Son of Apollo ☀️ Golden Guy
sun's out, guns out Camp Half-Blood Joined May 2014 231Following 2.1KFollowers
History @thatsunnyboi • May 22, 2014
MAJOR REVAMPING NEEDS TO BE DONE
Helen was a beautiful young journalist in "mysteries" and paranormal activity. She would always look for things that weren't at all normal, such as unusual bright light stripes in the sky at midday. She even made a full article about them, but nobody seemed to see them. She was criticized as a liar. Little did she know, that those stripes were Apollo's chariot, in other words, Helen could see through the mist. One day, Apollo, after watching her amazement and curiosity, went to visit her, disguised as a fan of hers, he presented himself as Andrew. They got to know each other, and fell in love. She was amazed by him, since he could also see those light stripes. They dated for some time, and Andrew finally invited her to a really fancy restaurant. She drank too much wine, and ended up bedding Andrew.
When she got the news that she was pregnant, she told Andrew immediately, but he just disappeared out of nowhere at the next day. She tried to forget about it, but she would still continue to be a journalist, and watch as the stripes flew through the sky. One day, when she was asleep, she had a dream:
"Hi, Helen, I'm Andrew, or should I say Apollo? Yes, I'm Apollo, god of music, poetry, healing, light etc. etc. Which means, the lights you see in the sky, are really my chariot, never stop looking at them, they will bring you hope. Our son, will be a demigod, which comes with great power, but great danger as well, many monsters will attack him. I don't know if you'll believe me, but please do. Take care of him and give him these two gifts I got for m when the time is right." He showed two wristbands, one red and one gold. "They're for protection. When the attacks happen, you must send him to Camp Half-Blood in Long Island, there, he will train and become stronger. Please trust me Helen, I love you. Remember our light."And with that, the dream ended.Helen woke up with cold sweat on her forehead, and with one wristband in each hand. She named her son November, since that's the month when she met Andrew.
November had a happy childhood. He would play around with his friends, and make up some incredible stories to imagine, and play with those stories's as a base. His mom would always read him at night, everyday, even though he would grow up, Helen would choose more complex books from time to time. He hated reading, but loved writing.
He also loved music, when he was 5, he started to play the piano. When he was 7, he played the violin, and when 8, the guitar. He started to compose his own songs, they were short, but happy. When he was 9, he entered a junior-high story contest, and surprisingly, he won. He wasn't really smart at school, but he loved all types of literature.
When he was 11, Helen gave him the two wristbands, she told him how to use them, and when to use them. One unfortunate day, with 12 years, while walking with Helen toward the grocery store, a small hellhound came toward him. "Rip off the wristbands now!" Helen screamed. He did as ordered, and a crossbow appeared in his left hand, and a sword in his right one. The dog pounded on him, but he got to shoot an arrow, barely hitting the hellhound on the shoulder. He got up as fast as he could and stabbed the hellhound with the sword in the neck, and it turned to dust.
Since Helen saw, how November could "easily" kill monsters, she decided to still keep him home, for as long as she could. The next year, when he was 13, a Fire Breathing Horse attacked him, but this time, he got to kill it, but with major gashes and burns. When Helen saw him, she was really worried, so she took him to the hospital. He stayed there over th night, and in the morning when he woke up, Helen was amazed, most of the gashes had healed, and the burns were extremely lower, probably a blessing from Apollo, or even his own involuntary powers. Helen told him to pack, so he did so and the next day in the morning, they went toward camp.
Helen drove him to camp, and he stayed there year-round, but then he started to feel sad and homesick, so he returned home. Since he had trained much, he was better with his weapons. When he returned, Helen had packed everything to move to Austin. They moved, and when he got there, when he was 15, a harpie attacked him. He got to kill her by shooting a first arrow to her left wing, and then, while she fell from the sky, an arrow in the chest.
He started being popular in the school because of his looks which he didn't like. His only true friend was Kirk, a kind of geek, but really cool, and a bit shy. He had another attack at 16, but this time, it was a giant scorpion. He got to kill it, by cutting the tail first, and then impaling the sword in its head.
Then, his life changed, a British girl named Aria came to school. They would hang out together, and they became best friends. But one day when he was still 16, when he was walking in the streets with Aria, two harpies came, and both of them fought like a team. They got to kill them both easily. Then they talked and discovered that each were demigods. He then told her about camp and she suddenly fainted. He carried her toward her house and laid her in her bed. November talked with Sean, Aria's stepfather, and he explained Aria's nature of being a demigod, and told him about camp. When Aria woke up, Sean had agreed for her to go to camp.
They went off in an airplane, and when they were in Long Island, they took a cab all the way through to about a mile from camp, so the taxi driver wouldn't suspect. They walked until they found an empousa, and killed her, but she left him a gash in his shoulder. After that, they got to camp, and November was claimed as a son of Apollo.
Powers @thatsunnyboi • May 22, 2014
Powers of a Child of Apollo:
- Children of Apollo have the ability to focus intense beams of light from their eyes which will burn through objects and melt through regular metals.
- Children of Apollo can create solar flares that come off their body, and essentially act as ropes of intense heat and plasma. These ropes can act as extensions of themselves and used in a whip like manner.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create a very large protective dome of bright light and heat around them. No one can enter their dome without feeling intense dehydration, and have the ability to faint. People cannot look into the dome so the user can effectively conceal themselves in plain sight.
- Children of Apollo are able to foresee potential future attacks, allowing them a short span of time to prepare for these attacks.
- Children of Apollo feel stronger during the day and heal quicker during the day.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major for themselves and for others, but not fatal wounds
- Children of Apollo are able to withstand heat and plasma, although both can feel uncomfortable
- Children of Apollo have the ability to manipulate the light around them to be bright or darker
- Children of Apollo can see through extreme brightness.
- Children of Apollo can teleport themselves by manipulating light photons. Essentially, it’s them moving at the speed at which light travels, but using the light itself to help them travel and travel through objects that light can pass through. They need to be careful to not attempt to travel anywhere that has something that blocks light, because it will immediately halt their travel.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create multiple temporary light sources, like sparks of bright light, which act as flashes that can either temporarily affect someone’s vision, or distract them.
- Children of Apollo can curse someone to sing loudly for a fair amount of time, the target can fight and operate while singing. But they cannot hide and could suffer from a sore throat over time.
- Children of Apollo have a minor degree of control over diseases and plagues, and not to the extent that they can cause death. They also have minor control over infections, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to temporarily break out in hives, rashes, and boils. They can also cause a person to feel overcome with minor flu-like symptoms such as nausea, congestion, sore throat, etc for a short amount of time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo can create massive waves of heat and radiation that can span a large area around them. This can cause people to get heat stroke, dehydrate quicker, and if close enough to the user, cause hallucinations. The longer this power is used, the less hot it becomes, until the user simply runs out of heat and energy.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo are able to manipulate music in their head to play outside of themselves, and amplify it in different places in the surrounding areas, so much so, that they create shock waves from those areas. This essentially allows them to create miniature music explosions capable of blowing people away. They have to be able to visualize the area in which they're sending the music. No one is immune to the sound so this could cause potential danger to themselves and their allies. The more they use this power, the more exhausted they become.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a bright purely plasmic state for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks, receives a boost in their already existing photokinetic abilities and anything they touch is intensely burned. Due to their brightness, looking directly at them is extremely painful. Once the user changes back they will be extremely drained, nauseated and immobile for a long time.
- Most children of Apollo are experts at basketball and other missile weapons or games.
- Since Apollo is the God of Music, his children are natural musicians and singers. Able to master any instrument instantly and learn any song with ease.
- Since Apollo is god of prophecy and oracles, his children are innately better at interpreting prophecies than others.
- Children of Apollo can grow up to become great doctors in any field of medicine.
- As Apollo is the god of protection of the young, his children are often inclined to protect and defend those younger than them.
- Children of Apollo are usually in better moods during the day and enjoy waking up early.
- Children of Apollo are more likely to be born with perfect pitch
- Children of Apollo are natural shots, and generally have good vision.
Relationships @thatsunnyboi • May 22, 2014
Gallery @thatsunnyboi • May 22, 2014
Custom Trivia @thatsunnyboi • May 22, 2014
Atalanta Ayteria @atalantayteria