Cato's Word Bubble
- Children of Enyo have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, as they are in a chaotic frenzy, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Enyo are changed during battle and become stronger and quicker in combat than a normal human could achieve.
- Children of Enyo can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Enyo can create an invisible forcefield around them which can bring images of mass bloodshed of devastation upon contact, causing the inflicted to back away. It only withstands for a short time, and later disperses.
- Children of Enyo are innately proficient in all form of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess. They do tend to become, however, ruthless and barbaric in battle.
- Children of Enyo are innately stronger in times of battle, chaos, mass bloodshed or devastation. They can also sense sites of battle or bloodshed.
- Children of Enyo have innate battle reflexes which allows them to attack and dodge quickly.
- Children of Enyo have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once. This can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a tremor is unleashed which unbalances anyone within a few feet.
- Children of Enyo can enstrengthen nearby allies and instil fear and terror upon nearby enemies with a deafening war cry.
- Children of Enyo have the ability to enchant nearby weapons with either a positive effect or negative effect for the duration of a weapon; some examples would be increasing the sharpness of a blade or even dulling it.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo are able temporarily corrode an enemy's armor/clothing/weapons for a short time, if the corrosion breaks through to skin it has the potential to injure a person. The effects only last for a short time and the longer the demigod tries to maintain the corrosion, the more power it drains from them.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create a short lived “storm of devastation” which may cause inanimate materials and objects within it to warp, or break, or be destroyed. The effects are random, but typically powerful and can stretch over a wide area depending upon the amount of energy put into it. The more energy used, the more that can be effected at once. This power drains the user depending on the amount of energy invested.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Enyo can create an illusion of massive bloodshed, destruction and devastation on a battlefield, instilling everyone around them with cowardice and terror, causing them to panic and be routed for some time, until it wears off and they return to battle. Similarly, they can also do the opposite, causing everyone nearby to go into a battle frenzy, in which they recklessly fight the enemy. This power drains them significantly.
- Children of Enyo are often ruthless, barbaric, and destructive.
- Children of Enyo are more courageous than most, especially when facing danger. They are also fearless, and tend to inflict fear and terror in others.
- Children of Enyo, in contrast to those of Ares, are skilled in creating chaos where there is order.
- Children of Enyo tend to value greatly their freedom and independence.
Cato and Marina Scheming in a Tree, K-I-L-L-I-N-G
Marina: she was walking along the fair looking around . She was wearing a simple turtle neck long sleeved white shirt matching with some tight jeans where the hell...she cursed slowly under her breath as she stared at the crowd once more hoping to see a familiar face before she looked down at her boots I guess I made the right decision by wearing boots rather than high heelshe sigh as she looked went to one of the diner awaiting for cato
Cato: Cato rolls his eyes as he walks into the entrance to the Spring Fun Fair in the midst of the forest. He is wearing a casual dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, with a pair of jeans and a pair of Vans. He sees a person vomiting by a garbage can after going on one of the more "intense" rides, 'Pathetic,' he says in his head. He looks around as he tries to find Marina, as he spots her by one of the diners. Cato takes a great leap, landing in front of where Marina stands. Leaning against the wall, he says, "Marina, care to explain to me, why the f*ck did you drag me to this piece-of-shit "fun fair?" Marina still hasn't really told him what's the purpose of coming here, all that he knew was to meet her here.
Marina: she rolls her eyes at cato you have no patience do you..she said sarcastically mix with anger ANyhow if you fail to notice we're on camp ground cato...
Cato: "Of course I f*cking know that," Cato grins slyly at Marina. "Why else on earth would I have brought all of my weapons." Cato says, as he un-buttons his casual dress shirt, revealing the "Obey" t-shirt underneath along with his Celestial Bronze executioner's sword sheathed within his jeans and his Celestial Bronze hatchet and Celestial Bronze Swiss dagger sheathed to both of his sides. He then re-buttons his dress shirt to make sure that his weapons are concealed away from plain sight.
Marina: she stared at each of the weapon looking purely shock as her brain tried to wrap around the weapons WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT!! she yelled out making some spectators turn to the two
Cato: "That's the only goddamn thing that can make this stupid spring fair 'fun'," Cato scoffs at Marina, "And I'm sure as hell that there's no f*cking way that you decided to come here just to have fun either!" Seeing nearby spectators turning towards them and staring at them weirdly, he glares back at them and lashes out at them, "Nothing here for you dumb-asses to see! Get your f*cking eyes away—or else I'll make you!"
Marina: WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO DO THAT WHEN THERE'S NONE OF THE GODS HERE!! she yelled back at cato not really liking his tone we're in ortu not in the other faction! we dont want to kill any mortal for god sake!!
Cato: "For f*ck sake I know that, or else why the hell would I be the lieutenant of this faction!" Cato yells at Marina, as he turns away from her and punches his fist into a wall. It leaves a slight dent on the wall; but, Cato's knuckles begin to bleed. "Using them. Working with them. Sacrificing them for the fall of the gods—no matter how you want to say it, there's no denying that they're nothing but pawns to us. If mortals can't get their shit done or stand in our way, don't expect me to not do anything about it." Cato unleashes his anger once more, as he swiftly kicks a nearby garbage can over. The spectators around glances at him, but once Cato makes eye contact with them, they look away in intimidation. Cato sighs. "Sorry, lost my cool," he says with much less anger in his voice than before.
Marina: as she sense the change in his voice thus she herself took a deep breath I heard reports that you've gone crazy after your sister left...she said slowly to him apparently I now see the proof right in front of me...she said slowly sighing you sure your ok with her gone cato...
Insert OOC Comments Here
mel:technically they are on camp...