- Children of Adephagia have the ability to focus an energy beam out of their greed/gluttony which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Adephagia can induce an intense state of greed/gluttony on an opponent, they will be left open to attack while they fantasize about what they want to possess/eat for a short time.
- Children of Adephagia can augment an opponent’s gluttonous feelings, these feelings would be for anything in the surrounding area. While the opponent is eating, they are open to attack and could get sick from what they eat. Ex: a target will break down and devour piles of dirt in the middle of a battle.
- Children of Adephagia can generate a veil of the emotional energy of greed/gluttony, the veil would protect them from damage for a short time and cannot be used if the child doesn't have the gluttonous feelings to fuel it.
- Children of Adephagia are stronger when those around them are greedy or gluttonous.
- The mere presence of a child of Adephagia can make a person more greedy and gluttonous, causing them to eat unnecessary amounts of food and such.
- Children of Adephagia gain strength from their own gluttonous acts.
- Children of Adephagia can focus on one item and create an aura of greed around it, meaning people and animals in the surrounding area will fight over the item and focus on nothing else for a short time. This will give the user a chance to attack or flee from the aura.
- Children of Adephagia can create illusions of one’s favorite food, seeing the illusions would generate a strong desire to eat the food. They would definitely serve as a distraction while the user attacks or retreats.
- Children of Adephagia can create real food based on a person’s gluttonous desires, this can be used to feed themselves or allies. The more food created, the more energy drained.
- Children of Adephagia can heal while they eat for any other reason than hunger, minor wounds heal quickly during the feasting and major wounds heal slower. This power cannot be used to heal life threatening injuries.
3 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Adephagia have the ability to induce severe and unsatisfied gluttony upon themselves, causing their stomachs to become seemingly bottomless, and their digestive systems to adapt to almost anything a child of Adephagia ingests for a short time. While in this state, they can consume and digest almost any substance without injury. They cannot also eat any object larger than their mouths and those that their teeth can't chew (they can swallow very small pieces of wood, stone or metal though). The more they consume, the more strength, agility and speed they obtain. When they revert to their normal self, they are incapacitated for moderate periods of time. The objects eaten are then transformed into harmless materials expelled during defecation.
6 Months After Character Is Made
- Since prolonged gluttony often leads to weight gain and many ailments such as heart disease, Children of Adephagia can induce a heart attack for a short time, this power cannot be used to kill anyone
9 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Adephagia can turn their greedy and selfish emotional energies into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only one combative item or semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly twice the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive.
- Children of Adephagia tend to be quite gluttonous, enjoying to consume more than necessary
- Children of Adephagia can possess a high metabolism, rarely gaining weight from gluttonous actions.
- Since Gluttony is essentially Greed, Children of Adephagia tend to be very greedy. Often hoarding unnecessary and not caring for others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.