Ooh Look! Pretty Pretty Word Bubbles
- Children of Apollo have the ability to focus intense beams of light from their eyes which will burn through objects and melt through regular metals.
- Children of Apollo can create solar flares that come off their body, and essentially act as ropes of intense heat and plasma. These ropes can act as extensions of themselves and used in a whip like manner.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create a very large protective dome of bright light and heat around them. No one can enter their dome without feeling intense dehydration, and have the ability to faint. People cannot look into the dome so the user can effectively conceal themselves in plain sight.
- Children of Apollo are able to foresee potential future attacks, allowing them a short span of time to prepare for these attacks.
- Children of Apollo feel stronger during the day and heal quicker during the day.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major for themselves and for others, but not fatal wounds
- Children of Apollo are able to withstand heat and plasma, although both can feel uncomfortable
- Children of Apollo have the ability to manipulate the light around them to be bright or darker
- Children of Apollo can see through extreme brightness.
- Children of Apollo can teleport themselves by manipulating light photons. Essentially, it’s them moving at the speed at which light travels, but using the light itself to help them travel and travel through objects that light can pass through. They need to be careful to not attempt to travel anywhere that has something that blocks light, because it will immediately halt their travel.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create multiple temporary light sources, like sparks of bright light, which act as flashes that can either temporarily affect someone’s vision, or distract them.
- Children of Apollo can curse someone to sing loudly for a fair amount of time, the target can fight and operate while singing. But they cannot hide and could suffer from a sore throat over time.
- Children of Apollo have a minor degree of control over diseases and plagues, and not to the extent that they can cause death. They also have minor control over infections, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to temporarily break out in hives, rashes, and boils. They can also cause a person to feel overcome with minor flu-like symptoms such as nausea, congestion, sore throat, etc for a short amount of time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo can create massive waves of heat and radiation that can span a large area around them. This can cause people to get heat stroke, dehydrate quicker, and if close enough to the user, cause hallucinations. The longer this power is used, the less hot it becomes, until the user simply runs out of heat and energy.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo are able to manipulate music in their head to play outside of themselves, and amplify it in different places in the surrounding areas, so much so, that they create shock waves from those areas. This essentially allows them to create miniature music explosions capable of blowing people away. They have to be able to visualize the area in which they're sending the music. No one is immune to the sound so this could cause potential danger to themselves and their allies. The more they use this power, the more exhausted they become.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Apollo have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a bright purely plasmic state for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks, receives a boost in their already existing photokinetic abilities and anything they touch is intensely burned. Due to their brightness, looking directly at them is extremely painful. Once the user changes back they will be extremely drained, nauseated and immobile for a long time.
- Most children of Apollo are experts at basketball and other missile weapons or games.
- Since Apollo is the God of Music, his children are natural musicians and singers. Able to master any instrument instantly and learn any song with ease.
- Since Apollo is god of prophecy and oracles, his children are innately better at interpreting prophecies than others.
- Children of Apollo can grow up to become great doctors in any field of medicine.
- As Apollo is the god of protection of the young, his children are often inclined to protect and defend those younger than them.
- Children of Apollo are usually in better moods during the day and enjoy waking up early.
- Children of Apollo are more likely to be born with perfect pitch
- Children of Apollo are natural shots, and generally have good vision.
Ermagersh, Before Le Rave
Sapphire: Sapphire, the newly claimed Daughter of Apollo, walked into the Apollo Cabin casually, and looking for a nearby Apollo Child that could hopefully help her get settled in. Her eyes fell on a boy nearby her, and she walked up to him. "Hiya! I'm Sapphire Calder, Newly Claimed Daughter of Apollo. I'm a bit lost, so... Could you help me?" I smiled my dimpled smile.
Bryson: Bryson wears a simple white muscle shirt (Saying: "I ❤ NY") and shorts. In one of his hands, he holds an empty can of Budweiser beer as he lies on his bed in his bedroom. His Fender electric guitar is placed on the guitar stand beside his bed, and amplifier at the end of his bed. In the garbage can is another can of beer, and lying on the ground near it is a crunched up can. With his face still minorly red from the alcohol, upon hearing Sapphire's voice coming from outside his room, he squints his eyes and gets off his bed and onto his feet. Still a little drunk, he only heard something along the lines of "Hiya!" and "daughter of Apollo". He walks to the mirror and fixes fixes his hair quickly before walking over to Sapphire, "The name's Bryson," he winks at Sapphire, "What brings you to your half-bro's room?" He says, grabbing a hold of his electric guitar and amplifier as it transform back into it's compact form of two guitar picks, placing them in his pocket.
Sappire: Sapphire smirked at him, immediately taking a liking towards her new half-brother. "Well, brother, considering you're a bit tipsy, you may not be my best choice, but I have just taken a certain liking to you. I just need to figure them out. Anyways, I'm new and need someone worth my trust, you, to show me around Camp." She smirked and winked back at him.
Bryson: "I know I can be irresistible," he jokes, flexing his muscles in front of Sapphire. "But I haven't seen a girl fall for my charm "this" quick," he says with a grin. "And I'm not "that" drunk. This," he says pointing at his slightly red face, "Is nothing." He chuckles, "I'm much of a tour guide, but I can bring you to a place that's going to get your adrenaline pumping. You up for it?" He smirks.
Sapphire: Sapphire let out a small laugh. "I'm not a normal girl, darling." She smirked back at him. "As for the other thing, sure. I have nothing more to do."
Bryson: "Well meet me at the camp entrance when you're ready! You're seriously gonna love that place," he says as he goes back to his room to grab his phone before walking out of the cabin and towards the direction of the camp entrance. Upon exiting camp, he leans against a tree outside of the camp entrance nearby the road to camp. He is currently using his phone as he waits for Sapphire. Looking up from his phone, he chuckles as mumbles to himself, "Girls sure take forever."
Sapphire: Sapphire shook her head and let out a small laugh. She walked to an empty bunk and put her two duffle bags and backpack there. She grabbed her black leather jacket, and put it on. She grabbed her Iphone and walked out the Cabin. Sapp was wearing her black leather jacket, long black skinny jeans, white boots, a obey snapback, and a white shirt. She walked up to the Camp Entrance, where she jumped on his back. "Hey Big Bro." She greeted cheerfully.
Bryson: He puts his phone in his pocket and turns to Sapphire, "Oh you're here! Here," he says smiling, taking out two fake I.D cards from his pocket that he had gotten for both of them for the rave. "You'll need it if you wanna drink," he winks at Sapphire. "Okay, follow me," he walking ahead towards the outskirt of the nearby town. He then turns back, "What are you waiting for?" He walks behind Sapphire and tries to push and nudges her forward.
Sapphire: Sapphire stares at him, before smiling and shaking her head. She begins walking once again with her brother. "So, are you the only Apollo Child who actually shares the same definition of fun as I?" Sapphire questions.
Bryson: "Yeah! But we do have the same dad." As Bryson has taken the quickest route to the abandon buildings and warehouses where the rave takes place in, after the short conversation they would now have sight on the guards that stand at the entrance. "Well we're here, the rave! This is the party everyone has been talking about. Trust me, it's much cooler on the inside," He takes out and waves a fake I.D. card and motions for Sapphire to take it. "You sure you don't want it? I hear they've got nice drinks in there," He smirks as he walks up to the guards showing his own fake I.D. card, in return he receives the glow bracelet, which he wears on his wrist immediately, that allows him to drink here. Loud music can already be heard blasting in the interior of the building.
Rave A.K.A Lots of Face Paint, Music, Dances, and ALCOHOL! :D
Sapphire: After making the split decision of using the I.D. and being given the bracelet, Sapphire walked after her brother. Yes, he may be only her half-brother, but she considered him her full-blooded brother. "Well dayum." She murmured, "Hope my ears don't disintegrate." She mumbled.
Bryson: "Well you should get used to it, we are Apollo kids. And come," Bryson says, smiling, before taking Sapphire's hand and tries to pull her towards the paint station nearby. Upon him (or Sapphire as well, unless she refused to be dragged) arrive, Bryson takes off his shirt and the painters use neon paint to draw a design very similar to this, but with neon red and a neon light blue outline across his chest and right arm. The painter then proceed to paint a lightning bolt with neon yellow paint over the right side of his face. After they finished, he stands up and turns to Sapphire, "So, how does it look?"
Sapphire: Sapphire's eyes widened a bit. "Looks amazing." She admitted. "Well, looks like I'm getting painted as well." She murmured, and waited for her turn to come.
Bryson: Bryson takes his phone and takes a selfie of himself of his new look. "Be right back, gonna get a beer, want one?" he asks Sapphire as he begins walking through crowds of people over to the bar. Seeing that he's at the bar, he might as well get a glass of whiskey as well. He takes the glass of whiskey, drinking it all and leaving the glass, before heading back to the painting station. In his hands are two cans of beer, both for himself or one of them for Sapphire if she wants one. He decides that seeing he's at a rave, might as well get drunk and have some fun.
Sapphire: Sapphire sighed as he brother left her with the painters. While Bryson was gone, they painted a neon green eye with neon red flames inside it on her right cheek. They also painted on her left side of her face, something like this: http://becuo.com/tiger-eye-face-paint (the first one on the top corner) on her left eye with different neon colors. When Sapphire saw Bryson come back with two beers, she grinned, "About dam time."
Bryson: "Yo, catch!" Bryson says, tossing one of the can of beer to Sapphire. He leans against the wall and pops open the can of beer, drinking from it. "Hey, I met a few girls on the way. They kept me 'occupied'," he jokes as he looks at Sapphire's new look, "Ooh, looking cute!"
Sapphire: I caught the can and opened it. "Well, seems like you had fun with them." Sapphire smirked, "After all, not all of them get to be in the hands of Apollo Children." She said and drank from the can.
Bryson: Bryson crunches the empty can and tosses it at the nearby garbage can, "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go and have some fun," he grabs onto Sapphire's hand, hoping to take her onto the dancing area which is the main hype of the rave.
Sapphire: Sapphire rolled her eyes and threw the empty can to the garbage can. She then followed her half-twinzie to the Dancing Floor. "Looks like it's time to have fun." She mused to herself, ready for a night full of alcohol and dancing.
Bryson: "Close you eyes for a sec," Bryson says at the center of the dance floor. Not checking if Sapphire took his "advice" he creates a burst of light causing those around to move back from the sudden burst of light. Now with space, he drops down to the floor and breakdances (with a combination of windmills, flares, and etc.). He then does a backflip back on his feet, "Did I mention that I breakdance?" He says chuckling. Having just regained his balance from the backflip, a demigod bumps into Bryson causing him to tumble forward towards Sapphire.
Sapphire: Sapphire closed her eyes just in time, and opened them as Bryson was breakdancing. "Well Damn." She laughed, staring at him go. "I think I just found out." She smirked, and when Bryson tumbled back, she tried grabbing and balancing him. "You okay?" She snickered.