r y d e r & j a s m i n e
- Ryder: Ryder strode around Camp lazily, some knives all connected on what looked to be a ring hung at his waistline - all sheathed and looked to be ready to go at any moment. On the opposite side of his waist, his celestial bronze sword hung also. He himself seemed to look as if he'd spent all night on tumblr or another time absorbing website because, in fact, he had been because he has no life.
- Jasmine: Jasmine's sitting on the porch steps of the Hecate Cabin with a bored look on her face as she subconsciously watches each camper strolling by, coming up with scenarios in her head of what their life story might be, their names, relationships, and etc. The brown haired girl has on a pair of black Nike shorts, black runners, and a plain white t-shirt that's just a bit too oversized. She's still kind of tired from her run that she had just returned from and her hair is tied up into a high and wavy ponytail.
- Ryder: Ryder walked past the Hecate cabin, yawning loudly as he did so, rubbing his left eye with a hand and stretching with the other. Deciding, given his situation with the weapons, he didn't want to pass out and stab himself, he sat down against a tree opposite the cabin and yawned still, stretching his legs out and looking up at the sky.
- Jasmine: Jasmine's eyes follow Ryder without her realizing it and without her better self scolding her for staring and for having poor manners. Her eyes travel from his tired expression to the weapons strapped around him and raises an eyebrow. Her mind is quick to come up with a scenario for him but unfortunately for her, she doesn't realize that she's saying this out loud. "Rebel... 'I'll beat up your boyfriend, dare me to' but ends up being the one that gets a tutor three days into the school year... Tired 24/7."
- Ryder: Hearing Jasmine speak, Ryder's gaze moved back down to her and he furrowed his eyebrows a little as he tried to figure out who she was talking to before he connected that it was him. He smiled a little as he waited for her to finish, "Ex-Rebel if anything, probably would beat them up anyway and more than likely a day into the school year... tired is my state of being."
- Jasmine: She's taken aback to see him reply to her thoughts and stares at him wide-eyed. "Did you just-" Jasmine cuts herself off and shuts her mouth as her face flushes. "Oh... Hahaha! You weren't supposed to hear that. N-No, not like that, I don't mean it like that! I mean - I mean I was talking out loud again! From my mind, I mean!" Jasmine inwardly curses at herself. This is not going well. "It's a bad habit." she says, burying her face into her palms from how utterly mortified she is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.