend their allies or home territory.
- Some Children of Aristaeus tend to hate the cold, preferring to stay indoors during cold winter months, while others tend to feel more insulated to the cold and aren't as bothered by it.
- Children of Aristaeus are naturally gifted at building traps, able to quickly assemble them from natural materials.
||She cherishes the memories she had with her
||She thinks he's pretty cool
||She loves him and enjoys spending most of her time with him.