Minnie is someone who personally picks who to befriend, whom to trust, and mostly even whom to speak. She's always a meanie with strangers and is someone whom is so thick headed. She'd fight for what she wants to do if she thinks that she deserve it or if she 'think' it is right. She hardly trust someone, for someone who has been in camp for a short time she only trust a couple of campers. She's also selfish when it comes to people she cares about. She always acts like she's not affected nor hurt when she's in trouble or when she has a problem, even when she's infront of her twin brother but in reality she keeps it all inside her and cries it to herself
Oh Jinyeol, just that famous actress in South Korea. She met Boreas while she was filming one of the most important parts in the film she was in. He was just an extra, the two met and soon started to see each other more often and get to know each other more. Until they met in a get together, the two began dating since he asked her out. Months past and the two loved each other dearly, Jinyeol released her new movie and was filming a new drama. But soon, she was pregnant. Boreas/Deimos/Morpheus told her that he was a god and that they could never see each other again. When Jinyeol gave birth to the children, they were twins. She decided to name them Sungyeol for the boy and Minyeol for the girl. But she became awfully ill, she stopped acting for awhile and went on a huge hiatus. She was soon hospitalized and the twins were taken care by her close friend who didn't have any children and was an actress. The twins were still babies. Jinyeol soon told Eunkyung, her friend. That if she died and the kids were alive, don't tell them she was the mother until they were fifteen. Eunkyung nodded and just a few days later Jinyeol passed away due to her illness.
The twins soon grew up with Eunkyung who married a man named Yunseong. Yunseong disliked the twins since he hated how he had to spend money on them too. Eunkyung loved them though, she was happy with them and loved the kids dearly. Sungyeol and Minyeol were very close siblings. Sungyeol would always protect Minyeol no matter what and would always stick up for her. Minyeol was always the shy one and hide behind Sungyeol while he protected her. The two seemed more like a couple instead of twins, but they were just twins. At school, people would always tease them for their closeness and the way Yunseong would treat the twins every time he came to pick them up. Yunseong would always scowl and hit their heads, Minyeol would hide behind Sungyeol while he scowled back at Yunseong.
When they were twelve, Eunkyung was heavily injured in a car accident when she was with Yunseong. Yunseong was apparently 'drunk driving' and swore at the cop when he told him to go to the headquarters with him and punched him in the face. He was soon arrested for a short while. That was just a day before Minyeol and Sungyeol were thirteen, the next day they to see Eunkyung in the hospital. They tried to save her but failed, she passed away. The twins went hope with a short cut in the forest but were attacked by a hellhound and harpy, the two started running in the forest until they were saved by two demigods and a satyr. They were immediately sent to camp.
At camp the twins lived happily, they were close and cautious still though. Yunseong didn't care about them though. But the thing was, Sungyeol was more focused on one thing. He's rapping and singing abilities. He told his twin sister that he wanted to be an idol when he reached the age of sixteen. Minyeol told him that she'd go with him. Sungyeol agreed and they promised that they leave together. Years past and they weren't that well trained though. They were sixteen and left camp as they promised two years ago. Sungyeol auditioned for a big entertainment company called YS Entertainment in Seoul, he got in and became a trainee. Minyeol auditioned and got in as well but would mostly help out around the offices. Sungyeol soon debuted in a boy group a few months later while Minyeol started her own website and became a 'unknown' paparazzi without Sungyeol knowing. But that wasn't so much of the bad thing, Sungyeol was falling in love with her and so was Minyeol. But they never asked each other out.
Weeks later, Sungyeol decided to confess to Minyeol at a park at night, he bought some flowers but he wore his necklace that could turn into his katana. He took Minyeol to the park but the moment he was about to confess a dracnae appeared and attacked them. They ran until Sungyeol realized he was wearing the necklace, it transformed into his katana but he wasn't that good with it. But just by a lucky strike, he stabbed the dracnae and it disappeared.
Months later they were attacked by another monster somewhere in down town near the entertainment, they were saved by another pair of demigods named Mio Nakamura and Chloe Clearwater. The two girls were scouting and were told that two demigods were here, the two were also shopping around down town. The two decided that they weren't ready yet to leave camp since they barely trained and weren't focused on fighting. So they went back to camp and was claimed by Boreas
As Soon as she stepped in the borders of the camp she was immediately claimed by Poseidon.
- Children of Boreas can create an incredibly cold wind around an opponent, the wind will follow them no matter what for a short time. The wind would make the user feel as if it’s 15 degrees (fahrenheit), distracting them and making them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to conjure up to ten long lances of ice which can surge forward and impale an opponent.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to create a dome shaped torrent of wind, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Boreas can heal themselves by using ice, absorbing frozen energies which can freeze molecules, renew damaged cells, and also stop bleeding. This can be used to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. Ice healing only affects children of Boreas, Khione and Ice/Snow Nymphs as they are the only ones who can draw power from the snow.
- Children of Boreas are inherently resistant to the cold, including hypothermia and frostbite.
- Children of Boreas are inherently stronger during the winter or on any cold days.
- Children of Boreas always emit an aura of coldness, making others around them feel slightly cold. The user can shut it off for a long time if they choose to.
- Children of Boreas can turn water into ice or make it severely cold with a cool breeze.
- Children of Boreas have the ability to hover or fly, however, the longer they fly the more it drains them.
- Children of Boreas can apply the power of 3rd or 4th degree frostbite to an opponent’s weapon, freezing it to the point that it becomes fragile and easily breakable. It only lasts for a short time, after which the weapon reverts to it’s normal temperature.
- Children of Boreas can create armor and weaponry out of ice. The larger the size and quantity of the weapons, the more energy is drained. They can also infuse existing weapons with ice in order to make them stronger.
- Children of Boreas can call upon the icy winds in order to speed up their movements and attacks.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can create a hail storm, with up to baseball size hail for a short time. The storm will produce powerful, freezing winds. The hail will fire in whatever direction the user wishes, the user will be somewhat drained once the storm subsides.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can create an ice dragon lacking wings, a semi-living construct creature of ice that could be called an ice drake, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to fight for them for a short time. This drake attacks with frost breath which can damage and freeze opponents. While the Drake is active, the user has a hard time moving and afterwards must rest between making another one.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Boreas can shed their flesh and transform their bodies into pure cold air which grants them temporarily immunity from attacks as well as drastically enhances their current ice powers. This ability only lasts for a short time and the user will be left heavily drained and unable to move for some time and could possibly faint after the ability dissipates.
- Children of Boreas are often ambidextrous, a trait they share with Notus' children.
- Children of Boreas have a natural preference for places in the Northern Hemisphere, the further North the better. They also prefer anywhere cold in general.
- Children of Boreas are naturally skilled at ice fishing.
- Children of Boreas make excellent navigators due to their ability to always find North.
||She's never met him
||She misses him