- Children of Asteria have the ability enchant a single weapon by infusing it with stardust and stellar energy for a short time. Damage dealt by the enchanted weapon is stronger than before, and may produce slight burns on anything that touches it.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to focus an intense beam of plasma which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a cluster of miniature stars directly in front of them which can be used to block incoming attacks; the stars, however, dissipate quickly.
- Children of Asteria can see perfectly in the night as if it were day.
- When the stars are out, children of Asteria always know their location.
- Children of Asteria can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Asteria can summon a star large enough for them to stand on, that they can use to ride, the longer the star is maintained, the more energy it drains
- Children of Asteria have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will light an area for a short time.
- Children of Asteria can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a dense and hot cloud of stardust, which will suffocate and distract anyone enveloped in it for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to conjure a small supernova, which will burn at anything in its wake on a 10m radius, as well as producing a loud booming sound coming from the explosion. It cannot differ friend from foe and will affect anyone or anything nearby.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria have the ability to summon a large group of undead, about seven, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner. The user is immobilized while the corpses attack for them.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Asteria can conjure a living constellation, though the size is limited to no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, and it immobilizes the user while the constellation attacks for them
- Children of Asteria make excellent astrologists.
- Children of Asteria have an affinity for understanding prophecies
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.