Primrose Bishop @LaVieEnPrimrose Daughter of Aphrodite ♥ Emmy Winning Actress ♥ Queen of Vibes Camp Half-Blood Joined May 2019 1,889Following 3.2MFollowers
History @LaVieEnPrimrose • May 20
Russell Bishop was always attractive. From a young age everyone told him so. It was no surprise to anyone who knew him that he was incredibly popular and when he was cast in a major motion picture he became the golden boy of his small town. When he was 12, he encountered his first monster. That was when he learned that his true father was Apollo. Thanks to a rescue from a satyr, Russell spent several years at Camp Half-Blood, but eventually he decided to follow his dreams of stardom and left. Years later, after a successful career in acting, Russell turned his sights on management. For all of his career, he had always noticed where the real money went. So, he used his wealth to start his own studio: "Bishop Studios".It was an immediate success. They made children's shows, cartoons, feature films and much more. Russell Bishop got the rights to anything he could get his hands and soon Bishop Studios was one of the largest in L.A.
Soon, he became a wealthy and popular among the who's who of Los Angeles and threw lavish and extravagant parties. He was a notorious bachelor and had a reputation for picking up lovers, men and women both, at his parties. At one specifically jubilant soiree, Russell found a particularly beautiful woman. She reminded him of his mother. Her hair was a shimmering blonde and her eyes were piercing green. He almost fell in love at an instant, but being who he was, rejected that impulse. Instead, he took her to bed.
Russell never saw the woman again, but nine months later he thought he may have. A baby arrived in his home, laying in a crib in the center of Russell's opulent bedroom, and she bore a striking resemblance to the woman and, in turn, to Russell's own mother. With her was a note and a bracelet with a bronze, diamond studded rose. Russell read the note and it explained everything. About Camp Half-Blood and about Aphrodite, the girl's true mother. He named her Primrose, after his mother and fell in love with his new daughter. He had never pictured himself the family man, but one look into his daughter's green eyes and he knew his life as a careless bachelor was over.
Russell also knew that his daughter would face many of the same trials he did as a child. Before she even started schooling, Russell hired reading tutors and spent thousands to make sure her education would go as smoothly as possible. He also started training her to fight the only way he knew how, archery, as soon as she could hold a bow. If he had anything to say about it, his daughter would have the easiest life he could manage.
Primrose grew up as pretty and popular as her father, more so even thanks to her mother's divine loveliness. Often, her beauty was the first thing others noticed about her. When she was young, Prim loved the attention, but as she grew older she valued more. Each day she grew more beautiful and when she was six years old she played Cinderella in school play and loves it. Even at the young age of six, Prim knew that this could be the thing that people valued more than her beauty: Talent. Given that her father was a film and television executive, it wasn't very hard for her to break into the business. He was elated when she expressed interest and by the time she had turned eight he had gotten her an agent, a manager and a starring role on his newest show, "Ellie's Epic Tale"; A show about an eight year old girl who fixes the problems in her life by imagining them in a fantasy world full of fairies, goblins, wizards and princesses. The show was a hit and after the first season had aired, Primrose was exactly where she wanted to be.
Not long after the first season finished airing, however, did things start to go wrong. It was her manager who turned out to be a vicious harpy and became Prim's first monster attack. Prim was left alone with her one afternoon while her father was out planning for a season two. He had assigned Moira, Prim's manager, as her babysitter for the evening. However, they didn't even reach dinner when Moira revealed claws, feathers and a malicious glint in her eye that spelled Primrose's doom. Prim ran from the kitchen into the back garden. She sprinted into the hedge maze her father had so lovingly crafted to escape. It didn't take Moira long to find her thanks to her impressive sense of smell, but as Prim screamed and wailed for help her agent showed up out of nowhere and slashed Moira with a bronze sword. Prim was stunned. That was also the day she learned her agent, Barkley, was truly a satyr. Suddenly, all of his fumbling and tripping made sense, as well as his strange diet. One time he had eaten a paper plate with his pizza, which Prim had always assumed was an accident.
The next day, Barkley and Russell had a lengthy conversation about what Primrose was and where she should have gone, but Russell wouldn't hear of it. It wasn't that he didn't believe the satyr, he had seen the goat legs after all, but rather he refused to let Primrose go. Barkley argued that she would be safer, but eventually agreed to stay on as her satyr until she came of age and then he would take her. So, Primrose continued into season two and stayed at home. After four complete seasons, and a feature film at the age of eleven, Barkley insisted that Primrose be taken to Camp Half-Blood. Russell, however, pushed for a few more years. He promised he could keep Primrose safe, even willing to give up her career, which had drawn in three other monster attacks over the years which Barkley was getting sick of defending her against. Unwilling to take Primrose without her father's permission, Barkley stuck around. Primrose got a new television show, "Behind Closed Doors", a new thriller series produced by none other than Bishop Studios, and three seasons went by without incident. Russell had dedicated millions to Primrose's security and thanks to that, she went three years without an attack.
On her sixteenth birthday, however, security was lax to accommodate the many guests at her sweet sixteen and as such things did not go as smoothly as they had before. When hell hounds burst into the party, Russell knew it was time. In a hurry, Primrose said reluctant goodbyes to her father and escaped from the party with Barkley
So, Tyrone and Primrose traveled East and left her acting career behind. The journey was mostly without incident, but for the occasional monster interrupting their lunch. Eventually, Primrose arrived at Camp Half-Blood, and the rest is to be seen.
Powers @LaVieEnPrimrose • May 20
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it. This can give the user a chance to attack.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to fire razor sharp scallop shells at high speed which can be shot fast enough that they could pierce the skin on impact. The shells would materialize and fire from the user’s palms, so the size of them depends on the user.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of any gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time. Out of an artificial love, the love isn’t necessarily romantic and could be like sibling love. If the user attacks while this is in effect, it will automatically wear off.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to entrap an enemy in a large scallop shell, similar to the one their mother emerged from at birth. Once closed, the clam is extremely difficult to escape from. It is highly durable and cannot be teleported out of, after a short time the clam will fade from existence. The target cannot be attacked while they are inside the clam, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be summoned twice in the same fight.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone who possesses a sexual orientation towards them to be at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to be able to resist charm speak, a charming touch etc. to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite have the innate ability to be able to resist the effects of pheromones to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to communicate with and command doves. If the user gives too many commands, the doves will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance (including clothes and make-up) for short periods of time, the more they alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite can curse someone to feel like they’re completely hated and unloved, they’ll feel like they’re ugly and will sink into self-pity for a short time. This gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept.
- Children of Aphrodite can control the clothing of others, create and transform it at will (not armor). They could turn a girl’s prom dress into a red bikini, create a scarf around someone’s neck and command it to strangle someone etc. Commands and transformations only last for a short time and the target’s clothes revert to normal.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to control the levels of hormones related to love in humans; serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The user has the ability to increase or decrease each of these hormones separately or all together. Increases in serotonin will make the target go temporarily insane and decreases will make the target become depressed, while increases in dopamine will make the target super sensitive to their surroundings and decreases will stiffen the movements of the target. Increases in norepinephrine will increase the rate of heart contractions of the target and decreases in this hormone can result in severely lowered heart rate. The use of this power can be extremely draining for the user depending on how extreme the alterations of the hormone levels are.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to transform an area into a maze of mirrors for a moderate period of time, as one of their mother’s attributes was a mirror. Whilst in the maze, the user’s target can become disoriented and confused as all they can see is their own appearance, however, the glass is somewhat durable and cannot be broken easily. The user can move about while the maze is in place, and the sight of their own beautiful reflection empowers them a little. They innately know their way through the maze, as they created it, but they cannot change the layout of the maze once it is in place. The size of the maze depends on how large the user would like it; they can range in size up to that of a battle arena, however, the larger it is the more the user is drained. After dismantling the maze, the user is significantly drained and may not be able to move for a moderate period of time.
- Children of Aphrodite almost always have innate knowledge of the French language since it’s known as "the language of love" and pheromones related to love in humans.
- Children of Aphrodite are known for being incredibly attractive, seductive and flirty.
- Children of Aphrodite often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure. Making them quite fashionable, fun-loving and sometimes promiscuous.
- Children of Aphrodite commonly have a taste for apples.
(Has 3/6/9 month powers)
Relationships @LaVieEnPrimrose • May 20
Gallery @LaVieEnPrimrose • May 20
Custom Trivia @LaVieEnPrimrose • May 20