Campers who are not year round
(Officially inactive users.)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- Oh Min'gyu/Bedroom
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Morpheus
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to create dream-like illusions of attacks so realistic that they are most likely to catch an enemy off guard; however, if they miss they are left vulnerable to counterattack.
- Children of Morpheus can absorb the dreams of others for a short time, removing their memories of them and empowering the user to be faster and stronger. Once the enhancement subsides, the target will remember their dreams if they wish to do so and are immune to further use of this power for a moderate time.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to make someone think they are seeing their worst nightmares brought to life for a short time; attempting to scare them into not attacking. The user cannot attack while they are using this power.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to cause a person to day dream as if the child of Morpheus was a friend, causing the person to no longer desire to attack them for a short time. If the user attacks while the day dream is in effect, it will instantly stop working, so the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Morpheus often receive the current thoughts of people in the surrounding area while asleep. They can turn off this ability if they wish.
- Children of Morpheus heal faster while they are asleep and dreaming.
- Children of Morpheus are partially conscious while asleep, able to wake themselves up at will.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to send a small wave of energy which will cause anyone affected to fall asleep and enter a vivid dream for a short time; after the effects have worn off, a person is immune to further effects of this for a moderate time. If the user wishes, the wave may just force the target into a vivid daydream for a short time. This will require less energy, but will have the same limitations.
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to look into people’s dreams as they sleep and even manipulate them as they wish.
- Children of Morpheus are able to astral project, they can use this for multiple reasons, however, their physical body is vulnerable and they can not effect anything on the physical plane while astral projecting.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus can create dream-like illusions in order to twist other's perception of reality or make everyone around them see something that isn't really there. However, the illusion isn't physical and therefore is only a trick of sight. The bigger the change in perception, the more power drained. They can also confuse single individuals in the same fashion.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus have the ability to manifest a small shadowy creature to fight alongside them for a short time; the shadow takes the form of whatever a person’s worst nightmare is when they fight it, however, it is smaller in size if the thing from their nightmares is large. They can command the nightmare and can create up to 3 copies of it, it cannot be bigger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user and doesn’t wield any extraordinary abilities. Ex: the nightmare can fly if the target’s nightmare is something winged like a bird. But if it’s a dragon, it may not breathe fire.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Morpheus are able to transform the surrounding area into their own dream-world, an alternate reality fabricated from the user’s dreams. The dream-world will take any appearance the user desires. Anyone within 30 meters of the user will be trapped within the dream world as well. Within it, the user can fly, teleport, are able to create psychic constructs and are immune to all attacks. They’re also aware of everything happening there. After a short time, the dream-world reverts to a normal environment and the user is left incredibly drained. The user will not be able to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Morpheus are normally well adept at interpreting the dreams of others.
- Children of Morpheus often tend to be daydreamers, with their heads always in the “clouds”.
- Children of Morpheus typically love dreaming, able to master the concept of “lucid dreaming” at a young age.
- Children of Morpheus sometimes accidentally enter other people’s dreams when sleeping.