Nira @nira Persephone's Favourite 🔆 Mortiad Camp Half-Blood Joined 2020 1947Following 1MFollowers
History @nira • 16/05
Nira was created by Hades when the Partition of India happened in August 1947, which resulted in deaths at an estimate of several hundred thousand to two million. Hades, who was already overwhelmed by the number of deaths from the impact of WW2 and its corresponding events, handed over Nira to Persephone to deal with the deaths from this event.
This resulted in Nira taking on Persephone’s more peaceful personality, rather than the typical morbid personality of other Mortiad. Her and Persephone are very close, Nira seeing her as the closest thing to a mother a nymph can have.
Nira worked to help the many spirits find their way to the Underworld with a gentle touch during this time period. She stayed in the Underworld at Persephone’s side for several decades, up until the 1990s, where she asked Hades and Persephone for permission to venture out into the world to help find lost information about the Partition, feeling a sense of responsibility to help with the task.
Nira has spent the last thirty years doing this, before deciding to go to Camp after Persephone informed her of the place.
Powers @nira • 16/05
- They have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- They are able to call forth recently dead spirits to aid them for a short time.
- They have the ability to resurrect a single undead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, alongside them until it is broken down or dismissed.
- They can 'revive' small dead animals (like around as big as a dog or smaller, anything too big like a horse or like a human they can't) to a state of 'undeath', where they are like regular animals, though with skin missing, bones sticking out, kinda like a zombie version of the creature, and animals that she 'revives' are under her control.
- They can put someone in a deathlike coma for several hours. The more powerful they make the effect the more energy they use.
- They are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to speak of it.
- They can sense any death, mortal or monster.
- They can communicate with the dead
- They are able to have physical contact with ghosts, as in being able to touch them and feeling them as if they where alive.
- They are able to come and go as they please to the underworld
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They generally have morbid personalities.
- They are not frightened by death
- They radiate death.
- They tend to have dark attitudes
- They like shadowy places.
Relationships @nira • 16/05
Custom Trivia @nira • 16/05