Pietro is a rather cocky, arrogant, impatient, tenacious, and quick-tempered person. He will defend anyone he cares a lot about not matter what the cost. When it comes to sports Pietro is very competitive person and loves to show off his skills
Clint was a professional archer and was middle of training for his next competition in Hobart 3 hours away from Long Island, when he met a woman that said she was always one of his fans and asked him if he wanted to go on a date after training. He accepted cause he had nothing to do that night. It started off as a sort of one night thing then turned into a full blown relationship. A few months later the woman told Clint that she was pregnant and left him. A few months later after, she returned with a son and backpack and told Clint basically everything from why she left to who is she and what to do with their child.
Clint loved his son so much he wouldn't let him go so he decided to homeschool Pietro for two years until Pietro asked his father if he could go to a normal school. When Pietro went to school for the first time, he met a boy named Jacob who was very much like him. They were unsplitable but sometimes with Pietro been really competitive and Jacob becoming out of control easily they didn't always see eye to eye. Being ADHD, Pietro had a hard time concentrating during school but it also helped him with sports like soccer and football. Jacob not having major ADHD helped Pietro with some of his school work.
At the age of 13 Pietro was throwing at football around on his property far away from his house with Jacob when out of nowhere a hellhound the size of a rhino, appeared in the middle of the two boys. Pietro slowly backed upped but Jacob ran for his life. The hellhound started to go for Jacob because he was closer. When the hellhound got closer to Jacob, Pietro noticed it looked like someone just punched the hellhound (Ooc:I put this in for my son of Perses) Pietro really wanted to help to help Jacob but the only thing he had was a football. Pietro threw the football at the hellhound. He got to hellhound attention and it started to come after him. Pietro started to run but he was to tried to go far and only made it not even a quater way to his house. As he started to get his energy back he saw two figures in the distance right in front of him and when he looked back the hellhound was at least 6 metres behind him then it turned into dust. Pietro turned around to see that the large figure had a bow out.
Pietro and the two figures in the distance started to get closer he could see who they were. The person with the bow was Pietro's dad and they other one was Jacob. Clint explained to Pietro what had just happened and that Jacob went to get him and told him about the hellhound. He also told him that he was a demigod and gave him the quiver. Pietro messed around with the quiver and found out that the quiver could turn into a backpack. Clint also gave him a foldable compound bow. After all of this Jacob went home and Clint decided to take Pietro to Camp Hlaf-Blood in the morning. Morning came and Clint took his son to camp. 5 days after Pietro got to camp, he got given 2 CB sai and asked a Hephaestus camper if he could have a look at his bow and backpack/quiver. The Hephaestus camper gave him back his backpack/quiver and bow and told him that he had found that the quiver had 2 more different arrows and made the bow to be able to pick for each
- Children of Nike are able to channel their energy with and create a link to an object, can be a weapon or a sports related item, which causes their next attack with this object to be two times more powerful. Once used, it can not be used again on the object for the remainder of the fight and it drains the user somewhat.
- Children of Nike are able to clap their hands so hard and fast due to their enhanced strength that it sends a small shock-wave out. The shock-wave generates enough force to knock an opponent off their feet and possibly leaves bruises on their skin.
- Children of Nike can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Nike are able to increase their speed and stealth in short bursts, making them faster than most and undetectable for a short time. However, they cannot have a weapon drawn so the speed is purely for evasion.
- Children of Nike are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They wield higher levels of strength, speed, endurance and stamina than the average human.
- Children of Nike have innate reflexes which allow them to fight and dodge quickly.
- Children of Nike have the ability to predict the path of projectiles and dodge them, as well as identifying the weak points of opponents. This ability does not always work and could mislead the user, leaving them open to attacks.
- Children of Nike wield an amazing amount of willpower and fighting spirit, allowing them to partially resist any attempt to control their mind and resist any urge to surrender or quit.
- Children of Nike have the inhuman ability to leap great distances and perform dodge-rolls with ease, which can aid the user with dodging and attacking.
- Children of Nike have the ability to empower strength upon nearby allies and instill fear upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Since their mother was depicted as a winged goddess, children of Nike can sprout wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Nike can create a false illusion of what their opponent needs to do to achieve victory for a short time. This can cause an opponent to attempt foolish strategies that work against them and gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the capability to fluidly move around on both land and air making the environment their playground allowing them to kick off almost any surface and air dash across moderate distances, swing around lampposts, maneuver their motion while airborne and grind along rails and battle enemies with speed, agility and style. Using this ability, the user can easily use their environment to their advantage, such as running up walls to escape enemies.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike have the power to turn an opponent’s semi-living construct and/or animal ally against them by inducing a powerful desire for victory and the idea that only the user can provide it. So they will be under the complete control of them. The more allies and constructs the user usurps control from, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Nike can draw power from all the victorious actions and desires they’ve seen, felt, or committed in their lives and become an become an embodiment of victory for a short time, in this state they are as twice as stronger and faster than before and are immune to all attacks. They emit a powerful aura which somewhat makes enemies think they are weak and doomed for failure. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Nike are usually excellent charioteers and horse-riders.
- Children of Nike are often athletic and great sportsmen.
- Children of Nike normally love winning and are very competitive, typically being confident in their skills and wanting to show off.