- Children of Acheron have the ability to send a mental blast, causing a person to feel pain (there are no real injuries, the pain is entirely in the person's mind), the effects last anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes
- Children of Acheron have the ability to charm their weapon to inflict more damage on their enemy, for a short time, this does not increase the odds their weapon will hit, only increasing the potential for damage.
- Children of Acheron are slightly more powerful when others around them are feeling mental or physical pain.
- Children of Acheron feel less pain than others might.
- Children of Acheron are able to temporarily alleviate the pain in someone, the wounds are still there, they just don't feel the pain for a short time
- Children of Acheron can become completely immune to pain for a short time, allowing them to think clearly and continue to move despite grievous injury.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Acheron, while experiencing pain, especially after receiving an injury, are able to channel this pain increasing their agility and combat skills for a brief time, the longer they try to channel the pain, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Because Acheron is an underworld god of the dark river waters of Acheron children of Acheron have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Acheron are able to trap someone in an illusion that they are being tortured in excruciating pain for a short time, while they are maintaining the illusion they are incapacitated and the longer they maintain it the more energy is drained.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.