Nathan unlike some Deimos kids, would rather end war over creating it. He is usually very calm, cool, and collected. But he get's angered when someone makes fun of him.]
Deimos met Bianca Flexmere well in Rio. Bianca was studying a rare species of bird well Deimos was using a secret identity. His fake name was Brady Vein. Thinking he was just a normal guy Bianca had an affair with Deimos. About a month later well she was at the airport, Bianca discovered she was pregnant. Bianca never told her husband she had an affair until she started to become bigger from the baby weight. The two ended up fighting and got a divorce. Soon after little Nathan was born. Bianca still unknowning her child was a demigod sent him off to a private school at the age of 7. Nathan grew up in the bording school and he looked up to all the teachers. In his spare time he would go down to the local zoo and help his mother (who also worked at the zoo) to take care of the baby animals. He enjoyed hanging out with his friends. Usually they would hang out in a classroom that was not in use. Playing video games and catching up on their homework.
One day when 13 year old Nathan was helping at the zoo, he was giving all the babies baths when he picked up what looked to be a hairless wild dog. But when he picked it up and set it down in the water, it started thrashing about and kept trying to lounge itself at Nathan's head. He eventually had to run into the baby animals room and hide in there until he stopped hearing claws against the door. But well he was hiding he tipped over a tank that held around 6 baby snakes. They fell all over him and bit him until he got them all off by ripping them off his skin. He ran out of the room but the baby hellhound was no where in sight. He assumed that the hellhound just didn't want to wait any more and left. Nathan ran into the office and closed the door. He then called his mom who had just received a letter from the man she fell in love with, Deimos. After listening to his mother and her saying to meet her at campus, he went to open the door but just before he opened it the little hellhound jumped out of a nearby closet and attacked Nathan. The hellhound got in the closet from a small opening in the door. He pushed a pile of boxes onto the hellhound and just before he escaped the hellhound leaped for the door and Nathan slammed the door in the hellhounds face locking it inside. He got to campus and his mother drove him to camp. When they got to camp Nathan was claimed by Deimos.
Shoe Size: 11
Blood Type: B+
Eye Sight: 20/20
Health Status: Healthy
Clothing Style: Casual/Comfy
Body Style: Fit
Likes: Animals & Being with friends
Hobbies: Hacky sack
Motto/Quote: “Was isn't the only answer.”
Bad Habits: unknown
Favorite Color: Red
Music Taste: RnB
Favorite Food: Sweets
Favorite Animal: Stag
Favorite Book: I'm dyslexic, I don't like reading
Note: Nathan has already unlocked all 3,6, and 9 months powers.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
|Deimos||Dad||Never met him|
|Lily||Bestfriend||We're cool, even though she likes war so much|
|Fang||Bestfriend/Frenemy(sometimes)||Sometimes I hate her, Sometimes I don't.|