Son of Aphrodite • Camper 💎💎💎
You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes. Camp Half-Blood Joined January 2018 297Following 489KFollowers
History @robbingamour • Dec 23, 2017
Robbie is a 16-year-old guy. He was born on December 21, 2001. He is single but has his eye on a few different people, he just won't be the one to make the first move. Unknown to Robbie, his mother is Aphrodite. He grew up with his adoptive father, Tyler (29), who like select other characters in the Universe can see through the mist, and had become exposed to the world through a love affair with Apollo, (Tyler is gay) which is also how he knows about all the greek locations in the real world, such as camp half-blood. Although Robbie is adopted he still has family heirlooms and a diary from his biological father. It is unknown whether his father is dead or simply but him up for adoption, however the diary does give some hint at Robbie's mother and ancestry. According to Robbie's family diary, his parents met at a small dive bar in Chicago. They eventually hooked up and traveled on a tropical vacation. Approximately nine months before Robbie's birth. The diary does allude to the occupations of both of Robbie's parents. He knows that his mother was an actress, and that his father was a barista.
Robbie's childhood was rough, he was in an out of foster homes, until he was adopted by Tyler. The first monster encounter happened when they had gone to New York. Robbie had just turned 13 and they went to see his favorite Broadway Musical, Wicked! However after the performance, while they were walking back to their hotel rooms, they decided to go for a swim in the hotel pool. While in the pool, a telkine attacked Robbie. Robbie was shocked and scrambled out of the pool. Tyler had gone to dry off already in his room. Robbie ran back to their rooms and slammed on Tyler's door. The Telkine was chasing Robbie. When Tyler opened the door, Robbie ran in and slammed the door behind him. The Telkine got into the room, however, tyler smashed the Television on top of it, disorienting it, so they could get away. Needless to say, Robbie had a totally dramatic freak out session. After that, Robbie did encounter the occasional monster over the following years but was able to fight off or escape them.
Tyler had taught Robbie how to carve and manipulate metal. Ever since Robbie would search around for scrap metal and stuff, and would create weapons like daggers and other types of knives. He stored them all in his room, which could be compared to a small armory for close counter combat weapons.
Robbie had a lot of relationships at high school, he practically had a new girlfriend or boyfriend each semester. He just had a natural tendency for romance, and he was a natural flirt, and he was popular.
After Robbie's sophomore year of high school ended, Tyler and Robbie flew out to NewYork. Tyler dropped him off at the Big House in Camp Half-Blood, Robbie still didn't understand that he was more than human. He thought CHB was just another summer camp. However, he soon learned differently.
Powers @robbingamour • Dec 23, 2017
Powers of a Child of Aphrodite:
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it. This can give the user a chance to attack.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to fire razor sharp scallop shells at high speed which can be shot fast enough that they could pierce the skin on impact. The shells would materialize and fire from the user’s palms, so the size of them depends on the user.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of any gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time. Out of an artificial love, the love isn’t necessarily romantic and could be like sibling love. If the user attacks while this is in effect, it will automatically wear off.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to entrap an enemy in a large scallop shell, similar to the one their mother emerged from at birth. Once closed, the clam is extremely difficult to escape from. It is highly durable and cannot be teleported out of, after a short time the clam will fade from existence. The target cannot be attacked while they are inside the clam, so the power is purely defensive. It can only be summoned twice in the same fight.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone who possesses a sexual orientation towards them to be at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to be able to resist charm speak, a charming touch etc. to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite have the innate ability to be able to resist the effects of pheromones to an extent.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to communicate with and command doves. If the user gives too many commands, the doves will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance (including clothes and make-up) for short periods of time, the more they alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite can curse someone to feel like they’re completely hated and unloved, they’ll feel like they’re ugly and will sink into self-pity for a short time. This gives the user a chance to attack or flee.
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept.
- Children of Aphrodite can control the clothing of others, create and transform it at will (not armor). They could turn a girl’s prom dress into a red bikini, create a scarf around someone’s neck and command it to strangle someone etc. Commands and transformations only last for a short time and the target’s clothes revert to normal.
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to control the levels of hormones related to love in humans; serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. The user has the ability to increase or decrease each of these hormones separately or all together. Increases in serotonin will make the target go temporarily insane and decreases will make the target become depressed, while increases in dopamine will make the target super sensitive to their surroundings and decreases will stiffen the movements of the target. Increases in norepinephrine will increase the rate of heart contractions of the target and decreases in this hormone can result in severely lowered heart rate. The use of this power can be extremely draining for the user depending on how extreme the alterations of the hormone levels are.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to transform an area into a maze of mirrors for a moderate period of time, as one of their mother’s attributes was a mirror. Whilst in the maze, the user’s target can become disoriented and confused as all they can see is their own appearance, however, the glass is somewhat durable and cannot be broken easily. The user can move about while the maze is in place, and the sight of their own beautiful reflection empowers them a little. They innately know their way through the maze, as they created it, but they cannot change the layout of the maze once it is in place. The size of the maze depends on how large the user would like it; they can range in size up to that of a battle arena, however, the larger it is the more the user is drained. After dismantling the maze, the user is significantly drained and may not be able to move for a moderate period of time.
- Children of Aphrodite almost always have innate knowledge of the French language since it’s known as "the language of love" and pheromones related to love in humans.
- Children of Aphrodite are known for being incredibly attractive, seductive and flirty.
- Children of Aphrodite often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure. Making them quite fashionable, fun-loving and sometimes promiscuous.
- Children of Aphrodite commonly have a taste for apples.
Relationships @robbingamour • Dec 23, 2017
Gallery @robbingamour • Dec 23, 2017
Custom Trivia @robbingamour • Dec 23, 2017